Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.8 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 6 Available

Offseason Discount! SAVE 50%!

  

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2019, 05:49 PM   #1
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer
 
Eugene Church's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 26,183
Thanks: 4,422
Thanked 2,911x in 1,961 posts
How to Backup Properly?

I'm going to expand my dynasty league.
Want to make sure I have proper backup just in case, I screw up the league.

I copied the league from the saved games to an external hard drive.
Posted a screenshot of the league file folder I copied to the external hard drive.

Will this give me a reliable backup?

Also used the game database backup and saved all files (see screenshot).

Will this enable me to restore the database backup if I damage the league files in expanding my league?

Sorry, I'm not good with computers and tech procedures.

Would appreciate your help and expertise.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
actionjackson (11-14-2019)
Old 11-14-2019, 06:18 PM   #2
actionjackson
Hall Of Famer
 
actionjackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 5,280
Thanks: 7,693
Thanked 3,168x in 1,947 posts
Here's what I do. In the saved games folder I take my league.lg folder, and copy it to a .zip folder. Then cut/paste the .zip folder over to the external hard drive in a folder called "OOTP saved games" or whatever you want to call it. If you want to update the backup at the end of your playing day, copy your .lg folder to a .zip folder. Cut/paste it to the "OOTP saved games" folder. I think it asks you if you want to overwrite it, and you say yes, and then the league is up to date on the external drive.

When you need to use the .zip folder of your game on your external drive, you can change the name of the game, that you (I assume) need to go back in because something got messed up, to my league (1).lg, and then you won't overwrite it to make sure you don't delete it until you're sure you want to. Then extract the .zip folder from the external drive to your Documents > Out of the Park Developments > OOTP Baseball 20 > saved_games folder, and you're all set up with your game back to the date you want it to be at. Any questions? Fire away.
__________________
"Tests have shown that suspicious or hostile
Their lives need not be shortened
Truth be told, they can live a long, long while
Tickled to death by their importance...

He said, you made me scared too, I wasn't sure I was getting through
I gotta go
It's been a pleasure doing business with you"

- RIP Gord Downie (The Tragically Hip) February 6th, 1964 - October 17th, 2017
actionjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Eugene Church (11-14-2019)
Old 11-14-2019, 06:34 PM   #3
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer
 
Eugene Church's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 26,183
Thanks: 4,422
Thanked 2,911x in 1,961 posts
Sorry, actionjackson, but you are dealing with a tech dunce.
I'm sure your method is the best way to do it.

But you lost me with zip folder... I have no idea what that is... or how to do it... and I don't expect you to teach me how to do it.

Would my method in post #1 backup the league?... I can do what I posted.
(screenshot #1)

Will the Game Backup do the job? (screenshot #2)

Last edited by Eugene Church; 11-14-2019 at 06:48 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 06:42 PM   #4
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer
 
eriqjaffe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Under The Christmas Fish
Posts: 6,810
Thanks: 355
Thanked 3,387x in 1,067 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
Would my method in post #1 backup the league?... I can do what I posted.
(screenshot #1)

Will the Game Backup do the job? (screenshot #2)
The answer to both questions is yes.

The first method and second method basically do the same thing - make a copy of the saved game somewhere else. There's absolutely no reason why you can't do both - redundancy is a good thing. If you need to quickly go back you can use the in-game functionality. If a catastrophe occurs and the hard drive in your computer becomes unreadable, you have the copy on the external drive.
__________________
eriqjaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Eugene Church (11-14-2019)
Old 11-14-2019, 06:45 PM   #5
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer
 
Eugene Church's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 26,183
Thanks: 4,422
Thanked 2,911x in 1,961 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriqjaffe View Post
The answer to both questions is yes.

The first method and second method basically do the same thing - make a copy of the saved game somewhere else. There's absolutely no reason why you can't do both - redundancy is a good thing. If you need to quickly go back you can use the in-game functionality. If a catastrophe occurs and the hard drive in your computer becomes unreadable, you have the copy on the external drive.
Much appreciate your reply.

Thank you.

Appreciate actionjackson, too.... sorry I'm just not too smart with computers.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
actionjackson (11-14-2019)
Old 11-14-2019, 07:27 PM   #6
mitchkenn
Hall Of Famer
 
mitchkenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Oregon, not by design
Posts: 2,324
Thanks: 1,382
Thanked 1,194x in 764 posts
RCHW made a great post a couple years back .... thhe real stuff starts at post 5, with pictures ....

hope it helps...

