Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 10-09-2015, 05:17 AM   #1
pntaylor
Bat Boy

[Mac] Import Custom Logos

Hey everyone. Recently started playing FHM2 and wanted to import some of the excellent logos/jersey made available here. I found the FHM2014 wiki page on how to import them however there's no folder in ~/Library/Application Support for Franchise Hockey Manager 2.

However, I did find the folders mentioned by right clicking FHM2 > Show Contents > default_data > quickstart_games > majors.quick > graphics. I imported all the ones I'd download in to their respective folders however, upon starting a new game I get nothing, nada, I don't even see my saved game appear in there so I'm at a loss as to where I should be putting these files.

Can anyone shed some light on this? For info I'm on OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
pntaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:11 PM   #2
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Hi,

If you go into the PREFERENCES screen from your Main Main, then TROUBLESHOOTING tab, then "Open customizable data folder" you will get access to where your logos need to go.

If you want them to be included in every new real-life game you begin, they need to go into the quickstart_games and then majors.quick folder, in their appropriate folder (whether they are logos or jerseys, etc.)

If you just want them into a specific league you have created, under saved_games you'll have a .lg folder for each league you have created and within that you'll have a graphics folder.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 02:07 AM   #3
pntaylor
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
Hi,

If you go into the PREFERENCES screen from your Main Main, then TROUBLESHOOTING tab, then "Open customizable data folder" you will get access to where your logos need to go.

If you want them to be included in every new real-life game you begin, they need to go into the quickstart_games and then majors.quick folder, in their appropriate folder (whether they are logos or jerseys, etc.)

If you just want them into a specific league you have created, under saved_games you'll have a .lg folder for each league you have created and within that you'll have a graphics folder.
Awesome that worked, appreciate the response
pntaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 12:57 PM   #4
tarashnat
Major Leagues

Where did this folder end up being? I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem I am having where I can't access the PREFERENCES screen.

edit: Found it:

non-Steam version:

~/Library/Containers/com.ootpdevelopments.fhm2macappstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Out of the Park Developments/Franchise Hockey Manager 2/

Steam version:

~/Library/Application Support/Out of the Park Developments/Franchise Hockey Manager 2/

Last edited by tarashnat; 11-24-2015 at 05:42 PM. Reason: found location
tarashnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 10:42 PM   #5
Kimchi
Minors (Single A)

Here is what I did to get custom assets imported using my MacBook Pro.

1.) Start a new game
2.) Save game
3.) Navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/Out of the Park Developments/Franchise Hockey Manager 2/saved_games/yoursavedgame/graphics
4.) Upload your assets to the appropriate folder

FYI the ~ folder (users folder) Library is hidden in OSX by default. To unhide it you need to do the following.

1.) Open terminal
2.) Type in sudo chflags nohidden ~/Library/
3.) Enter your password

Your ~ folder is now unhidden!
Kimchi is offline   Reply With Quote