Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Developments > General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Discussions Discuss Out of the Park Developments' games, web site, downloads, research and anything else related to OOTP Developments.

Old 02-24-2010, 12:06 PM   #1
battists
Hall Of Famer

Exclamation How do I get Technical Support?

OOTP Developments uses a ticketing and knowledge base system that will help ensure that we don't lose track of support requests, and that we are able to provide as many helpful anwers to your questions up front.

Before submitting a ticket, please search our Knowledge Base. The answer to your question may already be there!

Support requests should now be submitted through our support site.

Once you submit a support request, you will receive an e-mail with a specific ticket number, as well as an account login. You can check on the status of your ticket online and refer back to that ticket number if you ever need to follow up with us.

Last edited by battists; 04-09-2010 at 02:19 PM.
battists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:34 PM   #2
never_ends
Minors (Double A)

and an excellent system it is... I've already used it once... 2nd to none.
never_ends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:30 PM   #3
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Congrats to OOTP Developments on your new tech support system. Just used it for the first time and have to say this is second to none. Top notch service all the way.
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:27 PM   #4
endgame
Hall Of Famer

I'm going to invent a problem just to test this out.

Seems to be going well, though. Good work, guys.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:15 PM   #5
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

Just curious, is there a way to see all the submitted issues by everyone? I couldn't find that but would be helpful to see what people are reporting like you used to be able within the support forum.

Thanks!
SlyBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 08:33 PM   #6
bayouballer1
Minors (Single A)

Support Question

How long should I wait for a reply in the support room before I post another ticket? It has been three days.
bayouballer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 08:45 PM   #7
RchW
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayouballer1 View Post
How long should I wait for a reply in the support room before I post another ticket? It has been three days.
Did you get a confirming E-mail?

RichW

If you’re looking for a good cause to donate money to please consider a Donation to Parkinson’s Canada. It may help me have a better future and if not me, someone else. Thanks.

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” Frank Wilhoit
RchW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:51 PM   #8
old timer
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayouballer1 View Post
I'm really sorry about that. Can you send me a PM and let me know your ticket ID? Once you do, I'll look it up and see what's happening.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:21 PM   #9
thbroman
All Star Reserve

Steve, I am confused by this new system. I have a minor bug to report from a PbP. Do I use the "support site" to log it?
thbroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 06:53 PM   #10
CHOWDERHEAD
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thbroman View Post
Steve, I am confused by this new system. I have a minor bug to report from a PbP. Do I use the "support site" to log it?
Not trying to answer for him, but I ran into the same issue a week ago and was directed to log it into the system.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:20 AM   #11
JackRules1
Minors (Triple A)

I have used the support site for two minor issues and have received prompt replies. I think if anyone runs across anything that they think can/should be patched, then go to the support site and these guys will at least take a good look at it in a timely manner.
JackRules1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:55 PM   #12
battists
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thbroman View Post
Yes, please!
Old 04-26-2010, 03:35 PM   #13
detroitrob
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I sent in a ticket a cpl days ago and have yet to hear back. My hard drive crashed and when I go to where it says to re download otp11 it says I have used up my download limit. I only downloaded the game once on my previous computer. I even tried to call e-sellerate(the web store) and left a message but have heard nothing back. can someone please direct me what to do next ? I did receive an email stating they received the ticket, but nothing else.
detroitrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:48 PM   #14
battists
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitrob View Post
I sent in a ticket a cpl days ago and have yet to hear back. My hard drive crashed and when I go to where it says to re download otp11 it says I have used up my download limit. I only downloaded the game once on my previous computer. I even tried to call e-sellerate(the web store) and left a message but have heard nothing back. can someone please direct me what to do next ? I did receive an email stating they received the ticket, but nothing else.
We'll be in touch shortly. We have limited staff, and the volume of tickets is pretty high this time of year. You've done exactly what you needed to.

Thanks!
Old 05-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #15
wiggins
All Star Reserve

Ticket ?

Can a mod please respond? I put a ticket in #KMP-J11779 Over a week ago, with what I considered a high priority since I can't play my league, but nothing but my tic # and a response that you will et back to me. How long should this take?
wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:00 PM   #16
battists
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggans1 View Post
Can a mod please respond? I put a ticket in #KMP-J11779 Over a week ago, with what I considered a high priority since I can't play my league, but nothing but my tic # and a response that you will et back to me. How long should this take?
We're trying to get to everything as quickly as possible. We've fallen a bit behind, so please rest assured we'll get to it ASAP. It's tough when you have just 2 or 3 people supporting thousands of customers right after the release!

Just, please be patient. Right now is the highest-volume time of year for us.

Thanks!
Old 05-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #17
kckid4u
All Star Reserve

Location: Pictured Above: Buck Barnett - Best Pitcher in OOTP History!
Quote:
Originally Posted by battists View Post
We're trying to get to everything as quickly as possible. We've fallen a bit behind, so please rest assured we'll get to it ASAP. It's tough when you have just 2 or 3 people supporting thousands of customers right after the release!

Just, please be patient. Right now is the highest-volume time of year for us.

Thanks!
I've been frustrated with an issue I have too. I guess this is just a case of us being spoiled from your earlier, quick tech support?
kckid4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:37 PM   #18
dannon20
Bat Boy

I can't believe how much of a pain getting help for this game is. OOTP 11 is by far the best baseball game on the market. But unfortunately everytime I try to play it immediately crashes when I attempt to open my inbox or receive a message, just like version 10 did. I am incredibly frustrated and I need either answers or a refund, because at this point my game is worthless.
dannon20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:44 AM   #19
old timer
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannon20 View Post
I can't believe how much of a pain getting help for this game is. OOTP 11 is by far the best baseball game on the market. But unfortunately everytime I try to play it immediately crashes when I attempt to open my inbox or receive a message, just like version 10 did. I am incredibly frustrated and I need either answers or a refund, because at this point my game is worthless.
Hi,

Did you submit a support ticket for this? If not, please click the link in my sig and do so.

This problem sounds like one that has a fix described in the knowledge base. Here's a link to the relevant article: Game crashes whenever you click on a button, menu or tab

Did you already try that? If this doesn't help and you already have a ticket open, could you please give me your ticket ID?

Last edited by old timer; 06-01-2010 at 04:45 AM.
old timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:28 AM   #20
salty
Bat Boy

Am very new to the IT and web site process... Also this information is good for me...
salty is offline   Reply With Quote