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...97#post4084018
__________________
"This is my opening farewell " - Jackson Browne
“They make a desolation and call it peace.” ― Agha Shahid Ali
"Maybe she just has to sing, for the sake of the song - And who do I think that I am to decide that she's wrong." - Townes Van Zandt
"I saw a young man leaning on his wooden crutch - He called out to me, 'Don't ask for so much' And a young woman leaning in her darkened door She cried out to me, 'Why not ask for more?' " - Leonard Cohen
Before Mays, before DiMaggio, there was Oscar Charleston.
"All the lies about Babe Ruth are true." - Waite Hoyt

Avatar is the late great Townes Van Zandt. rip.
mitchkenn is offline   Reply With Quote
3 thanks for this post:
actionjackson (11-14-2019), Eugene Church (11-15-2019), RchW (11-15-2019)
Old 11-14-2019, 07:49 PM   #7
Wingedlion14
Minors (Double A)
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 167
Thanks: 0
Thanked 28x in 23 posts
Slightly OT but still relevant - I see a lot about having zipped folders and stuff for backups. I have a backup of my save that doesn't have any of that - it was a straight copy/paste from my computer to my external hard drive when I was backing up my computer. Does that change anything when restoring a backup from that hard drive?
Wingedlion14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 08:51 PM   #8
DirkGildun
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 59
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15x in 9 posts
Zipping the backup league file just compresses the file to save space. You don't need to do that (and then you don't have to unzip the backup file before restoring it).
DirkGildun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 09:15 PM   #9
actionjackson
Hall Of Famer
 
actionjackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 5,280
Thanks: 7,693
Thanked 3,168x in 1,947 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkGildun View Post
Zipping the backup league file just compresses the file to save space. You don't need to do that (and then you don't have to unzip the backup file before restoring it).
Compresses to save space, and makes the transfer to the external drive almost instant. Not necessary. I just find it easier.
__________________
"Tests have shown that suspicious or hostile
Their lives need not be shortened
Truth be told, they can live a long, long while
Tickled to death by their importance...

He said, you made me scared too, I wasn't sure I was getting through
I gotta go
It's been a pleasure doing business with you"

- RIP Gord Downie (The Tragically Hip) February 6th, 1964 - October 17th, 2017
actionjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Eugene Church (11-15-2019)
Old 11-15-2019, 10:39 AM   #10
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer
 
Eugene Church's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 26,183
Thanks: 4,422
Thanked 2,911x in 1,961 posts
A special thanks to all of you fine folks.
OOTPB Community is a special place because of wonderful people like you who are willing to help people like me.

I had no major trouble expanding my North Island Dynasty League.

Still have a few things to work out... the playoffs didn't work well... it is a six-team league... an Association with three other leagues... I wanted to have the first place teams play for the overall championship, but the custom playoffs did not give me that choice.

It required the use of wildcards, which I don't want to include.
If I unchecked "wildcards", it would not allow me to do that.

I'm going back over the whole setup and see if I missed something somewhere.

If I have to, I can use the wildcards... give a bye to the pennant winner and have the 2nd and 3rd place teams play in the first round.

Much appreciate all of you.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
actionjackson (11-15-2019)
Old 11-15-2019, 01:10 PM   #11
actionjackson
Hall Of Famer
 
actionjackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 5,280
Thanks: 7,693
Thanked 3,168x in 1,947 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
A special thanks to all of you fine folks.
OOTPB Community is a special place because of wonderful people like you who are willing to help people like me.

I had no major trouble expanding my North Island Dynasty League.

Still have a few things to work out... the playoffs didn't work well... it is a six-team league... an Association with three other leagues... I wanted to have the first place teams play for the overall championship, but the custom playoffs did not give me that choice.

It required the use of wildcards, which I don't want to include.
If I unchecked "wildcards", it would not allow me to do that.

I'm going back over the whole setup and see if I missed something somewhere.

If I have to, I can use the wildcards... give a bye to the pennant winner and have the 2nd and 3rd place teams play in the first round.

Much appreciate all of you.
You're a huge part of that "Wonderful People" group. Don't you forget that.

