Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 07-08-2014, 11:59 AM   #81
jmalone11
Bat Boy

New To Online, Looking for a League
Been playing OOTP 15 now for a couple months, play way too much lol, probably 4-5 hours a day. Interested in joining modern franchise, that's just starting or no further then 3 years down the road, if there is an opening. If you've got that, hit me up here or jpmalone2011@yahoo.com
jmalone11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:34 PM   #82
GordonOrange
Bat Boy

looking for league

I'm looking for an active league with Coaches/Scouts off. I played 14 online and have been playing with myself for a long time.
GordonOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:47 PM   #83
Randysmithx
Bat Boy

I`ve been playing OOTP 15 for a while and i am looking for an online league to join. message me at randysmithx@gmail.com
Randysmithx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:43 PM   #84
MrFridayMorning
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a fictional promo/relegation league. PMs are best to get in touch. Been playing online since OOTP 09, and in 1 league for 10 online seasons.
MrFridayMorning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 03:00 AM   #85
blackbird
Bat Boy

Hi,

I'm looking to join any leagues, even an expansion team would be alright. I'm pretty new to online leagues but I've played offline for a while. Please PM me for any openings.

Thanks!
blackbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:04 PM   #86
AJC
Bat Boy

Looking for a league that does not require you to export. I play on my phone/ipad so don't have access to download the game. Looking for a league where you PM the commish your changes.

I am very active and enthusiastic about joining a league
AJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:19 PM   #87
Ca3l
Minors (Single A)

Hi there,
I am looking to join a league with fictional teams, highly active GMs, fictional players, SCOUTING ON, and between 16-24 teams. I own OOTP 13, 14, and 15, and don't care which one your league uses, or what rating scale your league uses.
I have no problem waiting for the right league to open up, so if you have such a league, and even if you're full at present time, please let me know.

If you'd like to know who I am, check out the ASBA San Diego Padres Home Page which I turned from a horrendous team with no farm into a perennial 100+ game winner with the number 1 farm system in the game when I left (did not have enough time for league), a three consecutive NL WS representative (although the new owner is on the righteous path to completely obliterate that).

I also currently run the TTBL Tampa Devils - Home Page. And have turned that team from a 56 game winner with no farm to a 100 game winner in 4 short years of work.

I don't mind rebuild projects one bit. I welcome them.

Please send me a PM or send an e-mail to drew.moody@me.com
Ca3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 04:16 PM   #88
reilljt0
Bat Boy

Hello all,

Myself and 3 others are looking to join an online league. We have never been online but play offline a good deal. Preferably a modern MLB league, but we are open to anything! Please PM or email me: joe.t.reilly@gmail.com
reilljt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:15 AM   #89
KrazyCaley
Bat Boy

Hello. OOTP veteran for years, but always single player, looking to try online. Any settings are fine with me. PM me here!
KrazyCaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 02:55 PM   #90
imadork
Bat Boy

Hello there.

I've been playing OOTP since version 3, and have been in many online leagues. I'm in two leagues now, and have been in them for many real years.

I'm looking for a very solid, long term league. Fictional or real, doesn't matter.

craig.eccles@gmail.com
imadork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:31 AM   #91
Bigdummie
Major Leagues

I am looking for a historical league using OOTPV15. I have been in a few leagues before, just prefer the old guys like me. Please contact me @ coutg@yahoo.com Thanks

Gene
Bigdummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 04:18 PM   #92
stlcardsfan44
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking to join a new online league, preferably as the Cardinals. I've played many versions of OOTP but have never done an online league. Email me at liljay78_67204@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!! I do have OOTP 15.
stlcardsfan44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:14 PM   #93
Ghost244
Minors (Single A)

Looking for online league

Last edited by Ghost244; 05-18-2022 at 12:41 PM.
Ghost244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 12:02 AM   #94
Pbadics
Bat Boy

I do not currently own the game, but I have recently begun playing in another league. I rather enjoy this but in my search of another league to join there are only ones that require you to own the game. If there are any leagues out there that need a GM that doesn't need the game or preferably one that is only just starting a new season(I got put in charge of the last place team) then please let me know. Would love to join.
Pbadics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 02:05 AM   #95
cheesestring
Minors (Single A)

I picked up OOTP15 during the Steam sale a few weeks back and have recently been looking for online leagues. I recently joined one and am looking for another, small or large. If it involves real world teams, I'd prefer the Reds but otherwise I'm up for anything.

I have little OOTP experience but years of experience in other sports sims on and off-line, especially Baseball Mogul Online years back.

My email is cheesestring77@gmail.com or I check my PMs here.
cheesestring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 02:24 AM   #96
CityofChamps
Bat Boy

Just got OOTP15, but I have a lot of experience with older versions. I'm flexible on league settings (I'd prefer a newer league, but an old one would be fine as well), except I don't want to do stats-only. If you have an opening, please email me at nickp1122@yahoo.com or send me a PM and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Thanks!

EDIT: Found and joined a league.

Last edited by CityofChamps; 07-20-2014 at 12:40 AM.
CityofChamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 03:02 AM   #97
kentamura
Bat Boy

I`ve been playing OOTP 15 for a while and i am looking for an online league to join. message me at kenta-mura@hotmail.com
kentamura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 07:48 AM   #98
Jestre
All Star Reserve

Looking for Historical League with historical players and structure.
Must be in the 1901-1950 era.

I have been with OOTP since OOTP2, was commish of the MLBC for 8 years and played in other long lasting leagues.

Contact me at megan168@cox.net

Barry
Old 07-15-2014, 03:34 PM   #99
kackle85
Minors (Single A)

Looking to join a fictional league. I was in one a few years back but my computer fried. I now have a nice new laptop and ootp 15. I prefer fictional. Please pm me if you have openings. I play this game about four hours a day so staying active will be easy for me.
kackle85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 04:07 PM   #100
DShatz017
Bat Boy

Hey guys, just settled in at the new job and looking for a new OOTP league

I've been playing online for about 3 years now, but looking to take over a relatively untouched team, but willing to join a league within its first 2-3 years

Let me know if you have openings available!!
DShatz017 is offline   Reply With Quote