Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 12-24-2019, 11:51 PM   #1
skunkle333
All Star Reserve

Finding Boxscores etc to print out?

A few weeks back I played a neat World Series with my 2005 CWS taking on the 75 Reds.

I thought I saved each boxscore etc and when the series was over I went to print them out and could not find them. Obviously I really messed up.

Do you have to print them out right when they happen? I guess there is no way to find them. I've looked everywhere.

Thanks for any advice for the future.

Appreciate your time. By the way...those Reds swept my White Sox 4 straight. : (

Don't forget to try PStrickert's great 1959 World Series Quickstart Mod for V12 & V11 !! At Padresfan's site.
skunkle333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 01:55 PM   #2
skunkle333
All Star Reserve

Ok...from all I can find in the manual it looks like you can't print out the boxscore etc.

For me...you can't even save them to view later. Oh well...

Don't forget to try PStrickert's great 1959 World Series Quickstart Mod for V12 & V11 !! At Padresfan's site.
Old 12-27-2019, 02:14 PM   #3
RchW
Hall Of Famer

Yes you can but you must save them in the Global settings screen first. You then open in external browser and can print as a html file.
Attached Images

RichW

If you’re looking for a good cause to donate money to please consider a Donation to Parkinson’s Canada. It may help me have a better future and if not me, someone else. Thanks.

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” Frank Wilhoit
RchW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 06:21 PM   #4
skunkle333
All Star Reserve

Thank you very much RchW...

I'll try to find that and give it a try. It will be great to print out special games
and series. Especially since this old man got 4 ink refills for my HP printer. : )

Old 12-27-2019, 09:32 PM   #5
DaBears
Major Leagues

Not sure if this is still true, but I print to PDF and it (at least used to) creates a better printable version.
DaBears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 10:48 AM   #6
skunkle333
All Star Reserve

And thank you DaBears...

I'll try to get that to work but having trouble getting the Globle setting to work since by far most of my play is Historical series that I set up.

Have a great New Year...

Old 12-30-2019, 09:31 PM   #7
Bobfather
All Star Starter

You can go to team schedule. Click on score. Then open in browser, print using your browser.
Bobfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 12:45 PM   #8
skunkle333
All Star Reserve

Thanks Bobfather...

I'll give that a try.

Old 12-31-2019, 01:43 PM   #9
RchW
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobfather View Post
You can go to team schedule. Click on score. Then open in browser, print using your browser.
Good point, but does that work if box scores are not saved in Global settings?

RichW

If you’re looking for a good cause to donate money to please consider a Donation to Parkinson’s Canada. It may help me have a better future and if not me, someone else. Thanks.

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” Frank Wilhoit
RchW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 12:11 PM   #10
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

I save my box scores in my Almanac Profile... I guess this is in Global Settings as RchW posted.
So the game stores them... like RchW said, you can print them out.

You can also print it for the current season if you save the scores in the Global settings... go to Scores... select the date the game was played in the current season...click on Box Score of the game you want to print... open in the external browser (upper right side of screen)... right click and choose print.

You will have the entire box score and game recap.

If you don't save the box scores in the Global Settings, you can only access that box score and print it on the same day it was played. If you go to the next day on the schedule, you will not be able to print it, if you don't save your scores in the Global Settings.
The Game Logs work the same way... I don't save them... just the box scores.
Hope this helps.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 01-04-2020 at 12:21 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 12:45 PM   #11
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

In League Setup, "Global Settings" Tab, right hand side (see image) select your choice from the drop down for the box scores you wish saved.

They will be saved for the entire season. Once the league rolls over to the new year, they're gone.

If, like Eugene, you keep an Almanac and have selected to save box scores in your Almanac setup, then you'll have them available forever.
Attached Images
Bluenoser is online now   Reply With Quote