Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Mods

Old 06-08-2019, 11:10 AM   #1
texan73
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Boxing photos and installation

I need a photopack of all boxers and how to install them. I changed hard drives and can't find the photos. In addition, I have tried to download fictionaL fighters (Rocky Balboa, et al) and when I load them in the game and pull them up, it is a foreign female bantamweight fighter. Can't seem to get the fighter info to download.Creed, drago, ect all the same. What am I doing wrong?
texan73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 01:12 PM   #2
Rocco Del Sesto
Hall Of Famer

Go to the Stickied Links to Fighter File Threads. In there go to the TBCB Photos Sub Forum. In there first off under "Please Read" you'll see helpful information about how files should be named, sized, etc. Your problem with matchup of your fictional fighters sounds like naming convention of the photo file does not match the name of the fighter how it is in your fighter data base.

Look in this TBCB Photos sub-forum of course for photos. Hope this helps some.
Rocco Del Sesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 06:47 PM   #3
texan73
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Photo Downloads

Thank you for the help, but I was able to find a large photopack I had before I got a new hard drive. I just can't find the right place to put it in order to get it in the game. As far as the fictional fighters, they go in OK, but when you pull them up to fight, it shows a foreign woman boxer (?). Don't know what is up with that.
Old 06-08-2019, 09:19 PM   #4
Cap
Hall Of Famer

What version are you using? I seem to recall the boxer images are loaded in a different place for TB2013 than they are for TB 2.5.

Cap
Old 06-08-2019, 09:25 PM   #5
texan73
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Cap,

Thank you. I am in TB 2013. I had them in before, but I forgot where they go. Its been a while since I hads to do it.
Old 06-10-2019, 02:07 PM   #6
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan73 View Post
Cap,

Thank you. I am in TB 2013. I had them in before, but I forgot where they go. Its been a while since I hads to do it.
Yeah. Same here. I suggest you do a search for the IMAGES folder. However, probably best to get yourself a copy of TB2.5 because most have found TB 2013 to be a real mess.

Cap
Old 06-10-2019, 02:53 PM   #7
texan73
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Photo Downloads

Cap,

Thanks again. I found the issue. I pasted them in the fighters folder from images and it worked.

You are right about 2.5. I may do that.

Thanks again for your kindness.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:39 PM   #8
Rspen46
Minors (Single A)

I washaving trouble getting 2.5 to work on my win10 64bit system and it just started working so I am going back to it, 2013 is a mess, it's hard to read and see anything in it, the backgrounds are terrible, the interface, everything about it, it just seems clunky to use compared to 2.5, which looks good, runs good and very easily customizable.
Rspen46 is offline   Reply With Quote