Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Database Tools

OOTP Mods - Database Tools Do you need to take a dump? SQL gurus welcome

Old 01-07-2019, 11:38 PM   #21
Ramzavail
All Star Reserve

I'll PM you the csv.

as far as the font, it appears to be really predicated on the font setting on your phone. I had it on largest and it looked like this.

I put it on default and it looks perfect.

Last edited by Ramzavail; 01-07-2019 at 11:40 PM.
Ramzavail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 12:37 AM   #22
Ramzavail
All Star Reserve

Also noticed that holds and blown saves aren't marked in the boxscores. Can send examples if need be.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2019, 10:56 AM   #23
Ramzavail
All Star Reserve

More feedback regarding boxscores (not sure if the missing info is by design however): But overall the boxscores look awesome and well organized.

1. Doesn't look like the boxscore likes it when there is a defensive sub. No indent (like there is for a PH) and no position noted (IE. X. Player, as opposed to X. Player, SS) Also, no notification of position moved during game, doesn't state the 2nd or 3rd position the player played at.

2. Sometimes (and I haven't been able to figure out why or if there is a pattern) the ERA on the summary boxscore for the winning pitcher or losing pitcher is slightly off then in the detailed boxscore. IE. Losing pitching ERA 5.31 in summary, 5.34 in detail.
3. Hitting/Fielding missing info: 2-out RBI, Runners left in scoring position, Team LOB, SB/CS, Errors, PB
4. Pitching missing info: WP, Groundouts-Flyouts (Pitchers missing when either there is a 0 on groundout or Flyout or both)

Can provide examples now that you have my csv.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:57 PM   #24
Ramzavail
All Star Reserve

More feedback:

1. Click on a pitcher and look at the stats tab. I think ERA is calculating off of runs instead of earned runs. The stats tab ERA doesn't match the summary tab, I'm assuming that the summary is taking the info as is and the stats tab is recalculating?

2. Consider using a different font, I have to make the font settings on my phone to "small" in order to see the capital letter Q properly. On any other bigger size it looks like "ONS"

3. Not sure if this is a big deal or not, but if you are not completely done with all the games for the day, and you export the csv files, none of the boxscores will show up on the scoreboard in the app for that day.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:30 AM   #25
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramzavail View Post
1. Click on a pitcher and look at the stats tab. I think ERA is calculating off of runs instead of earned runs. The stats tab ERA doesn't match the summary tab, I'm assuming that the summary is taking the info as is and the stats tab is recalculating?
Good catch on the ERA calculation, it appears that I am using R instead of ER. I'll add that to the list of things to fix along with WHIP.

Quote:
2. Consider using a different font, I have to make the font settings on my phone to "small" in order to see the capital letter Q properly. On any other bigger size it looks like "ONS"
I chose the font I did to be consistent with the HTML reports that the game puts out, but I can play around with it.

Quote:
3. Not sure if this is a big deal or not, but if you are not completely done with all the games for the day, and you export the csv files, none of the boxscores will show up on the scoreboard in the app for that day.
That's a limitation of the CSV, and ties into your other issues with the box scores. If the HTML is available it's a lot better because the app actually grabs that and parses it, but the CSV by itself doesn't contain enough detail to create a 100% accurate box score so what you get there is the closest I can get.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:29 PM   #26
Ramzavail
All Star Reserve

gotcha okay cool
Old 02-27-2019, 03:52 PM   #27
Jocko_Doubleday
Bat Boy

Trying to set up the app and I'm stuck

I'm trying to set up the app, and I'm stuck on the CSV link.

https://statsplus.net/fallclassicfederation/exports

That's where our export tracker is, but I don't know what else I need.
Jocko_Doubleday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 01:21 PM   #28
Ramzavail
All Star Reserve

you just need to upload all the csv files into a folder and point the app to that folder.

as an example:

hxxp://blahblah.com/ramzavail/csv/
Old 07-20-2019, 01:58 AM   #29
Tzar
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I keep getting a No Leagues Found in Remote CSV file error. The path to the csv is: http://marsolais.epizy.com/OOTP20/Toronto/csv/
Tzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 02:06 AM   #30
JollyGreenGiant
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I really hope that OOTP GO is like this.

Too bad it’s only for Android ☹️
JollyGreenGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 10:40 PM   #31
The_Offspring187
Major Leagues

I'm wondering if this would work for OOTP21. I never could seem to get the right files uploaded to my ihostfull account to make the app work in the past but I'd love to get it working now.

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk
The_Offspring187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 11:51 PM   #32
The_Offspring187
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar View Post
I keep getting a No Leagues Found in Remote CSV file error. The path to the csv is: http://marsolais.epizy.com/OOTP20/Toronto/csv/
Did you ever get yours to work? I am trying now but still getting the same error you were.

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk
The_Offspring187 is offline   Reply With Quote