Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Dynasty Reports

FHM 4 - Dynasty Reports Talk about your FHM dynasties here!

Old 10-11-2017, 03:08 PM   #1
drummerJ99
Minors (Triple A)

Working my way up: GM Career

I decided to start out in the ECHL and work my way up from there. I tried the same thing in OOTP 18 and quickly realized a GM is overrated in minor league baseball as all your players are under contract to big league club.

However hockey is different, so got offered a 2 year contract with the Atlanta Gladiators. Most of my updates will be done via Dynasty Nation but will update this thread when I post a update on there.You can find a link to my dynasty here: http://www.dynastynationnetwork.com/...w=news&id=3596

I will be posting updates every 2 weeks in-game time. So should equal out to about 2 updates a month.
drummerJ99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:54 PM   #2
cooperthegiantscat
Minors (Double A)

I like the layout you used on DN i had never heard of it before. Is that like a typical CMS type deal like a word press or other theme for website building?
cooperthegiantscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:09 PM   #3
drummerJ99
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperthegiantscat View Post
I like the layout you used on DN i had never heard of it before. Is that like a typical CMS type deal like a word press or other theme for website building?
It used to be more popular with the console crowd. Which is how I first found out about it.

As for the layout, they include alot of premade "widgets". Kinda like my stats page that you just fill out the info. And you can either have it on left of page or right. The standings and schedule is only thing I custom made. The rest was either built-in widgets available from the website or like my roster used a generator from here: https://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php My baseball page which I haven't completly finished yet is made with all prebuilt widgets from DN.

Not really sure what CMS is but DN has alot of options for making it look however you want: using their premade widgets or custom HTML.

Last edited by drummerJ99; 10-12-2017 at 02:10 PM.
drummerJ99 is offline   Reply With Quote