Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 08-30-2013, 08:40 PM   #41
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Trading Is Half The Fun.

Made another trade and some roster moves. Traded 1B Curry & Mr Gustavo Villagrana to Sony Walkmen for Mr Jon Garland and SP Nicky Mallinson. Demoted SP Howard Montgomery and C Steve Bettini, Recalled C Humberto Quintero from AAA.
Attached Images
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:10 AM   #42
The Game
Hall Of Famer

End Of June.

The woes continue.
Made a roster move. Demoted 2B barney Rubble and promoted 2B Barry Halpenny from AAA. Fred Flintstone should be back up by the end of this month. He is killing it at AAA. Soon i am gonna turn this over to the prospects and see what they can do. Gonna try to trim some older players from the roster before the trade deadline, most notably 1B Bruno Scott and SS Tristan Mulholland.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

"Stay Strong"

Old 08-31-2013, 04:46 AM   #43
The Game
Hall Of Famer

All Star Break Without an ASG

Well either i accidentally unclicked to have an ASG or Sandmans's schedule did not have it or 14 messed up. Either way here are some all star break stats.
SS Tristan Mulholland went down on the 5th for a 5 week injury. Flintstone was recalled from AAA.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

"Stay Strong"

Old 08-31-2013, 05:28 AM   #44
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Can't Trade Anyone

All teams seem to want the same 5 guys and after saying that they are unavailable i get the message that i hve no one to make this deal work. i put several players on waivers. 1B Bruno Scott, C Humberto Quintero, LF Sam Fuld & 2B Barry Halpenny.
Attached Images

"Stay Strong"

Old 08-31-2013, 05:29 AM   #45
The Game
Hall Of Famer

More News

more
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

"Stay Strong"

Old 08-31-2013, 05:51 AM   #46
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Jon Garland Out For Season

SP Garland got injured. Sucks he was pitching decent after complaining about not being a starter. SP William Cummings from AAA will take his place.

Kevie Oko is 3 RBI behind Rick Baker for the Triple Crown and is leading in average and HR.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

"Stay Strong"

Old 08-31-2013, 06:31 AM   #47
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Roster Exspansion

Called up most of AAA.
Attached Images

"Stay Strong"

Old 08-31-2013, 05:21 PM   #48
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Warriors Finish 63-99

A long way from 70, but this team has some bright spots going forward into the future. Injuries hit the pitching staff hard the last 2 months.
Wilbur Duggleby hit .401 for the NY Mets. Kevin France won a Batting Title for Endor City hitting .328.
Attached Images

"Stay Strong"

Old 08-31-2013, 05:35 PM   #49
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Wilbur Duggleby Wins Triple Crown

Trout had a great year. MLB playoffs should be good.
Texas vs Detroit. Texas has great 3B/1B Carl Palma, Detroit has Verlander & 1B Jack " Mr Baseball" Elliott.

Minnesota vs Baltimore. Minnesota has 1B Tony Malone, 3B Lou Collins & c/1B Joe Mauer. Baltimore has SP Matt Garza & 1B Travis ishikawa.

Red vs Dodgers, Reds have SP Johnny Cueto, 1B Votto, C Brian McCann & LF Josh Hamilton. Dodgers have SP Kershaw 21-4, 1B Pujols, CF Vince Brunacini.

Padres vs Mets. Mets have Duggleby, SP Harry Walker, SP Dan Price & Sp Cole Hamels. Padres have Sp Madison Baumgartner, SP Ricky Nolasco, SS Ian Desmond and 1B Anthony Rizzo.
Attached Images

"Stay Strong"

Old 08-31-2013, 05:48 PM   #50
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Endor Cities

You can see that Brandwine won 104 games while Chevy only won 98 and will make the playoffs. This is by design similar to the 1993 Giants. After the 2008 season, Phillip Morris, owner of the Marlboro Reds wanted to move his team from the NL to AL. Only team willing to move was the Rock City (Rocky Top) Rockies. This put Rock City in the NL East and forced Brandywine to the NL West. Marlboro thinking they would get to play in th easier Al West was put in the AL East which was vacated by Rock City. Stryper is farther east then Marlboro.
Here are the Endor cities and the city they are matched up with from Earth. Population was changed for some cities and long & lat was changed to Philadelphia for Rocky Top.
AL East
1. Endor City = Chicago
2. Ewok Village = Baltimore
3. Ford City, Ford = Milwaukee
4. Villa Park, Willowbrook = Charleston, SC
5. Marlboro = Dallas

AL West
1. Bird City = San Francisco
2. Colortown = Oakland
3. Devil, Stryper = Cleveland
4. Juhi, Panasonic = Salt Lake City
5. Langston, Highland = Minneapolis

AL East
1. Rocky Top = Denver/Philadelphia
2. Bay City, Chevy = New Orleans
3. Engine, Corvair = Detroit
4. Kenobi, Alderaan = Boston
5. Atlanta = Atlanta

NL West
1. Glenbard = LA
2. Sony = Provo, Utah
3. Brandywine = St Louis
4. Steel Mill = Lincoln, NE
5. Madison Heights = OKC

"Stay Strong"

Old 08-31-2013, 06:30 PM   #51
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Chevy Skylarks Win EBL World Series

Chevy defeated the Colortown Parrots 4-1 to capture their 1st EBL Title. It was revenge for losing to Colortown in last years World Series.
Here is a list of EBL Stars who are retiring:
1B Bruno Scott .252 167 HR 624 RBI
RF Todd Bremer .315 262 HR 1012 RBI
RF John Wayne . 356 427 HR 1374 RBI
SP George Barber 162-92 2.97 1429 K

I have named Ray Skarke Jr my replacement as Manager. He is the grandson of the King of Atlantis, King Zeus and heir to the throne.
Attached Images

"Stay Strong"

Old 08-31-2013, 06:33 PM   #52
The Game
Hall Of Famer

American League Awards

Al
Attached Images

"Stay Strong"

Old 08-31-2013, 06:34 PM   #53
The Game
Hall Of Famer

National League Awards

Nl
Attached Images

"Stay Strong"

Old 08-31-2013, 08:17 PM   #54
The Game
Hall Of Famer

MLB Awards

AL MVP & ROTY - Mike Trout
NL MVP - Wilbur Duggleby
AL Cy Young - Verlander
NL Cy Young - Clayton Kershaw

"Stay Strong"

Old 09-02-2013, 04:21 AM   #55
The Game
Hall Of Famer

How I Came To Endor

After graduating HS in 1994 I went into the US Navy. After boot camp and "A" School I was stationed in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. In August of 1996 I was visiting some friends on the USS America, making it's farewell tour along the east coast. All of a sudden the crew & I see this odd shaped ship come out of the clouds being followed by 6 eyeball shape ships. Well the Captain of the America scrabbled the jets to pursue the ships since I suppose they had failed to respond on any frequencies. Not long after the F-14's & F-15's took off, 2 of the eyeball shape ships turned towards the jets. 2 TIE Fighters took out 12 jets, Then 2 more turned on the America and it's crew. Several direct shots was all it took to turn the day into disaster. The boat started to sink. i was able to jump to safety, holding onto a life preserver. The 1st ship that was being chased had turned back to the fight and took out all 6 TIE Fighters. The ship then started to look for survivors. Among the 4,700+ crew there was 2 survivors. Lt James "Tiger" Johnson a F-14 pilot who never got a chance to take off and myself. The odd looking ship brought us aboard and they introduced themselves as Han Solo, Princess Leia Organa, Chewbacca & Lando Calrissian. They also had a gold droid with them named C-3PO. They said they were fleeing Tatooine after rescuing Han from Jabba The Hutt.

As we hovered over the Atlantic Ocean, they asked us if we would like to parachute out over Miami or to go with the,. James Johnson, not having any family to speak off instantly volunteered to go with them. I with my high sense of adventure also agreed rather quickly. As we flew to the Rebellion rendezvous point near Sullust, we introduced ourselves and they told us of their battle vs the Empire and Palpatine. C-3PO told us of Luke Skywalker, R2-D2 and many other Rebels.

Upon arriving at the RP near Sullust, Lt James Johnson and myself just an E-3 met Admiral Ackbar and General Crix Madine. Both asked us if we would participate in the upcoming battle. We both agreed. James already being a pilot volunteered for to fly an A-Wing. I always wanting to be a pilot but without a college degree figured I would be a cook. Admiral Ackbar said that he would personally train me in a B-Wing. I had 2 months to train to be fighter pilot, to run support for the X-Wings, A-Wings and Headhunters that would be at the front of the battle. Training was tough 20 hours a day, 7 days a week. I trained with Admiral Ackbar and various droids that could fly. I also trained with Captain Han Solo and Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, it was during this training with Luke that he realized that I had Jedi like powers. Ability to sense what was coming, lightning reflexes and ability to retain knowledge. He said when the battle is over we will talk more.

I was assigned to Blue Squadron and assigned as Blue Six, wingman to Ten Numb, Nien Numb's brother. In Blue Squadron I met up again with newly promoted Lt Commander James Johnson, designated as Blue Three. We never expected the shield to still be up when we came out of hyperspace staring at the Death Star. Fighting was fierce, many of Blue Squadron does during the Battle of Endor. Han, Leia, Chewie, the droids and the Ewoks blew up the shield generator and Lando, Wedge and others flew into the death star to blow it up. I had 3 known kills during the battle. Not bad for a kid who just 2 months before was making spaghetti for the jarheads guarding the fence at Gitmo quoting a Few Good Men.

After the Battle Of Endor, we wennt down to the planet and met the Ewoks in Bright Tree Village, I also met Orrimaarko who was the commander of the Commando's. All who participated in the celebration in Bright Tree Village were named honorary Ewoks and members of Chief Chirpa's tribe. Other then drinking and exploring the nearby woods there wasn't much else to do. I thought, what do we do when we celebrate on Earth? We play baseball. I helped organize the 1st game at Victory Field near Bright Tree Village. Lt Commander James Johnson & Sgt Jim Hindrickson from Lincoln,NE who came up just days before the battle helped with explaining to the many non humans and people who never spent any time on Earth how to play the game. We played the 1st game October 4th 1996, the day after the Battle Of Endor
My team, the White Sox was:
3B Lando Calrissian
SS General Crix Madine
CF Luke Skywalker
RF myself
LF Orrimaarko "Prune Face"
1B Chewbacca
C Sgt George Lattman
2B Teebo, then just 9
SP Jim Hindrickson

On the Tigers was:
1B Wicket, then just 8
LF Admiral Ackbar
2B Han Solo
SS Leia Organa
3B James Johnson
C Scudworth J Cinnamon then just 15
CF Motti Jensen, the Endor Governor
RF Nien Numb
SP John Williams, then just 14.

The White Sox won 12-9, We played several games over the next 3 days. James johnson also helped organize the 1st basketball game while we both organized the 1st football game. I am credited with bringing baseball to Endor, James Johnson is credited with bringing basketball to Endor and we are both credited for football. Every October 3rd 2 teams played at Victory Field from 2003-2008. Since 2008 the Ewok Village Ewoks play at Chirpa Field which is near Victory Field. Bright Tree Village is our Cooperstown, and our 1st Hall of Fame will be in 2017, which I hope to be in the 1st class of inductees.

Fast forward to 2002
Since 1996 I have been the XO in charge of the New Republic military on Endor. Commander James Johnson has been my CO. We have been stationed at Fort Arsenal outside of Rock City. I went to go form the Endor Baseball League in 2002 with help of Governor Motti Jensen and President Juhi Panasonic. Juhi, being president at the time declined to own a team. 8 great leaders many heroes of the Rebellion owned the Original 8.
Senator Garm Bel Iblis, Han solo & Princess Leia own the Endor City
Capitals. Motti Jensen owns the Glenbard Cougars. Walter Harvey of Harvey Wonder Bars owns the Corvair Corvettes. General Crix Madine owns the Colortown Parrots. Chad Chevet an Endor businessman owns the Chevy Skylarks. Ford Motor Corp owns the Ford Thunderbirds. Jim Age a businessman from Coruscant owns the Bird City Falcons. Brandy Wine, the newely elected Governor of Endor owns the Brandywine Power.

Fast Forward to July 2008
In late July of 2008, Admiral James Johnson was killed during a training accident at Fort Arsenal. There was an explosion in the armory while Admiral Johnson was in there. He is survived by his only son Tigger. His wife died of cancer in 1999. Tigger was born July 1997. After James died, Tigger had no family remaining. His mother was also an only child from Coreillia. My wife Mara and I decided to adopt Tigger. Tiggers' best friend since 1998 was my son Brett. Brett was born October 1997. This is why I left the Endor City Capitals after the 2008 season and played for the Rock City Rockies. After Colonel Mewett, owner of the Rockies announced that team was moving to Rocky Top, and I still needing 1 season more to qualify for the HOF, I decided to play for the expansion Willowbrook Warriors.

Present Day January 2013.
My playing days are now over and I made a promise to Admiral Johnson back in 2006, that one of us would coach Tigger & Brett in high school.
Since he is no longer here I will coach them for their Junior & Senior year at Rock City Central. RCC is nicknamed the Tigers in honor of Admiral James "Tiger" Johnson. It is also named for the best team in the state of Metonee the Middleton Tigers, Endor City's AAA team. We play in a 8 team league playing 42 games. Here is where the EBL vs MLB story continues...

"Stay Strong"

Old 09-04-2013, 03:55 AM   #56
The Game
Hall Of Famer

2013 EBL Milestone Watch

Heres some news from the EBL for 2013.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

"Stay Strong"

Old 09-04-2013, 03:59 AM   #57
The Game
Hall Of Famer

RCC 1st Week In The Books

My week will be from Sunday - Saturday so I can post the schedule easier.
While i was with Rock City Rockies i owned 3% of the team, most of that 3% was owning Arsenal April, which I still own. Both Rock City HS's play in Arsenal Park which is modeled after Baker Bowl. My team is odd, my 2 best players goinginto teh season are not exactly my best 2 players after the 1st week. I have the top 5 best rated players in the MHSA.
Attached Images

"Stay Strong"

Old 09-06-2013, 05:58 PM   #58
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Glenbard SS Nick Sullivan 1st Player to 2000 Hits

Nick Sullivan the best SS on Endor, became the 1st player to 2,000 hits. How long will it take him to get to 3,000? (editor's note: he originally had 4,234)

Kevin France won POTW with the Oaktown A's, Sonny Claussen got POTW with RCC Tigers and we have new uniforms thanx to Jcooksum. Paw is home, Tigers is road.
Attached Images

"Stay Strong"

Old 09-08-2013, 04:11 AM   #59
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Tigers On A 5 Game Winning Streak

Week 2 over with. Came back down 8-2 to win the last game with a walk off single by my 3B.
Attached Images
Image Image 

"Stay Strong"

Old 09-09-2013, 03:45 AM   #60
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Tigers Lose 2 This Week

Gonna sim til playoffs after this update. Playing HS ball is really boring. Manually voted for All stars. This is just the East.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

"Stay Strong"