Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - General Discussions

OOTP 19 - General Discussions Everything about the 2018 version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 02-22-2018, 12:58 PM   #61
Caporegime
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
Sorry to hear spleen. I know you’ve been around as long as I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool! A rare (these days) Silvam post outside the mod forums. This is like an Elvis sighting, or something.....well, a "Fat Elvis" sighting, anyway.

Seriously, good to see you.

Last edited by Caporegime; 02-22-2018 at 12:59 PM.
Caporegime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:12 PM   #62
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caporegime View Post
Cool! A rare (these days) Silvam post outside the mod forums. This is like an Elvis sighting, or something.....well, a "Fat Elvis" sighting, anyway.

Seriously, good to see you.

Thanks. It’s always good to see some old names and avatars. I’m always checking around for Malleus Dei. Haha

Old 02-22-2018, 03:26 PM   #63
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Sorry to hear spleen. I know you’ve been around as long as I

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcblcommish View Post
I'm not sure why anyone would be upset about the microtransactions being in the game for a specific game mode that doesn't have an effect on the main game.

Nothing was taken away from development, they have new people working on the game mode that uses microtransactions and the same people are working the main game same as always.

I don't like microtransactions either but it has zero effect if you play the game the normal way.

Either way, sad to see a regular hang up the cleats. Sad to hear

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
You guys may be missing spleen too soon. You quoted an early post in this thread; his latest post said "This is just my opinion, obviously. Who am I kidding? I am still going to buy the damn game. I love this game." Apparently he just needed to vent his spleen.
Quote:
Thanks. It’s always good to see some old names and avatars. I’m always checking around for Malleus Dei. Haha

You know, I think about that guy sometimes. At first I believed he had just ducked into one of his aliases but his style would be noticeable regardless, you know? I wonder if something happened to him IRL. I wish him well because for all his combativeness, he did contribute substantially to this community and game.

- Bru

Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 03:28 PM   #64
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Déjà Bru View Post
You guys may be missing spleen too soon. You quoted an early post in this thread; his latest post said "This is just my opinion, obviously. Who am I kidding? I am still going to buy the damn game. I love this game." Apparently he just needed to vent his spleen.

You know, I think about that guy sometimes. At first I believed he had just ducked into one of his aliases but his style would be noticeable regardless, you know? I wonder if something happened to him IRL. I wish him well because for all his combativeness, he did contribute substantially to this community and game.

Exactly. He gave this board some flavor when it would get bland. I know that the wolf was related to him (wink, wink) and I would ask him about how he was doing and the wolf would always say “not great”. He was one of a kind

Old 02-22-2018, 03:31 PM   #65
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Exactly. He gave this board some flavor when it would get bland. I know that the wolf was related to him (wink, wink) and I would ask him about how he was doing and the wolf would always say “not great”. He was one of a kind

Yeah. Now that you mention it, I feel like ripping some noobs some new rear ends. Where they at? Point me at them but hold me back!

- Bru

Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote