Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > MLB Manager 2016 > MLBM 2016 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

MLBM 2016 - General Discussions Talk about MLB Manager 2016, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android

Old 03-09-2015, 06:43 PM   #21
BradC
All Star Starter

It has to be developed with the middleware from PISD that we use in this game. That's what Markus was talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by analgesic View Post
You shouldn't have to develop one, Android has an in-app purchase system built in. Just a matter of implementing it.
BradC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 10:16 AM   #22
IanIachimoe
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud4579 View Post
Probably easier to sell. Was a good switch with the licensing. Causal fans don't know OOTP but will know MLB
the way I found OOTP was by searching for a MLB GM/manager type simulation game for my phone to kill a little time. found iOOTP 13, played & loved it, & sought out the desktop version (little did I know how much time I would eventually be killing with the OOTP franchise )

the combination of the licensing & game app for both platforms could be HUGE imho.

good luck & best wishes for unimaginable success with the franchise. you guys deserve it
IanIachimoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 06:55 PM   #23
phillyboy19
All Star Reserve

Hey Markus I have three questions 1.Can we transport our careers from one game to the next I have one i'm writing a dynasty report on (iootp Phillies rebuild.) That I would like to transfer when it comes out. 2. How do I change my icon picture, and 3. how do I make a signature.
phillyboy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 07:33 PM   #24
Clemente21PIT
Major Leagues

Was the rename because of licensing or because of Android?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyboy19 View Post
Hey Markus I have three questions 1.Can we transport our careers from one game to the next I have one i'm writing a dynasty report on (iootp Phillies rebuild.) That I would like to transfer when it comes out. 2. How do I change my icon picture, and 3. how do I make a signature.

I'm assuming for 2 and 3 you're asking about this forum, so my answers reflect that. If you're on a computer, the top right will have your username. Click on that and another option will appear, this time on the left, will say "User CP." From there you can change mostly anything you want for your account on this forum.

As far as I know, you cannot transport careers between iOOTP games and I doubt that will change.
Clemente21PIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 08:18 PM   #25
phillyboy19
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemente21PIT View Post
I'm assuming for 2 and 3 you're asking about this forum, so my answers reflect that. If you're on a computer, the top right will have your username. Click on that and another option will appear, this time on the left, will say "User CP." From there you can change mostly anything you want for your account on this forum.

As far as I know, you cannot transport careers between iOOTP games and I doubt that will change.
Thank you
phillyboy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 07:01 AM   #26
pittsadelphia
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud4579 View Post
Probably easier to sell. Was a good switch with the licensing. Causal fans don't know OOTP but will know MLB
True...however with the plethora of games licensed by MLB that are utter garbage, I worry people will lump this in with those.
pittsadelphia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 09:36 PM   #27
BradC
All Star Starter

Actually, if you use a 3rd party utility, like iFunBox, you can transfer saved games from one version to the next.
BradC is offline   Reply With Quote