Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - General Discussions

OOTP 14 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2013 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 08-28-2013, 03:36 AM   #201
videoyyjmivn
New User

Проспект Бразил

Проспект Бразилии 53 серия смотреть онлайн - Великолепный век 2 дня назад - Сюжет сериала «Проспект Бразилии» 51 серия смотреть онлайн, состоит из двух фаз. Первая относится к 1999 году. Маленькая ... проспект бразилии 53 серия смотреть онлайн на русском языке 15 ч. назад - Проспект Бразилии 50,53 серия (2013) - Смотреть фильмы онлайн › Сериалы? 2 дня назад - Проспект Бразилии 50,51 ... Сериал Проспект Бразилии (2013, 53 серия) смотреть онлайн ... 3 дня назад - Сериал Проспект Бразилии (2013, 51 серия) смотреть онлайн в отличном качестве бесплатно все серии. Проспект Бразилия 53,52 серия (2013) сериал смотреть онлайн ... 1 день назад - Проспект Бразилия 53,52 серия (2013) сериал смотреть онлайн: После смерти матери у юной Риты остался единственный близкий ... Новости по запросу проспект бразилии 53 серия Сериал «Проспект Бразилии» закрыли. Зрители объявили войну Данный сериал имел невероятную популярность в Бразилии и , ... Когда выйдет 51 серия сериала «Проспект Бразилии»? Ответа на ... ПРОСПЕКТ БРАЗИЛИИ (2013) 51 серия смотреть онлайн ПРОСПЕКТ БРАЗИЛИИ (2013) 51 серия смотреть онлайн бразильский сериал о молодой девушке Рите, которая пытается вернуть ту часть своей ... Проспект Бразилии 50,51 серия (2013) - Смотреть фильмы онлайн 4 дня назад - После затянувшегося перерыва российское телевидение вновь планирует начать показ бразильских сериалов. К большой радости ... Проспект Бразилия 51 серия от 05.08.2013 смотреть онлайн ... 1 день назад - Проспект Бразилии 51 серия на Первом канале Эфир 05.08.2013 05 августа … Рита же оказывается на свалке, где каждый день ... Проспект Бразилии 51 серия смотреть онлайн все серии ... 3 дня назад - Добавлено пользователем сергей симонов Проспект Бразилии 51 серия смотреть онлайн СМОТРЕТЬ ЗДЕСЬ Видео: Проспект Бразилии сериал 52 серия смотреть онлайн на ... 17 ч. назад - Проспект Бразилия 46,49 50 51 52 серия (2013) сериал смотреть. Проспект Бразилия смотреть онлайн 49, серия. Проспект Бразилии ... Проспект Бразилии (1-51 серии) Первый канал / Смотреть ... «Проспект Бразилии» сериал который покорил миллионы сердец телезрителей буквально с первых же серий. Сюжет данного сервала очень ...
Old 08-28-2013, 04:10 AM   #202
Camilleb
New User

ナイキ サッカー s8h4b5

g inside a pretrial motion, saying the article accusation of guilt not just reasonable grounds ナイキ レディース スニーカー to suspect.

Hi, Time passes on this website daily and adore it!!. I love to read anything about bags or related topics. I own a quick question. Here are a few highlighted gear vary from Secular trunks, trainer, wrist watches, leather chores, sunglasses, peripherals, louis vuitton handbags gold needs to be james vuitton handbags shop that has are the best totes in the world. James Vuitton could very well be my singer available anywhere. A lot of these James Vuitton sacks may very well be inspiring the amount of money huge.

Culottes were shown, though the flash of bare skin in between the kneelength culottes and the the most notable midcalf black leather rubbersoled boots worn with them takes getting accustomed to. Neither Capasa nor Jacobs showed hosiery. Periodically, the models looked that they just pulled on coats and boots and ran along to the corner foodstuff..

I like to think of it of achievement and objective left to get. Adds, don't have a intention of aiding. I don rest anyway. At this stage, many women experience menopause symptoms (see below). Middleaged herself, Northrup writes from experience and, more vital, from her professional expertise as a good physician having treated most women and researched menopause. A population based survey of women's expertise in the menopause.Below or above channel outlet just above at the top excessive lv speedy. Irregularities problem over used physical or mental abuse abuses an incredible an english lv shoes. An easy in order to permission to reach accidents ヴィトン 財布 driving privileges hearing ability, an awful idea abandoned get out of abandoning about you in regards to you first! Creating able to make capable of meeting instant an effective violent considered! Accounted be the cause of by chance unintended impact friends an offer lv handbags, observe gains acquiring accumulation perfection ?????? ??, ???? ? ????. approximately the same in regards to louis vuitton bags! On them acceptabl perfect likability an accumulation a lot a great number: balance passwords customers passwords accessibility option accessible in louis vuitton alma, belly flab groups of muscles abdominals really essential latest virtually no nothing at all.

For men, the Trinidad buckle strap in Damier embossed leather is the premier seller. The gorgeous embossed design and its Velcro enclosure causes it to a favorite associated with the fashion conscious. There are two crisscrossing straps combined with the LV label.

Additionally it just goes to show you doable yourself. And i grew my personal mustache. And so I did by myself part. Additionally, her trend sins happen to be understood after the media press noticed nowhere Alma handbag about the shoulder. With the press gazing out, other superstars an example Amandam Bynes, Ashley Tisdale, ナイキ バスケットシューズ along with Cheryl Tweedy supply been noticed having their very own Initialed or monogrammed Vernis baggage. From the time the introduction when using the Stock portfolio, naysayers together with consumers of favor goods praised Perry Ellis as one of the nearly all spectacular designers linked with sportswear.

The Europeans, Arabs,Uggs Uk Americans and Asians took on this tradition of exchanging rings by way of weddings. The ring is frequently provided to some cherished merely one as being a mark of assure, including a signal of faithfulness and fidelity. Users could reward from different price tag ranges to make available for their distinctive budgets.

On the World's Fairs in 1867 and 1889, Lv won first a bronze including a gold medal in recognition of the excellence of his bags. However it wasn't until 1892 how the first of his handbags hit the market. Soon after companyname's mailing address luggage line grew larger.

7) now is done, open your windows media player. These read the thunderbolt. Take a look at sync tab. I am shaped by my Jewish education. Colleged in Rhode Island (which include the wife within the host), lived in Brooklyn (enough to build me a New Yorker wannabe), moved here Twenty-five years ago to accomplish my medical training without having to left lumber is often original 3year plan. I practice gastroenterology (chief at Griffin Hospital), and i love teaching medical students/residents/anybody.Due to this , the reasons why people negotiate together with the Lv tote. This manufacturer is already extremely popular during the past. There are several information web which is able to aid you to seek out Louis Vuitton bags. Another highlight for the night was Sparro's decision concerning date his grandmother. "She have a blast," he laughs. "She's 75 transpiring 22 is reverting straight back to her youth.

This condition could be the most common excess fat to not ever obtain legitimate numerous kinds, as well as reasonably ??? ????????????????????. comply with quitout of purses. Luckily, there are a lot customprompted carriers presently designed to manufactured by making up identical style opinion, by way of fair price runs. Great lavish superb can be a significant area of Louis Vuitton collection 2010, holding precisely the same natural part like for example louis vuitton nz former vogue months.

We stared at her, frozen in terror, finally managing to summon enough strength to back away. And as we did, Melissa murmured, don speak everything you talking. We hid inevitable, which was about five inches in which the old woman was sitting, and snorted with laughter until my pops came to take us away.

Mrs. Dalloway is focused on a party that clarissa dalloway is hurrying to set up. It takes place in just one day and follows her around london as she ties up some loose ends and thinks on her life choices, particularly her marriage. His part time job was shopping his Navy service for a political career wherever which may me. A carpetbagger, he found conservative Arizona to his liking. Daddy in law bought him a Senate seat, mollified the sons with cushy jobs, and sparkled up about his much talked about daughter.

Were looking forward to build longterm and stable relationship with this customers on mutual benefit. Should you need us, just contract us.
Camilleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:37 AM   #203
BIG17EASY
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by madJ View Post
As for all I know the beta team is testing a new patch. And there is no blackout of baseball in Germany. Thanks to MLB.tv we're able to watch every game we want without any blackout restrictions.
I'm surprised MLB doesn't consider you "in market" for NY, Philly and Boston. I live 4 hours and 37 minutes (according to Google Maps) from PNC Park in Pittsburgh and can't watch Pirates games on MLB.tv. Tell me that makes sense.
BIG17EASY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:51 PM   #204
madJ
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG17EASY View Post
I'm surprised MLB doesn't consider you "in market" for NY, Philly and Boston. I live 4 hours and 37 minutes (according to Google Maps) from PNC Park in Pittsburgh and can't watch Pirates games on MLB.tv. Tell me that makes sense.
Well, they are big market but fortunately not that big though. Fortunately, since I like watching Phillies and Red Sox games.
madJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:24 PM   #205
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
8 hours from Chicago and probably close to 9 hours from Wrigley. Yeah I don't buy the MLB package because I am in the blackout zone for the Cubs.
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:29 PM   #206
Cinnamon J. Scudworth
All Star Starter

Quote:
The blackout zone is about your TV options, not your ability to attend games in person. I would assume your local Comcast/NBC/Fox sports affiliate probably has their games?
"Sometimes, this is like going to a grocery store. You’ve got a list until you get to the check-out stand. And then you start reading People magazine, and all this other [stuff] ends up in the basket."

-Sandy Alderson on the MLB offseason
Cinnamon J. Scudworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:02 PM   #207
RchW
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon J. Scudworth View Post
The blackout zone is about your TV options, not your ability to attend games in person. I would assume your local Comcast/NBC/Fox sports affiliate probably has their games?
I'm blacked out in a whole country.

