Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

TBCB General Discussions Talk about the new boxing sim, Title Bout.

Old 12-12-2017, 12:03 PM   #1
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Progress Update on TB 3.0

Not sure of the official title but just read on the PISD forum that the game is in the final testing stage and just awaits status report from testers and any tweaks they determine are required.

This could be actual progress. http://www.pisd.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38796

Cap

Last edited by Cap; 12-12-2017 at 01:19 PM.
Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 02:49 PM   #2
American_Ernesider
Major Leagues

D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap View Post
Not sure of the official title but just read on the PISD forum that the game is in the final testing stage and just awaits status report from testers and any tweaks they determine are required.

This could be actual progress. http://www.pisd.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38796

Cap
Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Anyone that frequents the board part of the testing? I have a feeling I may buy site unseen though,which didn't work out for the last edition.

Last edited by American_Ernesider; 12-12-2017 at 02:54 PM.
American_Ernesider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:31 PM   #3
PacMan1819
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by American_Ernesider View Post
D

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Anyone that frequents the board part of the testing? I have a feeling I may buy site unseen though,which didn't work out for the last edition.
Yeah, as much as I wish it was, not a day one buy for me. Ill be holding off for a good while until I see lots of feedback. My trust in the development of this series has just dwindled far too much.
PacMan1819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:08 AM   #4
hamed2
Hall Of Famer

Thumbs up

This is great news!
hamed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 11:31 AM   #5
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Hope we hear good things from the testing team. Sure they want a working sim that pleases a majority of us after the poor showing of TB2013. I plan on buying at least one license(?) when it is finally rolled out. I think I bought three for the last iteration.

Nice to have something fun to look forward to since the tragic cancellation of ESPN's World Tiddly-Winks and the Mumbly-Pegs fiasco of 2015.

Cap

Last edited by Cap; 12-14-2017 at 11:33 AM.
Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 05:16 PM   #6
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

ummmmm hmmmmmm dunno what I can LEGALLY say on this....

well ok *no SPOILERS* there was a new update but sadly myself and at least one other has found a few bugs in this latest update. No action is expected until after the holidays. The way this certain aspect of the game is set up is VERY INTERESTING.

I think that is all I can say on this for now.
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 06:14 PM   #7
lethal liberal
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyberianwarrior View Post
ummmmm hmmmmmm dunno what I can LEGALLY say on this....

well ok *no SPOILERS* there was a new update but sadly myself and at least one other has found a few bugs in this latest update. No action is expected until after the holidays. The way this certain aspect of the game is set up is VERY INTERESTING.

I think that is all I can say on this for now.

Just really hoping for a decent game. Hell, I would be happy with the old version and just a constantly updating database. I would gladly buy that and even throw a few bucks a year to pay for an constantly updated database. I really could care less about the career mode and such, my imagination, like many of us here, is all the career mode I need...has worked for me since playing the game with cards in the 70's. Fingers crossed!!!

Coach of Left Jab Inc (You have to be great to be consistently mediocre)

Title Bout devotee since 79

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have little.
FDR
lethal liberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 07:32 AM   #8
Star Chamber
Minors (Double A)

I will believe this when I can buy it, install it, and play it without my PC either crashing or turning into a bunch of molten lava. They've got no credibility on this until they produce.
Star Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 02:34 PM   #9
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

I got a small riot act read to me on this its ok though. But I cannot comment any further on what is going on besides the fact that there is a pretty good chance you will be pleased with the results.
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:21 PM   #10
Rocco Del Sesto
Hall Of Famer

I do really hope they can come through with this 3.0 rendition and it work and be something worthy of a replacement for 2.5.
Rocco Del Sesto is offline   Reply With Quote