Wish I could help with the playoffs thing, but I pretty much stay within the confines of an MLB setup, so I don't know much about four sub-league setups. I do send the top two teams from the AL and the NL to the postseason if I'm playing anywhere from 1901 through 1992. I don't use divisions either. I just take the top two teams up to 1992, and the top four teams thereafter, so I'm familiar with using the Custom Playoffs feature, just not with the way you're trying to use it. I never go above 8 teams total making the playoffs, and I never go to two 15 team subleagues, because as far as I'm concerned Interleague games can die in a fire any day now.

The non-1st place teams will be called "wild cards" by the game, even though I don't like to call them that because I put them on an even footing with the 1st place teams, have them duke it out, and may the best team win. I seed them all by Win%, and then have them re-seeded at the start of each subsequent round, so that the best team always gets home field in series' that are always best of seven regardless of the length of those series IRL. Sorry I can't be of more help, but maybe something in there will jog something for you that you'll be able to carry into your game to make it work.
__________________
"Tests have shown that suspicious or hostile
Their lives need not be shortened
Truth be told, they can live a long, long while
Tickled to death by their importance...

He said, you made me scared too, I wasn't sure I was getting through
I gotta go
It's been a pleasure doing business with you"

- RIP Gord Downie (The Tragically Hip) February 6th, 1964 - October 17th, 2017
actionjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Eugene Church (11-15-2019)
Old 11-15-2019, 01:30 PM   #12
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer
 
Eugene Church's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 26,183
Thanks: 4,422
Thanked 2,911x in 1,961 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson View Post
You're a huge part of that "Wonderful People" group. Don't you forget that.

Wish I could help with the playoffs thing, but I pretty much stay within the confines of an MLB setup, so I don't know much about four sub-league setups. I do send the top two teams from the AL and the NL to the postseason if I'm playing anywhere from 1901 through 1992. I don't use divisions either. I just take the top two teams up to 1992, and the top four teams thereafter, so I'm familiar with using the Custom Playoffs feature, just not with the way you're trying to use it. I never go above 8 teams total making the playoffs, and I never go to two 15 team subleagues, because as far as I'm concerned Interleague games can die in a fire any day now.

The non-1st place teams will be called "wild cards" by the game, even though I don't like to call them that because I put them on an even footing with the 1st place teams, have them duke it out, and may the best team win. I seed them all by Win%, and then have them re-seeded at the start of each subsequent round, so that the best team always gets home field in series' that are always best of seven regardless of the length of those series IRL. Sorry I can't be of more help, but maybe something in there will jog something for you that you'll be able to carry into your game to make it work.
This is a big help... thank you.

I think you and I play the game a lot alike... I love 8-team leagues... can't stand modern baseball with its 5-team divisions... don't like wildcards, either.

Just give me the good old days before free agency and the AL champ against the NL champ... money has ruined baseball... "you can't tell the players without a scorecard anymore"... they change teams too often.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
actionjackson (11-15-2019)
Old 11-15-2019, 01:31 PM   #13
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer
 
Eugene Church's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 26,183
Thanks: 4,422
Thanked 2,911x in 1,961 posts
Since I'm having trouble setting up the playoffs in my league expansion, I'm going to schedule a tournament at the end of the seasons between my four league winners.

I got some great advice in another thread about this.

Here's the link:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=308329

Last edited by Eugene Church; 11-15-2019 at 01:34 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
actionjackson (11-15-2019)
Old 11-15-2019, 02:53 PM   #14
actionjackson
Hall Of Famer
 
actionjackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 5,280
Thanks: 7,693
Thanked 3,168x in 1,947 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
This is a big help... thank you.

I think you and I play the game a lot alike... I love 8-team leagues... can't stand modern baseball with its 5-team divisions... don't like wildcards, either.

Just give me the good old days before free agency and the AL champ against the NL champ... money has ruined baseball... "you can't tell the players without a scorecard anymore"... they change teams too often.
I allow my leagues to expand and use free agency, as I don't mind a little turbulence. That gives me up to 16 teams in a sub-league (from 1998 forward) with zero divisions, and when there are that many, I'll take the top four teams to the postseason, while the rest hit the golf course. There's nothing I hate more IRL baseball than watching an 82-80 (or worse) team make it to the dance because they won a ridiculously weak division. I doubt that'll ever happen with this setup, so that's why I use it.

