Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Mods

Old 06-22-2014, 06:03 PM   #1
texan73
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Titlebout 2013 Edition

I can't get the fighter's photos top show up. I see the file, but the generic picture continues to come up for each fighter. Anyone having the same problem?

Thanks
texan73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 03:04 PM   #2
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Are you putting your images in this location:

\Documents\tbcb2013\data\images\fighters

"I occasionally agreed to carry an opponent, almost always in what is known as a tune-up fight. I never considered it morally wrong as long as I was winning the fight. I was never a killer, like some fighters. I never enjoyed knocking out a guy who I knew had no chance to beat me." Sugar Ray Robinson
bob_bask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:19 PM   #3
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan73 View Post
I can't get the fighter's photos top show up. I see the file, but the generic picture continues to come up for each fighter. Anyone having the same problem?

Thanks
Also where are you getting your pictures from and what format are they in? They need to be 140 pixels x 140 pixels, jpgs preferred, fighters last name first and first name last.

Cap
Old 06-23-2014, 11:12 PM   #4
texan73
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Fighters photo files

Thanks for the replies. I have the fighter photo file and everything you listed but the image file.
Old 06-24-2014, 06:22 PM   #5
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Not clear. When you go to: \Documents\tbcb2013\data in your PC you don't see a folder called Images? Or is it you have that folder but no fighters folder?

Cap
Old 06-24-2014, 07:39 PM   #6
texan73
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I have the "fighters folder" and it contains hundreds of fighters. I did find it in the "images" folder. When I downloaded the new version, the fighter pics showed up. They have failed to appear all of a sudden. I can go into the "fighters" folder and click a fighter and his pic comes up. It just won't do it in the game.

Last edited by texan73; 06-24-2014 at 07:49 PM.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:51 PM   #7
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

This seemed have been an issue for others, not sure if any advice from there be of use.

"I occasionally agreed to carry an opponent, almost always in what is known as a tune-up fight. I never considered it morally wrong as long as I was winning the fight. I was never a killer, like some fighters. I never enjoyed knocking out a guy who I knew had no chance to beat me." Sugar Ray Robinson
bob_bask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:16 PM   #8
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan73 View Post
I have the "fighters folder" and it contains hundreds of fighters. I did find it in the "images" folder. When I downloaded the new version, the fighter pics showed up. They have failed to appear all of a sudden. I can go into the "fighters" folder and click a fighter and his pic comes up. It just won't do it in the game.
If this was working for you before and you haven't downloaded a patch recently, it sounds like a bug that Paul will need to look at.

Cap
Old 07-04-2014, 01:32 AM   #9
Winsaint
Bat Boy

TBDX files from older game version

I was wondering if there is a way to either open a TBDX, TBDX2 or TBDX2.5 file or convert them to a TBDX3 file. Or just to view the contents of the file and be able to type the data into the create fighter screen.

With the new 2013 game only taking the TBDX3 files, I'd like to be able to go in and pop a fighter into the database (i.e. Charlie "White Lightning" Brown) without having to re-do someone else's fine work.

Thanks
Winsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:33 PM   #10
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winsaint View Post
I was wondering if there is a way to either open a TBDX, TBDX2 or TBDX2.5 file or convert them to a TBDX3 file. Or just to view the contents of the file and be able to type the data into the create fighter screen.

With the new 2013 game only taking the TBDX3 files, I'd like to be able to go in and pop a fighter into the database (i.e. Charlie "White Lightning" Brown) without having to re-do someone else's fine work.

Thanks
Used to be you could just COPY a boxer and then reconstruct another boxer from that one. Hope this function returns in future rendition.

Cap
Old 07-06-2014, 03:42 PM   #11
McClearyMauler
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap View Post
Used to be you could just COPY a boxer and then reconstruct another boxer from that one. Hope this function returns in future rendition.

Cap
How I do it, is just import the file into the game, then export to the exchange and it is then converted.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:38 AM   #12
Winsaint
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by McClearyMauler View Post
How I do it, is just import the file into the game, then export to the exchange and it is then converted.
Any chance you could walk me through it? How do you import the file? The 2013 game only allows importing TBDX3 or CSV files on the fighter creation edit.
Winsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 10:13 PM   #13
Rspen46
Minors (Single A)

2013 sucks!
Rspen46 is offline   Reply With Quote