Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2010, 07:16 AM   #61
DWK
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiesenberg View Post
After BMW's tremendous release of his Topps set the other day, I was inspired to go back and work on the templates I came up with last month. After experimenting with the XML, I was able to come up with XML code that now truly does everything in game...no more changing files for each team!

Here's how they look now:

I almost have this set how I want them looking, keyword being almost.

If you take a look at the cards above, you might have noticed that pitchers strikeout totals have a .00 in the career total and hitters H in each season is actually their HR total while their career total is in fact correct.

Perhaps this is what was fixed with the 2.17 patch? I'm running on a Mac and am still on 2.15, if this is what was fixed in the update, great, if not, any ideas on what might be going on would be greatly appreciated. I hope to have the right solution for these small issues by the end of the weekend, then giving me time to start some other cards. I spent some time today going through a book on Baseball Cards of the past century and through some old cards. I guess past work experience with a card grading company paid off for this.

Thanks guys!

---------
A quick addition to what was posted above, the reason career #'s do not match the stats that would appear to make sense for Latos/Strasburg is because I created these cards in the middle of the season, not at the start of the season.
This set looks awsome
DWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:04 AM   #62
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
After BMW's tremendous release of his Topps set the other day, I was inspired to go back and work on the templates I came up with last month. After experimenting with the XML, I was able to come up with XML code that now truly does everything in game...no more changing files for each team!

Here's how they look now:

I almost have this set how I want them looking, keyword being almost.

If you take a look at the cards above, you might have noticed that pitchers strikeout totals have a .00 in the career total and hitters H in each season is actually their HR total while their career total is in fact correct.

Perhaps this is what was fixed with the 2.17 patch? I'm running on a Mac and am still on 2.15, if this is what was fixed in the update, great, if not, any ideas on what might be going on would be greatly appreciated. I hope to have the right solution for these small issues by the end of the weekend, then giving me time to start some other cards. I spent some time today going through a book on Baseball Cards of the past century and through some old cards. I guess past work experience with a card grading company paid off for this.

Thanks guys!

---------
A quick addition to what was posted above, the reason career #'s do not match the stats that would appear to make sense for Latos/Strasburg is because I created these cards in the middle of the season, not at the start of the season.
Those are great, but will it do it for fictional teams too?
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:21 AM   #63
DWK
All Star Reserve

Wow I like those backgrounds. What are you using to create them?
Old 08-14-2010, 01:17 PM   #64
Tiesenberg
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by cephasjames View Post
Those are great, but will it do it for fictional teams too?
Sorry for not answering this sooner, I must have glanced over this thread without seeing this post. This template will not work with fictional teams. The XML was designed to pick the appropriate background for the teams by using a code that recognized the Team City and Nickname. If you had a fictional league you would like to have cards made for, let me know and I might be able to put something together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWK View Post
Wow I like those backgrounds. What are you using to create them?
These were designed in good old Photoshop.
Tiesenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 04:59 AM   #65
DWK
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Sorry for not answering this sooner, I must have glanced over this thread without seeing this post. This template will not work with fictional teams. The XML was designed to pick the appropriate background for the teams by using a code that recognized the Team City and Nickname. If you had a fictional league you would like to have cards made for, let me know and I might be able to put something together.
I have a online historical league will they work with real pictures. If they do could you send me the template?
Old 04-23-2011, 07:33 PM   #66
purstelldf
Bat Boy

For some reason Neither photo or logo showing up on any of my cards through your program. Please help!!
purstelldf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:32 AM   #67
joe_44850
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by purstelldf View Post
For some reason Neither photo or logo showing up on any of my cards through your program. Please help!!
Is this message for me? Since the latest patch and version of OOTP, I think the utility program I created is obsolete. OOTP has addressed the original limitations and have a lot more options. If you are using my program and having issues, lemme know I'll be glad to help.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:11 AM   #68
purstelldf
Bat Boy

Yes Joe 44850 this question was meant for you, I am running the original version of OOTP 11, I believe that your program should still work right? Can you help me w/my missing photos and logos.
purstelldf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:07 AM   #69
joe_44850
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by purstelldf View Post
Yes Joe 44850 this question was meant for you, I am running the original version of OOTP 11, I believe that your program should still work right? Can you help me w/my missing photos and logos.
I'm glad people are still getting use out of it. Let me ask you a few questions:
Is it finding your data ok? Like, are folders being created and are the cards being made?
if so, when you click open one of the html documents for the cards, you should be able to right-click where the pic is supposed to be. Then, go to properties, and see where the image path is (is should be something like images/cards/001.jpg).
Also, this program works best when it is installed right on the C drive, like C:\ootputils.
What operating system are you using? Is it vista? 2007? xp?

You can also reach me at joelinstrum@yahoo.com
I'd love to get this working for you.
Thanks!
Joe