Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2019, 09:17 AM   #1161
low
Hall Of Famer

Laval Legion

Logos...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 02-14-2019, 09:17 AM   #1162
low
Hall Of Famer

Laval Legion

Caps...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 02-14-2019, 09:18 AM   #1163
low
Hall Of Famer

Laval Legion

Home and away jerseys...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 02-14-2019, 09:18 AM   #1164
low
Hall Of Famer

Laval Legion

Alternate jerseys...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 02-14-2019, 10:53 AM   #1165
low
Hall Of Famer

I have updated the first post with a new download link for all my files.

Also, if you'd like to see a certain city have a team (US and Canada) let me know and I'll add it to the list. I have a lot of unused nicknames and logos still to use.
Old 02-14-2019, 12:26 PM   #1166
Imperialism32
Major Leagues

Well since you asked

Here are a few from my league I'd love to see. I already use other great sets starting with the first letter and that works out very well, so any of these you do is just gravy.

Asheville
Annapolis
Havana (although I may just use the Hampton Hornets set for them... currently using the Hialeah Wildcats)
Roanoke
Salem

These are the best sets I've ever seen, and I really appreciate the work you put in. Hopefully OOTP 20 lets us add an alternate uniform (or two) because I'd love to get the more colorful ones in my league. Heck I might make them my road jerseys anyway.

Last edited by Imperialism32; 02-14-2019 at 12:28 PM.
Old 02-14-2019, 02:24 PM   #1167
Blackjack
Minors (Double A)

Gettysburg
Hershey
Fredericksburg va
Paoli Patriot's
That's all I can think of. You've used almost every other city in north america! Thanks again for all the hard work you do for us.
Old 02-14-2019, 03:40 PM   #1168
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Don't think I've seen these yet, at least in terms of you making sets for these places. I'm NOT necessarily saying I need sets for them or that I'm requesting them here for myself, at least, either, just so you know, low. But maybe others might still enjoy seeing what you can do for any or all of the many places listed below:

Boscobel, Wisconsin
Bemidji, Minnesota
Jefferson City, Missouri
Belleville, Illinois
Valparaiso, Indiana
Aberdeen, South Dakota
Pierre, North Dakota
Joplin, Missouri
Rolla, Missouri
Independence, Missouri
Ely, Minnesota
Roseau, Minnesota
Warroad, Minnesota
Luverne, Minnesota
Moorhead, Minnesota
Winona, Minnesota
Wausau, Wisconsin
Decorah, Iowa
Iowa City, Iowa
Butte, Montana
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Moscow, Idaho
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico (If I remember correctly)
San Bernadino, California
Savannah, Georgia
Wilmington, Delaware
East Orange, New Jersey
Austin, Minnesota
Albert Lea, Minnesota
Willmar, Minnesota
St. Peter, Minnesota
Hinckley, Minnesota
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Silver Bay, Minnesota
Mankato, Minnesota
International Falls, Minnesota
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
Michigan City, Michigan
Speedway, Indiana
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Oshkhosh, Wisconsin
Appleton, Wisconsin
Racine, Wisconsin
Crown Point, Indiana
Ames, Iowa
Wrenshall, Minnesota
Barnum, Minnesota
Moose Lake, Minnesota
St. James, Minnesota
Waseca, Minnesota
Lake Pepin, Wisconsin (Or wherever Laura Ingalls Wilder was born in Wisconsin)
Williamsburg, Virginia
Helena, Montana
Fairbanks, Alaska
Point Barrow, Alaska
Nome, Alaska

Any U.S. President's birthplace not yet covered
Any Canadian Prime Minister's birthplace not yet covered
Any Supreme Court Justice's birthplace not yet covered

These are just a few of the names I can think of at the moment you might want to consider for possible teams, I believe. IF you need more, please feel free to ask, and I'll see if I can come up with more places for you to perhaps make sets in relation to, and not necessarily for me. Someone might have more need of sets for those places or others than I might, but just throwing the above suggestions out there for anyone to use, if and when they might like, that's all. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-14-2019 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Added a few more places to the list you might consider, low
Old 02-14-2019, 06:19 PM   #1169
kjb023
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Pierre, North Dakota
Savannah, Georgia
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
Appleton, Wisconsin
Helena, Montana
Fairbanks, Alaska

Several of these have already been done, use the "search this thread" function.
Old 02-14-2019, 06:43 PM   #1170
Blackjack
Minors (Double A)

Is that all?
Old 02-14-2019, 07:30 PM   #1171
jparker2112
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Don't think I've seen these yet, at least in terms of you making sets for these places. I'm NOT necessarily saying I need sets for them or that I'm requesting them here for myself, at least, either, just so you know, low. But maybe others might still enjoy seeing what you can do for any or all of the many places listed below:

Boscobel, Wisconsin
Bemidji, Minnesota
Jefferson City, Missouri
Belleville, Illinois
Valparaiso, Indiana
Aberdeen, South Dakota
Pierre, North Dakota
Joplin, Missouri
Rolla, Missouri
Independence, Missouri
Ely, Minnesota
Roseau, Minnesota
Warroad, Minnesota
Luverne, Minnesota
Moorhead, Minnesota
Winona, Minnesota
Wausau, Wisconsin
Decorah, Iowa
Iowa City, Iowa
Butte, Montana
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Moscow, Idaho
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico (If I remember correctly)
Savannah, Georgia
Wilmington, Delaware
East Orange, New Jersey
Austin, Minnesota
Albert Lea, Minnesota
Willmar, Minnesota
St. Peter, Minnesota
Hinckley, Minnesota
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Silver Bay, Minnesota
Mankato, Minnesota
International Falls, Minnesota
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
Michigan City, Michigan
Speedway, Indiana
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Oshkhosh, Wisconsin
Appleton, Wisconsin
Racine, Wisconsin
Crown Point, Indiana
Ames, Iowa
Wrenshall, Minnesota
Barnum, Minnesota
Moose Lake, Minnesota
St. James, Minnesota
Waseca, Minnesota
Lake Pepin, Wisconsin (Or wherever Laura Ingalls Wilder was born in Wisconsin)
Williamsburg, Virginia
Helena, Montana
Fairbanks, Alaska
Point Barrow, Alaska
Nome, Alaska

Any U.S. President's birthplace not yet covered
Any Canadian Prime Minister's birthplace not yet covered
Any Supreme Court Justice's birthplace not yet covered

These are just a few of the names I can think of at the moment you might want to consider for possible teams, I believe. IF you need more, please feel free to ask, and I'll see if I can come up with more places for you to perhaps make sets in relation to, and not necessarily for me. Someone might have more need of sets for those places or others than I might, but just throwing the above suggestions out there for anyone to use, if and when they might like, that's all. CD out.
This is EXACTLY what I posted about earlier...most people ask for 1-4 cities...you asked for OVER 50! its grotesque man! i see you posted appreciation in many posts which is great, but perhaps try to do your requests in small doses? Or PM directly who you are asking for help from. I get you have AS..my nephew does as well and I totally understand your plight. Perhaps before unleashing 50+ requests (even if they are suggestions at your bequest and not 100% "for you") take a minute and think of your top 4 and go with that. When other modders/posters see your posts that are impossibly long it puts a bad flavor on the thread because it seems that you are "taking it over" . I am not trying to be an a s s to you...just giving you a different perspective and trying to help so when you do have requests and such it doesnt seem like youre trying top overshadow all other users. Make sense? And if i DO seem like an a s s...i do apologize! not my intention CD!
Old 02-14-2019, 07:36 PM   #1172
kjb023
Major Leagues

Low if you've got a groundhog logo, I've always thought it'd be fun to make a Phillies farm team and call them the Punxsutawney Phils.
Old 02-14-2019, 08:06 PM   #1173
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Apology accepted, jparker. I'm trying to do better, but it isn't always easy. I know I can get verbose, at least. I'm not trying to take over people's threads, although I CAN see how they might think otherwise, at times. I do want to help as much as I can, to be completely honest here. But sometimes I do ramble and all, unfortunately.

Maybe it's because I feel if I don't get something down somewhere fast enough, and it might be a decent enough idea, at least, somehow, I might forget it. I don't like forgetting things needlessly, you see. And I find I often do if I can't get them down somewhere in time.

About the only contact I have with others outside my family and a few others, perhaps, is through the computer, whether it's in virtual realms, cyberspace, or through email. Especially because I don't drive, nor can I, for various reasons. Among other reasons I might often have in terms of interacting socially with others, especially with those I'm not yet all that close with in my own life.

None of us are perfect, and I personally consider myself far from perfect, in truth. It is only through God's grace and mercy and leading, et cetera, that I'm even able to do what I have and can in this world of ours, in my view. Not through any of my own feeble efforts, for sure.

As I've said before, nobody has to make anything for me or anyone else, if they don't want to here. And the above places were suggested so that I could try and give back to this community in thanks for the help and advice and all given to me already. Even if it's only a little bit at this time, that is. If I see any items for those places here, great. If not, then that's fine too. I just want to try to help others as much as I can here, okay?
Old 02-14-2019, 11:09 PM   #1174
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jparker2112 View Post
This is EXACTLY what I posted about earlier...most people ask for 1-4 cities...you asked for OVER 50! its grotesque man! i see you posted appreciation in many posts which is great, but perhaps try to do your requests in small doses? Or PM directly who you are asking for help from. I get you have AS..my nephew does as well and I totally understand your plight. Perhaps before unleashing 50+ requests (even if they are suggestions at your bequest and not 100% "for you") take a minute and think of your top 4 and go with that. When other modders/posters see your posts that are impossibly long it puts a bad flavor on the thread because it seems that you are "taking it over" . I am not trying to be an a s s to you...just giving you a different perspective and trying to help so when you do have requests and such it doesnt seem like youre trying top overshadow all other users. Make sense? And if i DO seem like an a s s...i do apologize! not my intention CD!
Sorry, don't want to interrupt this fine thread, but did want to make a comment or two.

