Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 08-01-2018, 10:36 AM   #1
Yeldarb
Minors (Double A)

Players Replaced or on Wrong Rosters

In the league file that the team owners download to their games, we have players appearing on the wrong team's rosters or players being "replaced" by basically blank players or retired players. Getting complaints from the owners when they load the league file and find their star player is being portrayed by a retired player with no ratings.

My base game files have everyone correct, that I am aware of. The problem seems to be with the league file that everyone downloads into their games.

I purchased my game through Steam.

When we first converted up to OOTP 19, I was having troubles getting the league file generated and the game would not upload it despite all the FTP settings being correct. I had to make it create the file in a different folder and that seemed to do the trick but am wondering if there is something still in there that's making these glitches in the league file.

Any help would be appreciated.
Yeldarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 08:48 AM   #2
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Sounds like the file was somehow corrupted. My guess would be that something went wrong with the upload itself and corrupted the file. So you'll probably need to go back to the last league file you had before the changes happened and re-upload that.

Let me know if the same thing happens or not.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 09:59 AM   #3
Yeldarb
Minors (Double A)

Sorry. Got busy and forgot to reply. A couple of factors were going on and got it all worked out. Thanks for your help.
Yeldarb is offline   Reply With Quote