Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - Online Leagues

OOTP 16 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 16 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 04-09-2015, 02:49 AM   #1
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Historical Junkies?, I need one ASAP!!

Hey Guys,

I have a new Concept league starting right now . It will use OOTP 16 The league will begin with a draft with the order randomly determined. Instead of individual players we will, be drafting Franchises by year. I will impose an end date of 1900, no team pre-1900 can be chosen. There will only be one version of each team or any incarnation of that franchise ( Brooklyn Superbas, Robins, Dodgers and Los Angeles Dodgers are all the same franchise as are the Montreal Expos and Washington Nationals) The draft order will be randomly determined.

There will also only be allowed one instance of each player, So If someone took the 1979 New York Yankees, any person who selected a 1968-75 Oakland A's Team after them would not have Reggie Jackson on it. Players will import at the age and with the service time they had the year of the team imported, So If you took the 1946 Boston Red Sox Ted Williams would be 27 years old and have 7 years of service time.

The first year player draft will then be Random Entry of Historical Rookies. The first one will be serpentine in reverse order of the Franchise selection. After that it will be based on previous records.

So to sum this up, you will start with a Historical team from 1900 to present day, drafts will be random historical entity, If someone chooses to take a terrible team from the past and build through the draft, that’s their prerogative.

I filled 20 teams via personal contacts, I need one more team due to one person stepping down. We have set the draft order and the team that needs filled selects 9th, the first selection has already been made

This will be a DAILY SIM League

Teams will start on equal footing financially, no scouts, full coaching with bidding period for coaches.Start date in game is Jan 1 2015. Files can't be created until the draft is over.

My other league has been running for 15 months and is in it's 9th season..I'm looking for someone who is in it for the long haul;!!

Seriously inquiries only

If you are interested in this type of league please reply to me via PM.

Thanks for reading
Enjoy
Rhett
aka Painmantle
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Painmantle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:26 AM   #2
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The Position has been filled, Thanks, Have a great day everyone!
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Painmantle is offline   Reply With Quote