Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > MLB Manager 2016 > MLBM 2016 - General Discussions

MLBM 2016 - General Discussions Talk about MLB Manager 2016, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android

Old 06-23-2016, 01:19 PM   #1
legend15
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Save files?

I asked once before about moving game save files from one phone to another, supposedly questions were going to be asked, but then never got a reply, so I lost my save and had to start my career over.

unfortunately my new phone is having issues and I will need to return it for a replacement, I'm only about 66 games into my new season, but it has been an awesome season battling it out against Philadelphia for 1st place.

I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THIS SAVE AS WELL!

please, someone help me figure out how to move my save files so I can continue my career.

Why? why can't their be an option to do this? I mean people get the latest and greatest cell phones all the time, how can this NOT be an option to easily move files.

thanks for any help anyone can give me.
legend15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 04:09 PM   #2
legend15
Minors (Rookie Ball)

legend15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 03:37 PM   #3
MFreud
Bat Boy

Hi,

Sorry might be too late for you, but I've referenced in a few other posts that you can use a program called iMazing to access the saved game data from a device backup (assuming you're using an iPhone...not sure about Android).
MFreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 11:21 PM   #4
Tiffon
Bat Boy

ACtually if you own a rooted android phone, you can save your data easily with airdoir. anw, if your phone is unrooted, there're some apps reviewed by AndroidAuthority.

App Backup and Restore

[Price: Free with in-app purchases]

First on our list is a fairly basic backup application called App Backup and Restore. It has the basic backup features including app backups, batch backups, and the capacity to backup to restore multiple versions of the same app in case you ever want to roll back to a prior version. It also contains an uninstall manager, the ability to send APKs to other devices via Bluetooth, email, and WiFi, and more. It’s a simple solution although there have been reports of some device compatibility issues here and there.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...life.appbackup
apk if you can't get from Play Store: Download App Backup Restore - Transfer for PC - choilieng.com

Backup Your Mobile
[Price: Free]
Backup Your Mobile is another basic solution for those who don’t need a lot of features. It can backup a lot of things including apps, system settings, SMS, MMS, call logs, and other various bric-a-brac. The UI is fairly simple and using it to backup stuff should only take a few minutes of poking around. Some have reported that transferring data to a new device and restoring is a little complicated and bugs have been reported sporadically so your mileage may vary. It is free so there’s no harm in trying it out.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ckupyourmobile
apk: Download Backup Your Mobile for PC - choilieng.com

Easy Backup and Restore

[Price: Free]
As the name implies, Easy Backup and Restore aims to be simple. It backups applications and the usual assortment of other stuff including MMS, calendar, and user dictionaries. You also have the option of backing up directly to your device, to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box.com, and OneDrive if you use cloud storage. You will need root access for some features, such as app data and batch restoring applications, but otherwise it’s a fairly simple application and it’s totally free to use.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sybackup&hl=en
apk: Download Easy Backup & Restore for PC - choilieng.com

Helium

[Price: Free / $4.99]
Helium was one of the first truly useful “no root required” backup apps although root users can use this as well. Using this app, you can backup and restore your apps to your computer or your device depending on your preferences. If you fork out the $4.99 for the premium version, you can also sync apps between Android devices and backup to and restore from cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive) with more features coming soon. It’s a solid app from a trusted developer and it’s been around for a while.
Google Play (Free ver): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...a.backup&hl=en
apk: Download Helium - App Sync and Backup for PC - choilieng.com

Super Backup

[Price: Free / $1.99]
Super Backup is another simple solution with little room for error. The interface is functional and easy to use. It includes buttons that backup each thing individually, including apps, contacts, SMS, calendars, bookmarks, and a few others. Users can define where the backups go for easy locating later and you can also schedule automatic backups along with backing up to cloud storage. There have been a few bugs reported here and there, but it’s a simple solution and free to boot.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...contacts&hl=en
apk: Download Super Backup : SMS & Contacts for PC - choilieng.com

Titanium Backup (Root access required)

[Price: Free / $5.99]

Titanium Backup is considered an essential tool for root users thanks to its long time stability, laundry list of features, and timely updates. Unlike many other backup apps, Titanium Backup is pretty much exclusively for root users without many features for non-rooted devices. You can freeze and uninstall bloatware, backup applications (along with app data), backup to cloud storage, and plenty of other features. The Pro version comes with far more features, including 1-click batch restore, syncing to cloud storage, and a whole lot more. Really, there are a bunch of features. If you’re rooted, click the button and check it out.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...umBackup&hl=en
apk: Download Titanium Backup ? root for PC - choilieng.com

Ultimate Backup

[Price: Free / $2.99]
Last on the list of apps is Ultimate Backup and it aims to be a competitor to Titanium Backup. That means you can freeze/unfreeze system apps and bloatware, backup apps, sync apps to cloud storage, and there is even a task killer built in if you want one (not recommended). If you buy the premium version, you can get scheduled backups, restoring from the cloud, unlock batch actions, and it’ll remove advertising. It’s a solid solution. It doesn’t quite have the firepower that Titanium Backup has but it’s a nice option for those looking for something a bit more simple.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...agerfree&hl=en
apk: Download Ultimate Backup for PC - choilieng.com

I've installed Cm Backup, Titanium and Helium on my devices. They're all great apps with high ratings. You can pick up one of the above apps.
Tiffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 10:37 PM   #5
allenfeng85
Bat Boy

Hi, glad I can help you.
go to Android/data/com.ootpdevelopments.mlbm2016/files/AppData/prefs/saved_games,
copy all folders and files to your new phone, same spot.
Then you can use 'Load Games' in your new phone to get back your saved game
You can also use this method to back up your files
Hope you enjoy it.
allenfeng85 is offline   Reply With Quote