Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2013, 04:02 PM   #1
Lantz
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I may be dumb (probably) but I can't figure out how to watch a game...

Someone help me out here?
Old 03-05-2013, 04:07 PM   #2
scuffleball
Major Leagues

I believe at present you can only watch the game of the team you work for. I could be wrong. I'm playing in Commissioner Mode and don't have any option to watch any game that I can see.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:22 PM   #3
Lantz
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuffleball View Post
I believe at present you can only watch the game of the team you work for. I could be wrong. I'm playing in Commissioner Mode and don't have any option to watch any game that I can see.
I started the game in commissioner mode but turned it off... however I can't watch any of my games... I'd love to watch my games.. maybe this is a broken feature when turning Commissioner mode off mid-game?
Old 03-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #4
Lantz
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Nah, started a brand new game, without ever enabling commissioner mode... and I still can't find out how to watch a game. Someone help!
Old 03-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #5
lightz
Minors (Single A)

It's tricky I played the beta for 2 weeks without finding it.

But when it's game day you go to "League name" (if it's NHL click on the NHL button). Then you go to scores and schedules and then it should be a play bar at your teams game.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:19 AM   #6
block15blaze
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightz View Post
It's tricky I played the beta for 2 weeks without finding it.

But when it's game day you go to "League name" (if it's NHL click on the NHL button). Then you go to scores and schedules and then it should be a play bar at your teams game.
Took me a while to work this out. Do people think it's better to have the game play as standard with the option to sim?
Old 03-06-2013, 10:37 AM   #7
Mafarfloune
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by block15blaze View Post
Took me a while to work this out. Do people think it's better to have the game play as standard with the option to sim?
No. Annoyed me to no end in NHL:EHM when I forgot to unclick "coach games yourself" at the beginning of a GM career and had to waste my time going through a game I didn't want to play in the first place.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:06 PM   #8
Hocky201
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by block15blaze View Post
I think the main thing is it should go to a screen on game day displaying the schedule giving you an option before the sim, as EHM did. This seems to bypass that.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:04 PM   #9
Merla

When watching a game.. Isn't it possible to view stats such as scorers, assists etc? No "live game report"? All I can see is team stats, lineups, tactics and the PBP-commentary.