We disagree on free agency (which is fine), as my philosophy is that I don't go to the games/watch them on TV to see the owners. I want to see the players. With $10+ Billion (and climbing every season) coming into the game (an average of $333,333,333.33 per team), I think the players deserve around 50% of that as they're the ones putting their bodies on the line. Without free agency, they wouldn't come close to 50%, and I don't find that fair. To suppress player salaries would mean the owners would be making money hand over fist at the expense of the players. That ain't right to me. If there weren't sooo much money coming in, maybe the reserve clause would make sense, but I'd still see that as quite restrictive when it comes to players' rights. The players are the game after all.
__________________
"Tests have shown that suspicious or hostile
Their lives need not be shortened
Truth be told, they can live a long, long while
Tickled to death by their importance...

He said, you made me scared too, I wasn't sure I was getting through
I gotta go
It's been a pleasure doing business with you"

- RIP Gord Downie (The Tragically Hip) February 6th, 1964 - October 17th, 2017
actionjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
Eugene Church (11-15-2019), RchW (11-15-2019)
Old 11-15-2019, 04:42 PM   #15
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer
 
Eugene Church's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 26,183
Thanks: 4,422
Thanked 2,911x in 1,961 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson View Post
I allow my leagues to expand and use free agency, as I don't mind a little turbulence. That gives me up to 16 teams in a sub-league (from 1998 forward) with zero divisions, and when there are that many, I'll take the top four teams to the postseason, while the rest hit the golf course. There's nothing I hate more IRL baseball than watching an 82-80 (or worse) team make it to the dance because they won a ridiculously weak division. I doubt that'll ever happen with this setup, so that's why I use it.

We disagree on free agency (which is fine), as my philosophy is that I don't go to the games/watch them on TV to see the owners. I want to see the players. With $10+ Billion (and climbing every season) coming into the game (an average of $333,333,333.33 per team), I think the players deserve around 50% of that as they're the ones putting their bodies on the line. Without free agency, they wouldn't come close to 50%, and I don't find that fair. To suppress player salaries would mean the owners would be making money hand over fist at the expense of the players. That ain't right to me. If there weren't sooo much money coming in, maybe the reserve clause would make sense, but I'd still see that as quite restrictive when it comes to players' rights. The players are the game after all.
Got to say you are right about free agency... I'm just selfish and liked baseball better in the good old days.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
JasonC23 (11-16-2019), RchW (11-15-2019)
Old 11-15-2019, 05:52 PM   #16
actionjackson
Hall Of Famer
 
actionjackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 5,280
Thanks: 7,693
Thanked 3,168x in 1,947 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
Got to say you are right about free agency... I'm just selfish and liked baseball better in the good old days.
Ain't nothing selfish about loving the baseball you grew up with. I'm selfish with 1980s baseball for the same reason. Why do you think I use 1984 for my stats output?
__________________
"Tests have shown that suspicious or hostile
Their lives need not be shortened
Truth be told, they can live a long, long while
Tickled to death by their importance...

He said, you made me scared too, I wasn't sure I was getting through
I gotta go
It's been a pleasure doing business with you"

- RIP Gord Downie (The Tragically Hip) February 6th, 1964 - October 17th, 2017
actionjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
Eugene Church (11-15-2019), RchW (11-15-2019)
Old 11-15-2019, 08:59 PM   #17
RchW
Hall Of Famer
 
RchW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The big smoke
Posts: 14,698
Thanks: 5,301
Thanked 5,210x in 3,186 posts
The downside of OOTP's backup system is that incremental backups are stored using the default league file name, ie. myspecialleague.lg. What would be very nice of OOTP to do would be for them to extract the league date at the time of back up and offer to add it such that you would have the date added, say, myspecialleague_2104_4_30.lg as a choice. Then you could backup continuously with zero concern by date. I do this manually. After each incremental backup I go to the backup folder and add the date via file rename then go back into the game and do an all files backup that acts as the base for the next incremental one. Typically I do one per month but you could set any frequency you want depending on free disk space.

I delete most if not all of the incremental dated backups at seasons end but I do also use 7Zip to store multiple years of backups to a remote network drive. I save ST, opening day, Sep rosters, end of season, end of playoffs and Dec 31/Jan 1 each; where I delete thousands of files via a dos batch file to reduce the .lg file to a manageable size on Jan 1 xxxx. This for two long running saves!

