Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 06-30-2019, 02:14 AM   #1
jasg224
Major Leagues

Outfielders showing behind wall

So I created the Estadio de Beisbol Charros de Jalisco for my hometown team. I followed silvam's amazing guide and I kind of liked the end result(perhaps I could have done a bit more with the small details as well as adding the "orange slices" that characterize the stadium, also I couldn't figure out how to add a backdrop as this is a small stadium and you can see the city in the back when you go to games)

However, I encountered a problem when playing games in 3D and it's that the outfielders appear behind the wall. Is there some setting I have to adjust or something so that the fielders appear where they are supposed to?

As you can see the left fielder is behind the wall and the center and right fielders are exactly at the wall. Also, I'm still on OOTP 18.
Old 06-30-2019, 02:54 AM   #2
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

It looks like (to me) that your outfield is too small. Can you take the tape measure tool and measure out how far it is to the walls? Or if you upload it to google drive I can take a look for you.
nielsoncp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 03:15 PM   #3
jasg224
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by nielsoncp View Post
It looks like (to me) that your outfield is too small. Can you take the tape measure tool and measure out how far it is to the walls? Or if you upload it to google drive I can take a look for you.
Here is the .ootp3d file and here is the .skp file.

IRL the measurements should be 335ft to left and right field and 415 ft to center.
Old 07-01-2019, 11:09 AM   #4
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

The outfield measurements look OK, but the infield measurements are off - first and third base are nearly 115 feet from home plate which is throwing everything else off.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:41 PM   #5
jasg224
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriqjaffe View Post
The outfield measurements look OK, but the infield measurements are off - first and third base are nearly 115 feet from home plate which is throwing everything else off.
Alright, thanks! I'll see if I can fix it anytime soon