Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - Technical Support

FHM 2 - Technical Support Having trouble with FHM 2 or want to report a bug? Please see here.

Old 09-29-2015, 01:36 PM   #61
mtrenal
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Lehtonen#23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverdome View Post
While watching a game play out I stop the play-by-play and look at my lines. All 4 lines are now blank and I have to re-complete them in order to continue the game.
I have the same problem. Everytime I go and play today's game all my even strenght lines and defense pairings go blank and even if I make them again during the game, they disappear immediately.
I nominate this problem a third time.

ALSO: A similar thing happens in Tactics for me, where if I visit the screen during the game the target minutes boxes for both forwards and defensemen are at 0 for the first line.

(Edit: Okay, I just loaded up my game again and I didn't think this was happening before but now when I try to edit the minutes in the templates tab, every time I switch to another line and then switch back my edits are gone, even if I save them before switching)

Last edited by mtrenal; 09-29-2015 at 01:43 PM.
mtrenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 02:04 PM   #62
johndanclan
Bat Boy

Gameplay

Halfway through my first game the PBP went back to the beginning of game intro and opening. The rest of screen stayed as it was but the PBP started over then game froze. Had to sim to end of game to get out. Pretty disappointing so far.
johndanclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 02:53 PM   #63
Peter-
Minors (Single A)

The rules aren't right in Swedish Hockey League (and maybe Allsvenskan too, haven't checked).
Look at the table below..I have drawed a thicker black-line where the lines should be..it's that way in the real Swedish Hockey League. And the line between 12th and 13th is correct.
Don't know if you know and have fixed the rules too in that league? Can write it down:
Team 1-6 are direct qualified to playoff, seventh team meet the tenth team while the eighth team meets ninth team in the eighth finals of the best of three matches, Eleventh placed team and twelve are finished playing for the season, while the thirteenth and fourteenth team will play direct qualifiers to the SHL against two teams from the Hockey Allsvenskan.

Don't know if you have fixed the Allsvenskan-table and rules as in real life either.

Could you fix all this?
Attached Images

Last edited by Peter-; 09-29-2015 at 03:05 PM.
Peter- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 03:11 PM   #64
jldante56
Major Leagues

Deleted.

Last edited by jldante56; 09-29-2015 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Wrong entry
jldante56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 03:12 PM   #65
jldante56
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajimithing View Post
On a MacBook Pro, bottom of the screen is cut off, can't scroll down to see the bottom of most screens. Same problem happened with FHM 1 for me...
Same issue here. . .
Old 09-29-2015, 03:15 PM   #66
jldante56
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruinsbhoy View Post
I'm having an issue where important bits of text like player stats and scouting reports etc are cut off.

I've tried re-sizing the screen resolution to just about every option but it doesn't make a difference.

Any help would be appreciated as although it's relatively minor it's meaning I can't see all the info I need!

I have a 13" Macbook Pro

Thanks
Same issue - Macbook Pro 13 is cutting off bottom of screen.
Old 09-29-2015, 05:02 PM   #67
TheAdamBn
Minors (Triple A)

Im having a weird issue where the game keeps going back to the start screen

https://youtu.be/KdaEejamPcI
TheAdamBn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 05:07 PM   #68
skunt3m
Minors (Single A)

Dunno if this is a bug or WAD, but running a modern day game every team in the league is running 4 forwards on at least one powerplay unit.

The forwards are always on the right side and most of them seem like inappropriate choices. Calgary has Markus Granlund on the right point of the first unit and David Jones of all people on the second unit. Buffalo is running Stafford and Armia. Ducks are running Stewart and Sekac. And so on... my coach wants to put Tuomo Ruutu on the point.
skunt3m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 06:07 PM   #69
pens66
Major Leagues

Historical Mode:

- enter the history section
- click on any team
- click on any season (left side) of that team
- select playoffs tab in the mid-right of the screen
- sort the statistics for anything
--> the game somehow reverts back to the regular season statistics, which it shouldn't do
pens66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 07:15 PM   #70
Garethw87

progen - Really liking the game! I didn't see this in the manual but after creating a game, I go into Manager Options and check the "Fog of War" box, but all ratings are still showing up? I even closed the game and opened it up again?
Old 09-29-2015, 07:18 PM   #71
pens66
Major Leagues

First historical game now reached modern times and there is something wrong with the contracts or the way teams handle the salary cap I think. All the major stars of the modern era (Crosby, Ovechkin, Stamkos etc.) have sat out multiple seasons as restricted free agents. Ovechkin didn't play a single game between ages 23 and 30 for example.
Has anybody found similar stuff?
pens66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 07:35 PM   #72
bsimons77
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Trying to open and read the manual. Asks for username and login. I use the same one as I do for reading the forums and can't get in. How do I access the manual?
bsimons77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 08:11 PM   #73
glacius
Bat Boy

LE : Had to restart my game.
glacius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 08:15 PM   #74
DJnVa
Bat Boy

When I load the game, I cannot see every option on the screen. For instance on the league selection screen, I can see all the leagues, but not the buttons below, which I would assume would say ACCEPT and CANCEL, etc. I can't seem to scroll or resize the screen. What am I missing?
DJnVa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 08:24 PM   #75
Kune
Bat Boy

Hello!

Im having nasty bug. The game wont allow me to continue as it says Im below salary floor.

Im playing with Maple Leafs and my current payroll is 71 million and current caphit is 59 million. Even editing player wages doesnt help. Also everytime i try to continue the game jumps to my echl team.

Edit: Did a few runs and found out it does it always on 16th October 2015
Edit2: File is also uploaded to ftp under name kunetorontodynastia.lg.rar

Last edited by Kune; 09-29-2015 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Added information
Kune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 09:01 PM   #76
brent_dog
Minors (Single A)

I'm not getting any player for pick trades accepted, regardless of cap space for my trade partner, the quality of my player, the respective weakness of the other team etc. Every time my scout says it is very likely the other team will accept but they refuse saying "we can't remove so much money from our payroll"
brent_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 09:49 PM   #77
mbaliya
Minors (Double A)

OK I dont know how to upload my files...I am playing NHL Sabres and i get to November 1 and I just get a continued loop saying SIMULATING over and over again...I really dont want to pay for a game if I cant play it and will be ignored if im not knowledgeable to upload my files..I buy OOTP baseball EVERY YEAR and this is the second year ive bought this game and cannot play it...please help me with some suggestions...like I said november 1 and it dies..
mbaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 10:53 PM   #78
Riverdome
All Star Reserve

Playing ECHL but this may apply to other leagues. My roster is illegal due to not enough young players on roster. This was caused by a player being called-up, nothing I could have done about it. Can't advance to the next day until I get legal. Need a way to add a player NOW rather than wait for a trade to be reviewed or a FA to decide to play with me.

Seems to be a player should be able to be called up from the fictitious "low minors" or perhaps allow teams to at least offer a call-up to Federal or SPHL players.

Still having fun, thanks team.
Old 09-29-2015, 11:32 PM   #79
Troilsy
Bat Boy

I started a season as the Lightning GM. Goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy is injured (as he should be) in the beginning of the season, but ever since the beginning it has said "50%" - "Day-to-day" and "0 days recovery time". I'm now in December and no change.. Bug?
Troilsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 12:45 AM   #80
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troilsy View Post
I started a season as the Lightning GM. Goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy is injured (as he should be) in the beginning of the season, but ever since the beginning it has said "50%" - "Day-to-day" and "0 days recovery time". I'm now in December and no change.. Bug?
Which injury does he have?
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote