Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 05-05-2019, 09:45 PM   #941
allenciox
All Star Reserve

Parakeets and Bunnies will both be in Diamond next year

Both teams bowed out in their divisional series (Parakeets 3 games to 1, Bunnies 3 games to 2, with the final game being decided in the 11th inning), so neither team will move to Perfect next year. Which Our League teams will be moving up from Gold? Will there be enough to have an Our League Championship in Diamond?

allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 09:51 PM   #942
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenciox View Post
Both teams bowed out in their divisional series (Parakeets 3 games to 1, Bunnies 3 games to 2, with the final game being decided in the 11th inning), so neither team will move to Perfect next year. Which Our League teams will be moving up from Gold? Will there be enough to have an Our League Championship in Diamond?
Anyone getting promoted from gold?

OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 09:58 PM   #943
sabakon
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGPuppies View Post
Isn't Genoa City in a soap opera?
Indeed. In fact, the creator was from our tiny town. He made it a city for the show but, apparently, if you lived here at the time - you knew the main characters.

NEW ZEALAND SILVER FERNS
Ka mate, ka mate! ka ora! ka ora!

Proud members of "Our League"!
sabakon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 10:33 PM   #944
bsta93
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGPuppies View Post
Anyone getting promoted from gold?
I believe Seattle won promotion out of gold.
Old 05-05-2019, 10:48 PM   #945
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl jason View Post
keep the list on one of the tabs on my tracking spreadsheet and sorted it like that for ease of comparison:
here is the friends list. Be sure to use it. it is up to date.
Attached Images

Last edited by OMGPuppies; 05-05-2019 at 10:50 PM.
OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 11:09 PM   #946
Argonaut
All Star Starter

Daniel Murphy and Kirby Puckett finished 1-2 in MVP voting. Murphy led the league in doubles, slugging, and OPS. But I'm still kind of surprised he got it, as he was playing 1B and only had 4.7 WAR.

Puckett and Murphy have played well for the Cowboys every year, which is great especially because they were in my starter packs. Awesome that they ended up fitting my team theme so well before I even knew what it was. Certainly haven't got anything that nice in the Challenge Mode packs.

I bought the Rookie Sensation Shohei Ohtani, but was very disappointed. I wanted to do some interesting stuff in playing him as an RP plus utility guy, but it turns out he has no defensive ratings at all. Despite his LIVE card currently having some nice outfield ratings. Really weird how the 2018 card and LIVE card are so different. Annoying that I have to re-sell and maybe not recoup my cost with the tax. I wish you could see more card information in the auction house.
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 04:33 AM   #947
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabakon View Post
No, if someone knows - please let me in on the secret!

I had a typo in my PT user name in 19, and I recall that, when I looked into changing it, the procedure was complex enough that I didn't bother, but I'm pretty lazy. I can't remember if I found the instructions on the "forgot password?" prompt or on my profile page. If you post a thread, I'm sure you'll get an answer.
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 04:49 AM   #948
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Need Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomcoach View Post
Bluffton beat the Cooper Gurter Cats 3 games to 2 in the Division series and Salem 4 games to 2 in the Sub League series. Finals is not against an Our League team, so that should finish things up for Bluffton.

Hope someone sees this before 2024 is wiped off the PT server. The check other leagues function did not update the playoff results, so I need any other playoff games between Our League teams in B240. The only results I know are those quoted above. Specifically, did the following playoff teams have any post-season games against Our League teams, except Bluffton:

Philadelphia Patriots
Cooper Gutter Cats
Harlem Hatchets
Salem Witches

Thanks.
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 06:35 AM   #949
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kuppchaser View Post
Hope someone sees this before 2024 is wiped off the PT server. The check other leagues function did not update the playoff results, so I need any other playoff games between Our League teams in B240. The only results I know are those quoted above. Specifically, did the following playoff teams have any post-season games against Our League teams, except Bluffton:

Philadelphia Patriots
Cooper Gutter Cats
Harlem Hatchets
Salem Witches

Thanks.
the playoff results thread should show each round (once it's updated a bit later), so we should be able to get that info from there.

new season is up... Silver 278:
Attached Images
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 06:38 AM   #950
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Season 7 Assignments

Diamond 358
Aina Haina Parakeets
Battery Point Energizer Bunnies
Seattle Pilots

Gold 334
Ewa Beach Fighting Chickens
Green Lake Cowboys
Kaneohe Mokes
Transylvania Impalers

