Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test > FHM - Beta Bug Reports

Old 06-02-2013, 04:35 PM   #61
DawnBTVS
Major Leagues

Not sure if this is historical game related or interface related but...

Currently in the 1951 Season (after starting in 1947). I set up my line ice time to my ideal settings.

If I do the following: Team Menu, Roster Overview, and Set Up Organization it will reset only the icetime of my Even Strength LW/C/RW skaters to the default 25-20-15-0 set up. The LD/RD seem to stay the same as do the PP and PK ice time settings.

Not sure if this is related to switching out an injured player or a depth chart issue.

Last edited by DawnBTVS; 06-03-2013 at 09:00 AM.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:14 AM   #62
TheAdamBn
Minors (Triple A)

I did try reading through all 4 pages but cant see it listed here.

Once you press Historical Mode on the Main Menu, you are kinda tied into it unless you quit the game. It gives you no option to back out to the main menu
Old 06-21-2013, 10:48 AM   #63
Orioles1966
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAdamBn View Post
I did try reading through all 4 pages but cant see it listed here.

Once you press Historical Mode on the Main Menu, you are kinda tied into it unless you quit the game. It gives you no option to back out to the main menu
Maybe that will change for the first release.

I want to mix historical teams with modern day teams but I doubt that can happen.
Old 06-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #64
asilvermtzion
Minors (Double A)

mac build .40.

goalie stats are off. frank brimsek has a 20-19 record, but the team has a 15-14 record. my back up is johnny bower, who has a 1-3 record.
other teams have similar results, the red wings are 24-16, but the goalies are 23-16 and 4-2. montreal is 19-11, goalies are 21-18 and 4-0...
Old 06-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #65
asilvermtzion
Minors (Double A)

also, in addition to the above... there are a number of 17 year olds who show up on teams reserve lists, starting in 1948, but who have no names.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:55 AM   #66
TheAdamBn
Minors (Triple A)

Just tried an historical game using the new build using the settings below

and every single time i get this

Old 06-29-2013, 07:24 AM   #67
Orioles1966
Hall Of Famer

People should read other threads(including the new update thread).

It was mentioned that it hasn't been fixed and it's possible it will be fixed with a mini-update this weekend.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:46 AM   #68
TheAdamBn
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orioles1966 View Post
People should read other threads(including the new update thread).

It was mentioned that it hasn't been fixed and it's possible it will be fixed with a mini-update this weekend.
Sometimes people don't have time to read every other thread. This was the bug section for historical games and it hadn't been mentioned for the new build which is why it was posted here

Also the update thread you mentioned just says a mini update is coming for historical games and not for what for, or the fact that the mode doesn't work currently.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:44 PM   #69
Kebabking
Bat Boy

Playing 0.9.44, I started historical game in 1988 - game is crashing after first season for me. Tested it on Win7 as well as Win8.

Image: http://www.image-share.com/upload/2206/52.jpg
Old 07-04-2013, 04:35 PM   #70
MartinGowland
Bat Boy

Not sure if this has been mentioned before or if this is the right place but after starting a few historical games with the latest available build, i've noticed that the majority of news items i receive are unreadable. The message arrives in my mailbox, has what the message relates to (contracts, injuries etc) but the actual message just reads as an error message. "text unavailable" i think it says.
Apologies if this has been mentioned earlier on, just wanted to bring it up and to see if there was a fix or if this is a new issue.
Cheers
Old 07-05-2013, 12:32 PM   #71
Jestre
All Star Reserve

Just finished a game using the latest patch, 0.9.47 between the 1975 Flyers and Bruins, early in the 2nd period the Flyers were called for a penalty and played a man short for the remainder of the game. Bruins had approximately a 35 minute power play. Penalty minutes for the game were 19-17 according to the stat line. Bruins scored 4 times on that permanent powerplay and outshot the Flyers approx. 40-1 during that time. Think that may be a problem.....
Old 07-05-2013, 03:04 PM   #72
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

old problem that pops up now and then
Old 07-05-2013, 05:06 PM   #73
Jestre
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcblcommish View Post
old problem that pops up now and then
Is it being addressed?????
Old 07-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #74
habsin4
Bat Boy

So, I started a 1966-67 season to have one last Original Six season and then go into expansion. My league expanded normally for the 1967-68 season (although there was no expansion draft, but I can't remember if I requested one) but there is a playoff problem. When the playoffs came, the game thinks that rather than two conferences there are two divisions. So, rather than the Blues, Flyers, Kings, etc playing each other, they play the Canadiens, Blackhawks, Maple Leafs etc in the first round. Also, all Original Six teams made the playoffs by virtue of having better records than every expansion team, while only two expansion teams made the playoffs.

Is there a way to change the league so that the game realizes there are two conferences instead of two divisions?
Old 07-09-2013, 04:04 PM   #75
CalgaryCannons
Minors (Single A)

In general the playoff formats for historical play seem to be missing. My game started in 1989-90 when the playoffs started with two rounds of divisional matchups but in the game it uses the modern conference format with division winners seeded 1/2.

I also don't think the expansion drafts work at the moment. Again, in my game I've got through the San Jose and Ottawa/Tampa expansions and the teams appear and get their entry draft picks, but there is no expansion draft and the teams have to fill their teams through free agents (the few that are available), waiver claims and I'm guessing some purely fictional players. That in turn led me to find another bug: I traded for San Jose's first round pick in the 1992-93 draft while playing the 1991-92 season (figuring they were guaranteed to finish last) but when the next season started they magically got that pick back. It might be related to the two new teams getting created and added to the draft order.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:30 PM   #76
raptor99
Minors (Rookie Ball)

game crashes

Two new problems related to crashes in historical games. As soon as you edit a player (ie force a trade) to a new team than the game will crash when that team plays the next game

Second if you try to increase the 4th line centers ice time to 5 minutes it will crash the next game it simulates.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:54 PM   #77
redtiger7
All Star Starter

I can't put any players on the protected list for the expansion draft. Even the ask assitstant button is non-functional.
(simming the 1970 expansion)
Old 08-30-2013, 02:02 PM   #78
RagingBullwinkle55
Minors (Single A)

Can't Switch Goalies During Game

Playing a game in Historical mode between Rangers and Lightening. I wanted to switch goalies in the middle of the second period. I pushed the pause button and went to my lineup window. I deleted my number one goalie and moved number two into the one spot. I tried moving the former number one goalie into the number two spot and it wouldn't let me. As hard as I tried, that spot stayed blank. I even placed my number one goalie back in his original spot. Still couldn't fill that Goalie 2 spot. When I tried to close out of the lineup window it wouldn't let me. I had another window telling me I had a missing spot in my lineup. I tried to fill that spot many times. Eventually I had to close the game through Windows Taskmaster.
Old 08-31-2013, 05:33 AM   #79
Rayzor
All Star Starter

Game crashes after Jan. 2nd 1975 on Historical play I'm playing in the 1974-75 season.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:58 PM   #80
yaremchuk
Bat Boy

Just a couple things to add here:

I'm playing in 1991-92 as the San Jose Sharks.

1. I cannot seem to sign any free agents, even if they are clearly signable (i.e. not draft eligible, no rights held by another organization). Can't figure out if I don't know what I'm doing or its a bug!

2. The 1992 entry draft order should, according to the league set-up, be based on standings. Instead, the order seems to be random. I finished 2nd last and am drafting 16th, while the Vancouver Canucks won the Stanley Cup and finished 3rd best in the regular season and are drafting 3rd.

3. When an expansion draft occurred in 1992 for the Senators and Lightning, they both drafted teams of essentially only enforcers because of the way enforcer player ratings have been artificially elevated.

Otherwise, much improved from any previous build imo.