Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 11-22-2019, 12:13 AM   #381
dkgo
Hall Of Famer

I have a five man rotation set to always start highest rested.

Somehow the game interprets that to force my #5 starter to start every four days while randomly skipping my #4 starter other times. I literally just watched it sim my #1 on short rest go despite the #4 guy at 100% and set as the next starter. My #5 has 6 starts and my #4 as 2.

I don't have 7 day lineups. The other starters are not pitching in relief. I turned off auto-submit and never hit the submit team button any more out of fear of what it will do. I don't even open up a tournament until I see it's been going on for a long time and then am completely baffled how my team got to that point with the depth chart decisions that are happening.

It's better than nothing to have a completely random 1/32 chance to win five packs or so every hour, but spam entering knowing it just comes down to who gets screwed over less by bugs isn't that enjoyable.
dkgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 09:36 AM   #382
Morgans Magic
Minors (Single A)

I made a 1625 cap lineup. Used it. Entered before I went to bed, but didn't submit rosters. Assumed it would have my prior one. Submitted some fugazi lineup, but when I entered today and submitted rosters it had the one I made yesterday.

Sounds like the bug that has been reported, but thought I'd mention my experience.

Last edited by Morgans Magic; 11-22-2019 at 09:41 AM.
Morgans Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 01:06 PM   #383
Westheim
Hall Of Famer

Sometimes, for no reason, I click to join a tournament and get the error message that shows up when you already entered the same tournament with another team under the same licence, even though I know that I have no other team entered in there. If you click again, it admits you anyway.

This seems to happen rather sporadically and I can not offer any better explanation. Right now it happened with the Daily Early High Cap (1875).

Resident Mets Cynic - The Mets from 1962 onwards, here.
Westheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 02:04 PM   #384
Morgans Magic
Minors (Single A)

Just completely lost my Bronze team, moments after second place in a tourney. The tourney team was right, started a new tourney, the whole lineup's fukaka. I sold some guys during the tourney. Perhaps that screwed things up, though I didn't sell anyone on the team. (Did that in another league, and lost my closer for the rest of the series, even after I reinstated him. Lame. Need to be able to differentiate copies of a card from the player you're using in tourneys once you've activated both, or you need to be able to sell inactive cards.)

What.the.Hell. Half my team is now inactive. All the cards I've acquired in last week suddenly inactive and must be turned on one by one. Again.*GROAN*

I went into the perfect team page to sell guys, I'll bet there's a bad interaction between Perfect Team Roster Management, and the roster management of tourney teams.

Every tourney lineup in every league is now screwed.

Trying to fix it, but of course, I have more than 200 cards and it's really F'd trying to figure out which guys you are using and which ones you aren't.

So that only took 40 minutes to fix one team. JOY.

I hope a fix for the Roster Mgmt dysfunction is top shelf. That NAG whenever you make a change to the Roster page is a major pain doing changes one by one since the game Torpedoe'd my team. Now to fix my daily Silver team. UGGGHHHHHH

Last edited by Morgans Magic; 11-22-2019 at 02:39 PM.
Old 11-22-2019, 04:17 PM   #385
Morgans Magic
Minors (Single A)

okay that was weird. Started a league, checked the Bronze rosters, and I had 13 guys. SO I tried to correct it. It runs before I can, and the correct rosters are in place. WTF.
Old 11-22-2019, 06:11 PM   #386
skep
Minors (Double A)

For the next iteration of the game, it would be nice to have a window that displays info about all of your tournaments. Just your record in the current series and what round of the tournament you're on would be enough info.

On that note, it would be nice to integrate multiple logins so I don't have to keep switching between accounts. Some way to just log in once and have access to all 3 of my accounts would be fantastic.
skep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 12:02 AM   #387
bailey
Hall Of Famer

While in a tournament, click on a mission and a card within that mission to check AH availability, then clicking back does not take you back to the mission but to the home page of another team in the tournament.

bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 07:02 AM   #388
HipandKneeDoc
Minors (Rookie Ball)

For some reason, for about the last two days, I seem to be able to only sign up for two tournaments. I cannot find a tournament that is locked and not progressing that would explain this.....

HipandKneeDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 07:42 AM   #389
Abnerdoubleday
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipandKneeDoc View Post
For some reason, for about the last two days, I seem to be able to only sign up for two tournaments. I cannot find a tournament that is locked and not progressing that would explain this.....
This has been happening to one of my teams also. Started just after downloading the new patch.
Abnerdoubleday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 08:11 AM   #390
Kris Jardine
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abnerdoubleday View Post
This has been happening to one of my teams also. Started just after downloading the new patch.
Can you guys post the affected usernames for those accounts and we'll investigate

Webstore - https://ootpdevelopments.onfastspring.com/games/
Steam - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...k_Baseball_22/
Kris Jardine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 08:11 AM   #391
HipandKneeDoc
Minors (Rookie Ball)

hipandkneedoc

Old 11-24-2019, 10:52 AM   #392
bailey
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
I noticed a player with all LHP in the starting rotation not going deep into games with an all RHP bullpen. With the series tied 2-2, I made 7-day lineup for the next 3 games, featuring the lineup used for RHP, but with the best against LHP at the top of the order. The series ends on a Tuesday. In subsequent tournaments I noticed this same special lineup slotted in for other game 7's that are played on a Tuesday until I manually deleted it, so there must be something not properly clearing 7-day lineups.
Followup. Apparently when a 7-day lineup is set, but the game is not played, it is not cleared when advancing to the next series.
Attached Images

bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 03:37 PM   #393
skep
Minors (Double A)

To increase participation in various tournaments, I would lower the cap to 2 but make it so daily and weekly tournaments do not count towards the cap. So you can be in two queues at a time but as many daily/weekly tournaments as you'd like.

There are some tournaments I'd like to play but am unable to because of the cap. This would help fill some of the tournaments that aren't filling now. This would also make it so you could increase the # of players for tournaments like the weekly iron.
skep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 04:11 PM   #394
daves
Hall Of Famer

There is very few Diamond or lower tournaments? It is a challenging setup that eliminates perfects. I only find 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 09:30 PM   #395
raslavens
Minors (Single A)

So apparently the Devs won’t fess up that up that the random roster swaps and snafus in the first days of the tournaments were a technical bug and not user error even though there were many reports of it happening from a wide variety of owners. Very disappointed.
raslavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 10:34 PM   #396
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by raslavens View Post
So apparently the Devs won’t fess up that up that the random roster swaps and snafus in the first days of the tournaments were a technical bug and not user error even though there were many reports of it happening from a wide variety of owners. Very disappointed.
they told me to make sure my mouse was plugged in.

OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 05:18 AM   #397
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

We're aware that there's some issues. If you do experience a "wrong" roster for a tournament, please let us know the tournament id, your team name, and then any other info that might help us track down (ie. The previous tournament of that type that you thought should have used the roster for, or what time you submitted a roster).

During the beta week, there were certainly issues with DH vs non-dh exports. But please do keep letting us know if issues are still cropping up and we can investigate.
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 06:06 AM   #398
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

So far our investigation has not found any technical errors on our side. If you experience anomalities, please let us know your username and the tournament ID where you saw the problem, and explain the problem in detail. Also keep in mind, that the DH is a differentiator now, so for example Open tournaments with the DH enabled use a different roster export than Open tournaments with the DH disabled.
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 09:04 AM   #399
HipandKneeDoc
Minors (Rookie Ball)

My hipandkneedoc account still seems to be entered in a tournament that is stuck, as I can only enter two. This has been since about the 21st or 22nd. Is there any way this can be tracked down?

Old 11-26-2019, 09:30 AM   #400
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Should be fixed now
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote