Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Mods

Old 03-28-2015, 01:19 PM   #1
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

21775 fighters

maybe a few more once bear finds the bad files for me and reposts it but this is a LOT and 1614 7-15 lvl fighters (more like it) will make sure my database file is saved in more than one place and make sure that the fighters have cs adjustment active wheee!!!!!
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 01:31 PM   #2
American_Ernesider
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyberianwarrior View Post
maybe a few more once bear finds the bad files for me and reposts it but this is a LOT and 1614 7-15 lvl fighters (more like it) will make sure my database file is saved in more than one place and make sure that the fighters have cs adjustment active wheee!!!!!
So what did you do? Just keep plugging away with adding as many fighters/fighter packs as you could?
American_Ernesider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:11 PM   #3
Scoman
All Star Starter

Quote:
any chance you could post your database for download?
Scoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 08:08 PM   #4
thiagofjv
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoman View Post
any chance you could post your database for download?
Second to this!

It will be awesome to play in a world like this.
thiagofjv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 02:54 PM   #5
Scoman
All Star Starter

For that matter anyone with a large database that would like to share?

After all the these years I cant believe there is not a more organized way of sharing databases.

Lost my database that Id been collecting for over 10 years in a HD failure,and I didn't have it backedup like a dummy. Now I'm back to square one. ,facing A daunting task of collecting them all over again wont be easy...Hoping someone out there could help...
Old 01-10-2019, 06:42 PM   #6
Jackyle
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoman View Post
For that matter anyone with a large database that would like to share?

After all the these years I cant believe there is not a more organized way of sharing databases.

Lost my database that Id been collecting for over 10 years in a HD failure,and I didn't have it backedup like a dummy. Now I'm back to square one. ,facing A daunting task of collecting them all over again wont be easy...Hoping someone out there could help...
Man I would have loved that. I took 2 years off because I had the same thing happen. I am about 8 months into fixing it, and only about 75% done. Brutal.
Jackyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 09:47 PM   #7
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

posting fighters

not exactly sure how to do it (email requests works better) but will work on it or at least try to been taking a break from my boxing league (burned out on it)
Old 01-15-2019, 08:47 AM   #8
Scoman
All Star Starter

Quote:
not exactly sure how to do it (email requests works better) but will work on it or at least try to been taking a break from my boxing league (burned out on it)
I didn't realize you were on TB2013..I'm still running 2.5...Do you happen to have the boxer database for 2.5?
Old 02-02-2019, 11:45 PM   #9
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

oh 2.5 sorry all I no longer use that one and the file is over 18 mb no way it can go here
Old 04-22-2019, 03:35 PM   #10
pilight
All Star Starter

Quote:
Easiest thing would be to upload to a file sharing site, like MediaFire
pilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 01:03 AM   #11
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

well if I knew how to get on those BUT there is something I can do...in my universe I broke up the divisions to the historic 8 (example jr welterweight all moved to welterweight) what I CAN DO is zip up each division separately and post it on here (let me know if you want them I have free time in the mornings and late evening to do this
Old 04-23-2019, 02:29 PM   #12
pilight
All Star Starter

MediaFire was simple enough that I could figure it out. It's https://www.mediafire.com , sign up with your Facebook account or with a name and email address. Basic account is free and holds up to 10GB.
Old 04-24-2019, 12:11 AM   #13
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

well that was EASY ok try this Plight see if it works http://www.mediafire.com/file/zbi0ns...edata.zip/file
Old 06-13-2019, 07:43 PM   #14
Hanson Bros
Hall Of Famer

how would you open that file?

UTBA3
Hanson Bros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 02:00 PM   #15
comicfanman
All Star Starter

You need to upload a BAK file also
Game file with the BAK file should make the game work
Old 07-03-2019, 03:24 AM   #16
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

ok i'll do that on my 4 day weekend
Old 07-18-2019, 01:13 PM   #17
pilight
All Star Starter

Apparently the reason that gamedata file won't work is that it's not a TB2013 file. It's from the alpha version of the unreleased TB3.
Old 07-18-2019, 01:45 PM   #18
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

strange since it originated in 2013
Old 07-18-2019, 05:33 PM   #19
pilight
All Star Starter

I'm just going by what Paul said
Old 08-08-2019, 01:34 PM   #20
Rspen46
Minors (Single A)

All 20,000 Plus Fighters!

Anyone can have a huge database of fightes< don't know the exact number, but I have around 15,000 plus because I've left out a lot of files that I just would never use so no need to clog up my game.

In the files section here you can find most of the files that everyone has left over the years, most are still around, there are literally thousands in the tomato can files alone, most of those I would never use, so I don't have them in mine, but the fighters in the Day Council files and others are all excellent ones to have, just start going through them all the posts you can here until you find them and download them all and you will have a huge database yourself.

I make 2 backups of everything, well I guess 3, I have a back hard drive on my desktop that I place all my Boxing files on in case some disappear from being able to download over time, or my computer craps out, I then have a USB drive and a USB thumb drive I label those Boxing files only and put them thumb drive in a safe place that I won't forget as most may do.

That's how I've kept all of my Titlebout boxing 2.5 files since the 1st year it was available and I purchased it, I have tried TBB 2013 and it's such a frustrating, ugly and hard to use and very hard to look at and find things, that I rarely use it at all, but again it's a backup and I always back up my 2.5 files and then import them into 2013 again in case anything goes wrong with one I have another.

I have copies of all of the text files, weblinks and everything else related to it all so I can easily set things back up if there are problems.
Rspen46 is offline   Reply With Quote