Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 12-28-2019, 02:53 PM   #101
allenciox
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drezik View Post
Haven't seen if this has been discussed or not...wtf is up with the strikeouts?
Sorry, I don't follow. Can you elaborate?

allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 12:43 AM   #102
joehart
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbiusto View Post
On a similar note, if you already have a presaved roster do you even have to click on set rosters, or will it be automatically uploaded simply because you entered tournament? Have not tried either of these options yet, because I was afraid I would be playing without a roster in place.

From what I saw, you can click sign up and never actually enter and set your roster and click submit. It will just use the last roster.
Example: I clicked sign up and walked away. Then checked a few hours and noticed that we won. The roster was identical to what we used before in an earlier tournament.

However, I also noticed that something went wrong at one point and our rosters were all messed up and went back to some „AI“ roster. I hope it was caused by selling the wrong duplicate player that was actually on the tournament roster.

joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 01:29 PM   #103
KyleM
Minors (Single A)

my PT roster is NOT mine anymore when I try to enter tournaments

About 30 minutes ago, my PT roster was replaced entirely. The team I am presented with is filled with players that are not on my roster. This is now happening with EVERY tournament I try to sign up for.

Is anyone else having any issues today?? Was I hacked?? (Is this even possible??)

VERY frustrated right now!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks for taking the time to view this post!

KyleM
KyleM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 02:17 PM   #104
KyleM
Minors (Single A)

PT Roster not mine anymore when I enter tournaments

OK...so now here is what I am seeing.

When I enter a tournament..Open tournaments, and try to submit my roster, the "Manager" name at my team home screen reads "Jim Smith"

This is not even close to the name I see when I log into Perfect Team..which is yanksfan4ever2016

Does anyone have any idea what is happening here? Has anyone here seen, or even heard of this? I have read as many of these messages as possible over the last hour and I cannot find even a mention.

Thanks again for reading this post.

KyleM
KyleM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 06:52 PM   #105
Lemandria
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleM View Post
About 30 minutes ago, my PT roster was replaced entirely. The team I am presented with is filled with players that are not on my roster. This is now happening with EVERY tournament I try to sign up for.

Is anyone else having any issues today?? Was I hacked?? (Is this even possible??)

VERY frustrated right now!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks for taking the time to view this post!

KyleM

Try Roster Management > Roster Import/Export > Import Regular PT Roster
Old 02-09-2020, 06:32 PM   #106
daves
Hall Of Famer

So when you sign up for a tournament some time ago and later sell some players, do you still have those players when the tournament starts? Or is you 25 team roster reduced by the players auctioned off when the tournament starts?

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 11:58 AM   #107
Catchthedamnball
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves View Post
So when you sign up for a tournament some time ago and later sell some players, do you still have those players when the tournament starts? Or is you 25 team roster reduced by the players auctioned off when the tournament starts?
If those players are no longer in your possession they will be missing from your roster.

Catchthedamnball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 06:47 PM   #108
nrockway
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Jardine View Post
There is no cost to enter tournaments.

No, tournaments will not have a gambling element associated with them
Sorry to bump such an old thread. I stumbled upon it because I just started playing Perfect Team tournaments and was looking for advice. This is a great attitude that no longer seems to be the case. I didn't play OOTP until 2023, but the "gambling element" permeates the entire pay-to-win aspect of the game. I assume these card packs are banned in the European Union because it's literally gambling.

I get that you guys don't really have the power to make the game you want and I assume things became a lot more 'P2W' after you were purchased by Com2us. Investor logic ruins everything good and it seems that South Korean companies in particular like this model; I hope there's a pushback within the company because at this rate, there won't be a OOTP franchise past 2026 because you've turned off loyal customers in order to extract a few more pennies out of the franchise. Scorched Earth strategy is the common investor logic nowadays in every medium, it's just a shame that it also applies to niche spreadsheet video games that nobody's ever heard of. Not a criticism of the developers because the game is incredible and the engagement with the community is awesome, but it's pretty clear what the priorities are at the company. And it's pretty sad how much economic growth in America is now predicated on gambling.

Last edited by nrockway; 06-11-2023 at 08:35 PM.
nrockway is offline   Reply With Quote