Silver 278
Annandale Atom Smashers
Asylum Keepers
Bluffton Boomerangs
Harlem Hatchets
Paloloo Puppies
Port Ruppert Mundys
Salem Witches
Sanguine Classics
Shasta Black Bears
Terra Incognita Rustlers
Waffletown Syrups
Wheatland Jets

Bronze 257
Asheboro Road Dogs
Cooper Gutter Cats
Daytona Beach Pickleballers
New York Patriots
Ozark Bobcats
Philadelphia Patriots

Iron 220
Arkham Horrors
Fancher Creek Pirates
Gotham Knights
Motown Stars
Mudville Muffins
Salem Witches
Stephensville Bears

Last edited by Charlatan; 05-07-2019 at 07:22 AM.
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 06:49 AM   #951
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Here's Iron 220
Attached Images
Old 05-06-2019, 07:29 AM   #952
Ormondbeachdan
Minors (Triple A)

Help.. I was gone a week. so when I went to add the few new teams I do not have on my Friends list, I keep getting ERROR, Did you surpass the Maximum of 10 friends?.. That is weird cause I certainly have more than that on my list as it is... What's up with that??
Ormondbeachdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 08:00 AM   #953
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormondbeachdan View Post
Help.. I was gone a week. so when I went to add the few new teams I do not have on my Friends list, I keep getting ERROR, Did you surpass the Maximum of 10 friends?.. That is weird cause I certainly have more than that on my list as it is... What's up with that??
There is a maximum number of friends you can have on your list - it's 30 I believe. Perhaps that's the error you're seeing.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:14 AM   #954
Ormondbeachdan
Minors (Triple A)

Yes!.. Thanks.. I counted and I am at exactly the Max of 30.. would be nice if it could be increased at some point..
Old 05-06-2019, 08:19 AM   #955
Boomcoach
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormondbeachdan View Post
Yeah, the error is over thirty, but the pop-up says 10. Its a pop-up with character.

Let's Go Crew
Boomcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 08:43 AM   #956
revmcgator
All Star Starter

Harlem is back in Silver for the 2025. Hopefully it will go much better than their last foray in the sterling level. Since their relegation at the end of 2023, the Hatchets have added All-Time Legend High Pockets Kelly to their lineup. Kelly was the MVP of the first playoff series in 2024.

All-Time Legend Jack Morris joined the pitching staff in 2024, bolstering a rotation headlined by perennial MVP and All-Time Legend Walter Johnson. Johnson once again won the pitching Triple Crown, League Pitcher-of-the-Year and League MVP awards in 2024. The Big Train has been an All-Star and Pitcher-of-the-Year in all five OOTP seasons, as well as MVP in four of five.

The Hatchets have enjoyed a relaxing off-season and are looking forward to the 2025 campaign.

revmcgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 09:19 AM   #957
Ormondbeachdan
Minors (Triple A)

Didn't find any new talent while I was gone last week in the Caribbean.. LOL
Old 05-06-2019, 11:28 AM   #958
Magus978
All Star Starter

Gonna be tough sledding again in B257 for me this season. Hopefully we get the desired result of relegation this time. Won't be touching any settings or making any changes, so this season will be a proper barometer of whether any of these players can compete at bronze, or if I need to sell everyone off, scrap the theme, and just start over.

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 11:50 AM   #959
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kuppchaser View Post
I have added your team and Charlatan4's Motown Stars. However, the first time I tried I got the message, "your friends list contains more than 10 teams." Huh? My Our League list already contained 30 teams, which I believe is the limit. Anyway, I removed the Central Bobcats and Troy Trojans, who have yet to join. I assume they have lost interest. By the way, if Motown needs him, I could drop Frank Lary into the auction house. I've heard that they have best stadium music. Given the name of the team, I hope I haven't infringed by playing "Tears of a Clown" after each Asylum loss. I will have to rotate in "I'm a Loser," though since fans may tire of hearing even a great song almost daily.
So, am I in a league or not

I have followed this thread but haven't heard anything since
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947

Last edited by Germaniac; 05-06-2019 at 11:52 AM.
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 11:58 AM   #960
Argonaut
All Star Starter

For some reason the Gold League has changed from .323 to .334, while the Silver League number .287 has been the same for a while. I wonder how the algorithm decides to shift teams around. I noticed that in Gold .334 this year that a lot of the teams are the exact same as last year despite the number change. Didn't check the schedule this morning, don't know how many Our League games we'll have.. don't think any of the 4 teams are in the same division.
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote