Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 02-18-2021, 09:28 PM   #1
Ozzie7227
Minors (Double A)

RESOLVED: Schedule Request: 2 SL, 4 D, 4 T, 144G, Interleague

EDITED: I was able to complete my own request! I pulled an older laptop out of mothballs and used the schedule generator on it to come up with something pretty close to what I wanted. My league structure with 144 games was giving me some odd quirks with divisional matchups, so I bit the bullet and accepted a longer schedule (156 games instead of 144) in order to preserve balance within each division.
================================================== ================================================== ================================================== =============================================

I've found a couple of schedules posted that are close to what I'm looking to achieve, but not exact. If I've missed one somewhere, I'm appreciative in advance of anyone's help in locating it.

I would like to set up a schedule as outlined below. I don't have Java installed on the PC I use, so before I dive into an installation and use of something I don't have any experience with using, I figured I would take a shot at seeing if it exists here or could be created.

-- 32 teams: 2 sub-leagues, each has 4 divisions, each division has 4 teams
-- 144-game schedule, starting 2nd week of April and ending mid-September (if possible)
-- 20 games vs. each team in division (10 H, 10 A)
-- 6 games vs. every non-division team in same sub-league (3 H, 3 A)
-- 3 games vs. one division in the other sub-league (3 H, 0 A or 0 H, 3 A)

Ideally, at some point I would like what I understand would be 4 schedules that are rotated so that the interleague play hits each division every 4th year. But one schedule that fits the outline above seems like it would be a good template I could tweak to create the other 3 schedules. (I'm happy to see someone respond with, "that's not how it works" if my understanding is wrong.)

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Last edited by Ozzie7227; 02-20-2021 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Updated to mark request completed
Ozzie7227 is offline   Reply With Quote