Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Developments > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss Out of the Park Developments' games, web site, downloads, research and anything else related to OOTP Developments.

Old 10-16-2019, 03:33 PM   #1
HockeyHippie
Minors (Double A)

Move franchise?

Greetings, OOTP land, it's been awhile since I've posted....

First off, apologies as I'm sure this topic has been covered here ad nauseum.

I'm currently about a month into a new 2019 save with my St. Louis Cardinals and as someone who admired Andre Dawson, Vladimir Guerrero, Tim Raines,Tim Wallach (screw ex-Met Gary Carter, haha) in the 80's and 90's, I've realized I'd like to add a Montreal Expos team to my current league/save (congrats to the rl ex-Expos for a dominating series sweep, btw).

Now the purist in me says it should be original Expos franchise who leave Washington and return to Montreal, but realize this isn't at all plausible/realistic, which leads to me to look southward, specifically south down I-95 to Florida, towards Tampa Bay or Miami.

I understand the TB organization has mentioned Montreal as a possible moving destination, but I'm actually trying to minimize moving other franchises as well (for now), which means I'm probably looking at moving the Marlins. Keeping them in the NL East is a bonus as well.

My questions are:

Can I move a team mid-season?

I assume I would leave Historical Team ID and Historical Franchise ID as they are now? Does the the Internal team ID stay the same as well?

I'm sure the community has created files for the Expos franchise, stadium (Jarry Park?! haha, no, it would have to be Olympic Stadium for now, at least) and uniforms?

Is there a thread which someone can link to which answers these questions as well?

Thanks everyone. Take care and Go Nats!