Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion Talk about the latest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 10-29-2017, 05:54 AM   #1
RubeBaker
All Star Reserve

FHM4 videos on YouTube

Just wanted to give a "shout out" to Jeff & Adam for their videos on Twitch & YouTube. I try to watch the videos on Twitch in real-time every Wednesday night which isn't always possible, but if I can't catch them there I'll get to see them on YouTube. Incidentally, THANK YOU for uploading them so quickly. It's hard sometimes to watch on Twitch due to the connection & if I see that darn Geico commercial one more time! LOL

The only thing about the new FHM4 videos is that extremely loud horn. I recently was sick & lying on my couch watching your videos & I took a nap. That horn woke me up out of a sound sleep & literally made me jump up. LOL I'm so glad that the recent update has modified the sound/volume settings. May I make a suggestion? For the historical replays, can we possibly get some organ music?
RubeBaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 10:06 AM   #2
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

We do it as quickly as we can. Glad you're enjoying them though.

As for adding more music, long term? I'm going to say it's something I know I'd like to see. But right now, it's probably not going to change
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 10:23 AM   #3
TheAdamBn
Minors (Triple A)

I've been enjoying the Vegas Knights series, but yet to watch any of the Panthers.

Few microphone issues that could do with being sorted out, but enjoyable nonetheless
TheAdamBn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 01:07 PM   #4
RubeBaker
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B View Post
We do it as quickly as we can. Glad you're enjoying them though.

As for adding more music, long term? I'm going to say it's something I know I'd like to see. But right now, it's probably not going to change
Awesome. I REALLY love the historical logos & uniforms. Brings back a lot of memories of watching the NHL as a kid in the '70s & '80s.
Old 10-29-2017, 01:08 PM   #5
RubeBaker
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAdamBn View Post
I've been enjoying the Vegas Knights series, but yet to watch any of the Panthers.

Few microphone issues that could do with being sorted out, but enjoyable nonetheless
They just started doing the Panthers series. I was hoping they'd do the Canucks, but the Panthers are a good team to choose. They're about a year away from being a contender. It'll be fun to watch how Adam & Jeff guide this team over the next several seasons. I really enjoyed their historical LA Kings series.
Old 07-19-2023, 10:54 AM   #6
HudsonLewis
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAdamBn View Post

Glad you're enjoying the Vegas Knights series! Give the Panthers a try too. Addressing microphone issues can enhance the experience, but overall, it's still enjoyable. Happy watching!..
HudsonLewis is offline   Reply With Quote