I can see you are a compassionate person... CD is very difficult to do with... he just doesn't see things like most of us that don't have AS... you are right in your advice... hopefully others on the OOTP Forums will try to understand CD's situation and help him when we can... and forgive him when he posts inappropriately in a thread.

I am trying to help him with his league logos, jerseys and caps... I just do average work, but no one else will help him... he is difficult... won't listen to advice... or maybe doesn't really understand the advice... I get the feeling that he really thinks he is helping people by post 50 teams at a time.

I hope others on this Forum will cut CD some slack and help him when you can.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-14-2019 at 11:10 PM.
Old 02-14-2019, 11:25 PM   #1175
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Often, come to think of it, it may take a while for people's advice to sink in well enough into my brain so that it registers and all sufficiently well, and so I can act on it, et cetera. I'm not necessarily dumb, but it does take a while, often, for certain things to sink into my head.

Especially when I have many other things often going through my mind at times. For instance, I've got several different stories in progress, both online and offline, that I've been trying to work on for many years. Also, I do a lot of thinking about various things in the real world, and/or people in it, no matter what or who they are, for sure.

I'm not always the best at organization, either. And that often doesn't help me at times, too. I misplace things far too often, or forget where I have them on my computer, et cetera, unfortunately. Other things, I can remember easier, like sports-related things, for instance. I also read a lot, or have tried to read a lot, both online and off. Whether it's stories or doing research for various writing projects, I try to read a lot, and not just read things like the Bible, for instance.

One of my favorite stories of all time to date is John Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress, for example. I have also read stories like Robinson Crusoe and David Copperfield, for two more such examples. In the third one of those stories, I really didn't like Uriah Heep, among others, for sure. He really rubbed me wrong, for some reason.

I love to read, and I love to write, but when it comes to my own writing, I know I will have to do a lot better with it, if I ever want to be professionally published for sure. I know I'm not the best writer, for sure, but I also know I'm not the worst one either, for I try not to rush things if I don't have to, just to get something written down well enough.

I may not always be the best at dealing with others, I admit. But I DO know I only want the best possible for anyone and everyone I may encounter in my life, if and whenever possible, in any case. No exceptions, for sure. Lord willing, of course, that is. CD out.
Old 02-14-2019, 11:33 PM   #1176
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Eugene, you are truly a real blessing from God to all who know you, I firmly believe. Thank you for being so understanding here. It is much appreciated by me for sure. So much so, that I am crying in thanks and in praise of God's mercy and wisdom and grace and all that God has put you in such a place as this community, at least, and all. CD out.
Old 02-15-2019, 01:43 AM   #1177
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Grand Rapids in Michigan may have been done, for at least one team, but I've not seen anything yet anywhere, I believe, for the one in Minnesota. I also don't think most of those other places have had teams done for them, either. Or at least not yet, anyway, that I know of around here.

Several of the places listed from Minnesota are outstate, and less populated than other places you may know more about in it. I've either lived in a few of them or near them, or periodically passed through or visited them, in fact, for instance. Minnesota can be quite nice at times in the summer, but it can get rather cold up here at times. Why, just a bit ago, in fact, while the polar vortex was going on, it got lower than negative 20 or 30 degrees Fahrenheit for a while near and in the area of where I live, although I won't say just where I live, of course, for obvious reasons. I may be a winter-born person, month-wise, technically, but my favorite season is summer, especially when baseball's in full swing, for sure. CD out.
Old 02-15-2019, 08:07 AM   #1178
ArcAngel
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by low View Post
Also, if you'd like to see a certain city have a team (US and Canada) let me know and I'll add it to the list.
I would request MiLB cities that haven't already been covered, along with these:

Lawrenceville
Pearl
Springdale
Kinston
Woodbridge
Eastlake
Comstock Park
Geneva
Troy
Granville
Pasco
Wappingers Falls

Last edited by ArcAngel; 02-15-2019 at 08:13 AM.
Old 02-15-2019, 09:15 AM   #1179
The Game
Hall Of Famer

As i have PMed you about in the past, there are several changes i would like to many of them.
As for real cities just Crystal Lake and perhaps Des Plaines.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

Old 02-15-2019, 09:18 AM   #1180
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjb023 View Post
Low if you've got a groundhog logo, I've always thought it'd be fun to make a Phillies farm team and call them the Punxsutawney Phils.
Or Woodstock, IL where the movie was filmed. Went there on the 2nd. Met Ned Ryerson, saw the B&B that Murray stayed at in the movie. still a B&B today.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

Closed Thread