Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB General Discussions

TBCB General Discussions Talk about the new boxing sim, Title Bout.

Old 12-25-2011, 06:14 PM   #1
Boerboel
Minors (Rookie Ball)

New boxing Sim

Title bout is still my favorite computer simulation game, along with Pro League Football. I still have my 1983 board game version of the original Title Bout released by Avalon Hill game company. I use to play that game everyday when I was a teenager. Anyway, It's way, way overdue for a new boxing sim. Is one in the making? If so, when is the approximate release date. We need this BAD!!! Let us know something. We cant let this game die.
Boerboel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:11 PM   #2
damientheomen3
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boerboel View Post
Title bout is still my favorite computer simulation game, along with Pro League Football. I still have my 1983 board game version of the original Title Bout released by Avalon Hill game company. I use to play that game everyday when I was a teenager. Anyway, It's way, way overdue for a new boxing sim. Is one in the making? If so, when is the approximate release date. We need this BAD!!! Let us know something. We cant let this game die.
It's obvious you haven't been here in a while.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...tbcb-news.html
damientheomen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
Bam Bam
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boerboel View Post

Ummmm....well. How old are you? Depending on your age you MAY get to play a new TBCB, again depends on your age. But prepare yourself either way.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:27 PM   #4
BigFiasco
Minors (Triple A)

It is said to be in development. The general thought is 'dont hold your breath.' I believe they are doing an update to 2.5 first then part 3 is up. Will probably be quite awhile since its a skeleton crew working the project
Old 12-31-2011, 02:00 PM   #5
professordp
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiasco View Post
It is said to be in development. The general thought is 'dont hold your breath.' I believe they are doing an update to 2.5 first then part 3 is up. Will probably be quite awhile since its a skeleton crew working the project
The key term here is "skeleton crew". First they have to raise the dead. Once they do that, the new version will be released and updated every year...at a minimal cost.

If any of you good folks know a reliable necromancer, please put him/her/it in touch with Andreas so that the skeleton crew can get to work.
professordp is offline   Reply With Quote