Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 02-11-2019, 08:32 AM   #1
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

P410 Season 11 mini-whale league

In before Zorro!

We have three outsiders again this week. Dunzie, Staschipete, and Will_L did not make it into the league. I will do a census and post it soon.

Good luck everyone!
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:38 AM   #2
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

I just looked quick, but it looks like we'll be battling it out again and get the Angry Dragons and an outsider plus someone I can't remember. Should be interesting.

Sorry that you lost the championship Zorro, looks like you get the Breakers this year too.
NYY #23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:00 AM   #3
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Here's the census. There are two major whales to deal with, but at least the third outsider is compliant. I hope I didn't miscount anyone.

AC West:
Kenner 37
Virginia 18
Bob's 50
Asheville 40
Humboldt 41

AC Central:
Collingwood 44
Selinsgrove 37
Area X 43
Woodinville 29
Durham 19

AC East:
Redmond 46
Ahwatukee 48
Anaheim 45 **
Saint Paul 49
Niagara Falls 47

NC West:
Grand Mound 50
Virginia Beach 42
Perugia 50
IB Breakers 50
Rocky Point 50

NC Central:
New York 45
Ypsilanti 50
Chicago 65 **
Miami 39
Louisville 50

NC East:
GIMHAE 76 **
Silver 27
Darmstadt 49
Long Island 46
Renton 15
Old 02-11-2019, 09:02 AM   #4
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYY #23 View Post
Sorry that you lost the championship Zorro, looks like you get the Breakers this year too.
The NC West looks tough. In fact, the whole NC looks tough considering our division and GIMHAE in the East.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:06 AM   #5
Willie M
Minors (Double A)

Woof only 39 points compared to the others. I might get beat down!

Excited for a fun season. I can always post standings updates if anyone needs them.
Willie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:07 AM   #6
Medici
Minors (Triple A)

Hey fellas! Breakers checking in. I had an unexpected opportunity last week that took me away from wifi most of the week. Back home and looking forward to battling it out with everyone. The 50 point cap is a fun idea and kudos again to Orcin for planning and executing it!

Going to be a challenge this week being in Zorro's division! Good luck everyone!
Medici is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:20 AM   #7
zrog2000
All Star Starter

GIMHAE's pitching, my god. But he still has Lindor as a SS, weak! Also, how the hell does he have Diaz in the bullpen over Treinen? Also, he's not platooning Pujols with Bonds, just backing him up. This guy doesn't know what he's doing.

Last edited by zrog2000; 02-11-2019 at 09:26 AM.
zrog2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:31 AM   #8
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medici View Post
Hey fellas! Breakers checking in. I had an unexpected opportunity last week that took me away from wifi most of the week. Back home and looking forward to battling it out with everyone. The 50 point cap is a fun idea and kudos again to Orcin for planning and executing it!

Going to be a challenge this week being in Zorro's division! Good luck everyone!
Good to see you back this week, we were hoping everything was good because we didn't see you last week.

Good luck battling it out with Zorro!
Old 02-11-2019, 09:34 AM   #9
Medici
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrog2000 View Post
GIMHAE's pitching, my god. But he still has Lindor as a SS, weak! Also, how the hell does he have Diaz in the bullpen over Treinen? Also, he's not platooning Pujols with Bonds, just backing him up. This guy doesn't know what he's doing.
Look at his perfect Pedro. 7 Pitcher of the Year Awards and 7 MVPs. That's worth a few PPs.

At least I only have 7 games against him. Could be worse...
Medici is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:37 AM   #10
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
The NC West looks tough. In fact, the whole NC looks tough considering our division and GIMHAE in the East.
Yes, the NC does look like a challenge. I was hoping not to face perfect Pedro for a while after two years ago.

The schedule this year seems funky. I never saw so many two and one game series.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:58 AM   #11
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
In before Zorro!

We have three outsiders again this week. Dunzie, Staschipete, and Will_L did not make it into the league. I will do a census and post it soon.

Good luck everyone!
well this sucks. What happen with Dunzie, Staschipete and Will? I have them on my friends list. Guess that proves we have to all have them listed to make it in. They are in another perfect?
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:01 AM   #12
atabakin
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
well this sucks. What happen with Dunzie, Staschipete and Will? I have them on my friends list. Guess that proves we have to all have them listed to make it in. They are in another perfect?
Dunzie mentioned in the other thread that he didn't select "use friends list" instead of "Random"
atabakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:01 AM   #13
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
We know what happened with Dunzie… he didn't change his setting to "use friend's list".
Old 02-11-2019, 10:02 AM   #14
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medici View Post

Good to see you back but I would Rather have you gone this week and here last week. I am in no mood to fight it out all week with you in the same Division. ☹️
Old 02-11-2019, 10:02 AM   #15
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The schedule this year seems funky. I never saw so many two and one game series.
And it goes into October because there are so many off-days. I hope this doesn't screw up our playoffs.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:05 AM   #16
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Thank you my friend. Guess you were right. I should have fielded my whole team. I just wanted to abide by our rules and beat him with that. But......I did not get it done...😁
Old 02-11-2019, 10:06 AM   #17
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
And it goes into October because there are so many off-days. I hope this doesn't screw up our playoffs.
I didn't even notice that. I hope it doesn't too.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:08 AM   #18
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Actually, it's a new schedule now. I was opening up against a different team and playing Zorro second. I didn't think it went into October before, but it does now.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:14 AM   #19
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thank you my friend. Guess you were right. I should have fielded my whole team. I just wanted to abide by our rules and beat him with that. But......I did not get it done...😁
Who knows if that would have made a difference. Sometimes the best team doesn't always win, but you were also playing at a disadvantage.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:18 AM   #20
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Quote:
Actually, it's a new schedule now. I was opening up against a different team and playing Zorro second. I didn't think it went into October before, but it does now.
We're looking into the schedule issues, so be aware that that may change slightly today or tomorrow if we have a fix that we can apply.
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote