Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Old 01-06-2020, 02:51 AM   #1
Crazycanuck1985
Bat Boy

Crazycanuck1985's Canadian Baseball League

Link to the quickstart file is here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rm8u8....quick.7z/file

Hi everyone, this is my first go at a fictional league and I am quite proud of this one. I'm new to the series but absolutely obsessed.

Welcome to the Canadian Baseball League! A 32 team league starting in 2019, with 1990 financials (because, it's Canada). Full minor league system as well (AAA,AA,A,R, no short A).

**All teams logos,stadiums and jerseys (Major league only) are custom. These are NOT my own and have been pulled from all over the OOTP forums. Hope you enjoy.

Here's a quick video where I break down the league and what to expect from the quickstart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6LzKvVDcio

Last edited by Crazycanuck1985; 01-07-2020 at 01:35 AM.
Crazycanuck1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 02:03 AM   #2
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

This is great. I was thinking about making an all Canadian fictional league but it can be a bit of a daunting task to make a league with that many teams, but it looks like you've put a lot of work into it. I'll probably makes some changes to suit what i'm looking for but i'm looking forward to trying it out. I really like the division names and the logos. I made a league that is all based in Atlantic Canada and it's in it's 22nd year. It's like my baby but if I had my time back I might have just had an all of Canada league instead. Either way, thanks for the quick start

Last edited by krownroyal83; 01-07-2020 at 02:09 AM.
krownroyal83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 11:56 AM   #3
BIGSIX
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Great job on this quickstart setup Canuck! The Logos and team names look sharp and will make for a great immersion into the game. Lots of time put into this setup. Be sure to take a look at the video link that Canuck has in his post above. It shows off the CBL quickstart very well.
Thanks again Canuck for your help to me in getting the link downloaded into my game.
BIGSIX is offline   Reply With Quote