I have several terabytes of such backups

7zip is easy to use. Maybe a tutorial using real OOTP leagues is in order in a separate thread.
__________________
Cheers

RichW

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” Frank Wilhoit

So much for personality. Albert Belle, a complete nut job was never traded and was the highest paid player in the game, twice!

#Alternativefacts=lies
RchW is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
actionjackson (11-15-2019), Eugene Church (11-15-2019)
Old 11-15-2019, 09:06 PM   #18
actionjackson
Hall Of Famer
 
actionjackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 5,280
Thanks: 7,693
Thanked 3,168x in 1,947 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RchW View Post
The downside of OOTP's backup system is that incremental backups are stored using the default league file name, ie. myspecialleague.lg. What would be very nice of OOTP to do would be for them to extract the league date at the time of back up and offer to add it such that you would have the date added, say, myspecialleague_2104_4_30.lg as a choice. Then you could backup continuously with zero concern by date. I do this manually. After each incremental backup I go to the backup folder and add the date via file rename then go back into the game and do an all files backup that acts as the base for the next incremental one. Typically I do one per month but you could set any frequency you want depending on free disk space.

I delete most if not all of the incremental dated backups at seasons end but I do also use 7Zip to store multiple years of backups to a remote network drive. I save ST, opening day, Sep rosters, end of season, end of playoffs and Dec 31/Jan 1 each; where I delete thousands of files via a dos batch file to reduce the .lg file to a manageable size on Jan 1 xxxx. This for two long running saves!

I have several terabytes of such backups

7zip is easy to use. Maybe a tutorial using real OOTP leagues is in order in a separate thread.
Upvoted for "several terabytes of such backups".
__________________
"Tests have shown that suspicious or hostile
Their lives need not be shortened
Truth be told, they can live a long, long while
Tickled to death by their importance...

He said, you made me scared too, I wasn't sure I was getting through
I gotta go
It's been a pleasure doing business with you"

- RIP Gord Downie (The Tragically Hip) February 6th, 1964 - October 17th, 2017
actionjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 09:12 PM   #19
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer
 
Eugene Church's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 26,183
Thanks: 4,422
Thanked 2,911x in 1,961 posts
I remember several years ago, I tried to restore my game from the backup and it was up-to-date... couldn't use it... it wouldn't load up.

Luckily I had a backup on my external hard drive, but I lost 4 years of the league... went back to the 52nd year and just replayed them, the missing four seasons.

My Islandian Pro Alliance has almost 5 millions items in it covering 61 years of the 64-team league.

Tried to back it up recently on an external hard drive... it took 15 hours to reach the 75% mark and then said there was an error and it wouldn't continue.

So I'm in trouble... don't have an up-to-date backup.

Hope the game backup works better than the last time I tried to use it... that all I have.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 11-15-2019 at 09:13 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 10:12 PM   #20
actionjackson
Hall Of Famer
 
actionjackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 5,280
Thanks: 7,693
Thanked 3,168x in 1,947 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
I remember several years ago, I tried to restore my game from the backup and it was up-to-date... couldn't use it... it wouldn't load up.
This happened to me recently too. I don't know if I'm not doing it right or the game's not doing it right. Since it happened, I've decided to exclusively use the external hard drive method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
Tried to back it up recently on an external hard drive... it took 15 hours to reach the 75% mark and then said there was an error and it wouldn't continue.
This is exactly why I use the .zip file method. Much faster, and I've never had the "time-out" issue. I'm hoping RchW will get a chance to set up a 7-zip tutorial in a different thread if he's not too busy.
__________________
"Tests have shown that suspicious or hostile
Their lives need not be shortened
Truth be told, they can live a long, long while
Tickled to death by their importance...

He said, you made me scared too, I wasn't sure I was getting through
I gotta go
It's been a pleasure doing business with you"

- RIP Gord Downie (The Tragically Hip) February 6th, 1964 - October 17th, 2017
actionjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Eugene Church (11-16-2019)
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:24 AM.

 

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.

The Major League Baseball Players Association (www.MLBPLAYERS.com ) is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League Baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice licensing program and the Players Choice Awards, which benefit the needy through the Major League Baseball Players Trust, a charitable foundation established and run entirely by Major League baseball players. Follow: @MLB_Players; @MLBPAClubhouse; @MLBPlayersTrust

Out of the Park Baseball is a registered trademark of Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co. KG

Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.

Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

COPYRIGHT © 2017 OUT OF THE PARK DEVELOPMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Out of the Park Developments