Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game? A place for all new Out of the Park Baseball fans to ask questions about the game.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:15 PM   #1
Trebro
All Star Reserve

Pitcher Warm-ups?

Hi All,

Hoping you can help with this. I'm in 1872 in a historical league.

When I want to play out a game, I have the "use warmup rules" enabled. However, when I put a pitcher in the pen to warm up, it seems like they are never at a status anything other than cold, even if I do it two innings before I want to use them.

Is it just that in 1872, the game doesn't recognize warming up a pitcher, the same way it has errors jacked up to high?

Thanks,

Rob
PS: Trying to hold on for my second trip to the WS!
Trebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:32 AM   #2
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by panelpatter View Post
Hi All,

When I want to play out a game, I have the "use warmup rules" enabled. However, when I put a pitcher in the pen to warm up, it seems like they are never at a status anything other than cold, even if I do it two innings before I want to use them.

Is it just that in 1872, the game doesn't recognize warming up a pitcher, the same way it has errors jacked up to high?

Thanks,

Rob
1. Errors are not too high. 30 is common sometimes even for one team prior to 1900.
2. Seems like you have something set up wrong. I don't have access to my game right now to give ya a screenshot of my setup.
Give me a few hours to figure this out, but if you can do a printscreen and then a ctrl-v into paint or irfanview or gadwin which is what I use of your game time setup screen and we can go from there. I will troubleshoot this tomorrow if no one else responds.

Are you exaggerating the 2 innings? Even for a SP in cold weather it only takes 1 full inning. 6 consecutive outs. are you on the latest patch? which was from like November. 13.10? This can be found on your Load/main screen bottom right or bottom left. There was an issue with warmups before one the patches.
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:26 PM   #3
Halara
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by panelpatter View Post
Hi All,

Thanks,

Rob
There is a known bug regarding using the warmup rule. Per Markus it has been resolved for the V14 release...

Warm Up Rule Broken
Halara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:56 PM   #4
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halara View Post
There is a known bug regarding using the warmup rule. Per Markus it has been resolved for the V14 release...

Warm Up Rule Broken
Dutch's thread is different then pitchers not warming up at all. D.A.'s thread is about the fact that the AI relievers give up more BB coming in cold when the warmup rule is on vs when the warmup rule is off.
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote