Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 11-14-2013, 11:23 PM   #1
24Rocks
All Star Reserve

Things I would like to see

The first thing would really like to see the AI or at least some of the AI want pitchers with control and not a lot of Stuff more often, I have usually played well picking up the vet pitcher with 5/7/9 and have him win 12-18 games a season or 6/7/7 pitchers and to see the AI take performance in to consideration, in a recent playoff series the Pirates had a 20 game winner 9/7/8 4 pitch pitcher 79 Stamina and put him in the pen for at the time 6/8/8 4 pitch pitcher 58 stamina.

The 2nd thing I would like to see is first hit, first HR, first Win, comeback to the player history page, I loved looking at players and seeing they got there first hit off a HOF in his prime or that last hit off the player that blew his arm out and I understand that with the new International option that this was taken out but if you included those as Major Leagues then just have it only show up once if he gets a hit in a INT league and not if he gets a hit in MLB because his MAJOR league in stats page has already been filled same with HR and wins. If it is not programmable in to the game I would like to know so I don't keep dreaming of this.

My third thought is about the draft and If we are using feeder leagues can more of the guys on Extremely hard not sign right away in later rounds of draft if they are from high school, and is there a way to have maybe a college bump a players ratings so you can get drafted higher after not signing After HS.

My last thought is there a way to have where the player was drafted and maybe by who apper on the players Contract and status screen or on the main profile.

Thank you for Reading

AFBL:Ontario Blue Pirates (2013-2055) 3177-3255(.494)
Wild Card:8
Division Titles: 8
Pennants: 2020, 2049, 2051
2051 CHAMPS

Former leagues:
LOHO: Detroit Tigers
ISL: San Diego Padres
VSL: Pittsburgh Pirates
NPBL: Ohio Raptors/Nova Scotia Fishermen
Check you my YOUTUBE or TWITCH

Last edited by 24Rocks; 11-15-2013 at 08:06 PM. Reason: spelling
24Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 03:51 PM   #2
keroer
Bat Boy

Negro Leagues????
keroer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 04:20 PM   #3
lightgrenade07
Minors (Double A)

To piggyback regarding the draft and feeder leagues, I'd like to see a way to draft a player but let them continue playing at the amateur/collegiate level. It's happened in other sports in real life (eg Larry Bird), and adds some realistic leverage to the signing process: "Sign me for what I'm asking, or I'll just go back to school for another year."
lightgrenade07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 06:27 PM   #4
HerbertMcHoover
Minors (Triple A)

Love the Player Firsts page.
HerbertMcHoover is offline   Reply With Quote