Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 02-09-2014, 01:01 AM   #1
adaman77
Minors (Single A)

Keyboard Shortcuts

I find that, when I'm trying to get lots of information about players, I'm doing an awful lot of moving the mouse and clicking.

Let's say I'm trying to sell off a star pitcher at the deadline. I'm trying to make a deal with another team for one or two of their prospects. I want to see how these guys have been doing in the minors. One is a pitcher. I click on him, click in pitching stats, then click on "View" and click on "Expanded Pitching Stats 2" (because ERA is worthless) to see K/9, BB/9, HR/9, and most importantly, FIP.

The next player I want to look at is a hitter. I go back to the trading screen, click on this player, click on batting stats, then click on "View" and "Expanded Batting Stats". Then I want to look at his fielding. So, I do. Then I go "Wait, what was his ISO in AA last year again?" and click on Batting Stats. But it's set back to the normal batting stats, and I have to click on "View" and "Expanded Batting Stats" again!

And then I want to quickly look at another pitching prospect. Yet again, I have to set the stats to "Expanded", because I was just in the "Batting Stats" pane for another player.

It would be GREAT if I could do most of that (other than selecting the individual players) with several keystrokes.
adaman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:00 AM   #2
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

To add to this - I would like to see more/all pages have the "Open in external browser" option. This way you could go to a page, open in the EB, then go to the next page you want, open in EB, and so on. Then you could just alt/tab from page to page without having to reopen any or use shortcuts.
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 03:41 PM   #3
chemkid
Bat Boy

shortcuts for 'next' and 'previous' would be nice - how about arrowkeys?
chemkid is offline   Reply With Quote