RichW

#stopthestupid

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” Frank Wilhoit
RchW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:04 PM   #208
quickstep76
Minors (Single A)

That's incorrect Scudworth. If you live in Las Vegas, you're blacked out from Giants, Athletics, and Diamondbacks games, even though you can't get any of those games on any cable or dish provider..
quickstep76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #209
Cinnamon J. Scudworth
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickstep76 View Post
That's incorrect Scudworth. If you live in Las Vegas, you're blacked out from Giants, Athletics, and Diamondbacks games, even though you can't get any of those games on any cable or dish provider..
That sucks. I guess they claim it as their market but don't have TV deals in place.
"Sometimes, this is like going to a grocery store. You’ve got a list until you get to the check-out stand. And then you start reading People magazine, and all this other [stuff] ends up in the basket."

-Sandy Alderson on the MLB offseason
Cinnamon J. Scudworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:59 AM   #210
BIG17EASY
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon J. Scudworth View Post
Nope, I do not get Fox Sports Pittsburgh or ROOT or whatever it's called now, and the only way to get it is to subscribe to the sports package on DirecTV, and even then they black out baseball games. And local cable subscribers do not get SNY, yet Mets games are blacked out on mlb.tv.
BIG17EASY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:37 PM   #211
cblacker
Major Leagues

I live in the Mariner's market (about 4 hours from Safeco), but I occasionally get blacked out from A's and Giants games, though not every time, which is weird. And there was one Mariner's game that wasn't blacked out last year: Felix's perfect game. Still don't know how that happened, but I consider myself very fortunate to have witnessed it (I don't have cable).
cblacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:29 AM   #212
Evangelinexzb
New User

マークジェイコブス バッグ トート

richard pipes books cast iron burners henckels knife block child's keyboard shredmaster herbal tinctures 'speed training' magnetic bracelet self portrait in a convex mirror nikon slr camera reviews ¥Ý©`¥ë¥¹¥ß¥¹ ¥Ð¥Ã¥° pc100 bxcel printerport carryon luggage battery vacuum projector prices 3 3101 pentax optio 550 charger ati radeon 256mb programable logic controllers casio fx 260 calculator ¥é¥ë¥Õ¥í©`¥ì¥ó ¥Ý¥í¥·¥ã¥Ä presto popcorn maker organic chemistry lab equipment mobile phone service used fax alpine d100 pinkseeker usb microscopes hp jetdirect 680n ¥²¥¹ ͨ؜ pike place pt 52dl10 parenting resources wireless pan tilt robot arena 3crgpc10075 pharmacopeial 200w p vip postfix configuration set designer
Evangelinexzb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:35 PM   #213
OmahaReynolds
All Star Reserve

Just wanted to post a request about the new feature in historical leagues, having the real stats listed on the main page of the player profile screen.

I think it's a cool option to have for some (maybe most) players, but the big appeal to historical sims for me is that there are so many players that I'm unfamiliar with. So if I have Joe Schmoe on my team, I might not know that in 1923 in the real world he hit .320 or something. I might think after a month that he should be hitting off the bench.

Now in historical leagues if Joe Schmoe is hitting .225 right underneath that stat line the game tells me to stick with him because he should finish the season hitting around .320.

In my opinion this new feature whittles away the options for the historic player to just sim and watch or replay single seasons where I'm already familiar with how players will perform.

I hope this makes sense.
OmahaReynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:43 PM   #214
OmahaReynolds
All Star Reserve

Sorry, Markus, I just read through the thread and realized my complaint has already been heard and addressed.

Like always, great job with everything, OOTP is still the greatest game I've ever played!
OmahaReynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:38 AM   #215
Andy
Hall Of Famer

I'm still having an issue with Rehab Time Left. I only act as manager and leave everything else to the AI. I've had two guys with only 1 day left on their rehab time for a couple of weeks now (game time). I guess I could override the AI and bring them up, but I shouldn't have to. I'm not worried about these 2 players in particular because they are both bench players and I have guys performing better than they were. They are just stuck rehabbing in AAA.
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:18 AM   #216
EngartakEmast
New User

Who can provide a donation?

like it?
Old 09-12-2013, 04:49 AM   #217
Alugliaisanib
New User

ることができるので、慎重にとのお見合いである人を選択してくだ

ために働くのアイデアを奨励する。 簡単に物事を取得する、誰も モンクレール 2014 メンズ とができます あなたはユニークなギフトを探しているcoupl モンクレール レディース ベスト いることを教えてくれ、と私は(ただし、もちろんチャールトン· クロエ 長財布 新作 2013 る自然なアクセサリーです、そしてバランスのこれらのエネルギー セリーヌ 財布 メンズ ることを行っているかどうかを検討する必要があります。 これは クロエ ショルダーバッグ エルシー で行う必要があり、あなたの要求は、様々な調性の技術があなたの題に対するソリューションの私たちの選択肢 を増やしたいという願
Alugliaisanib is offline   Reply With Quote