Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game? A place for all new Out of the Park Baseball fans to ask questions about the game.

Old 04-07-2013, 11:20 PM   #1
limegreen
Bat Boy

previous year stats in roster/lineup/pitching screen

Hi - I am wondering if it is possible to see player stats from previous years (or even career totals) in the main roster, lineup or pitching screen. During the season, it will show stats from the current year, but at the beginning of season it would be nice to see previous year stats to help determine how to set up lineups or rotations for every player at once. This would avoid having to go into each players screen one by one.

On a related note, I see that I can see splits by, for example, month. It seems like for this to be useful, one would need to see the career totals for August (or or month) but as far as I can tell, you can only see the stats for the current year.

Is this possible? If so, can somebody tell me how to do this?
Thanks for any help!
limegreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:51 PM   #2
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by limegreen View Post
Hi - I am wondering if it is possible to see player stats from previous years (or even career totals) in the main roster, lineup or pitching screen. During the season, it will show stats from the current year, but at the beginning of season it would be nice to see previous year stats to help determine how to set up lineups or rotations for every player at once. This would avoid having to go into each players screen one by one.

On a related note, I see that I can see splits by, for example, month. It seems like for this to be useful, one would need to see the career totals for August (or or month) but as far as I can tell, you can only see the stats for the current year.

Is this possible? If so, can somebody tell me how to do this?
Thanks for any help!
You can go to Split and display last year but no it doesn't display last years stats for the rotation or lineups after the Preseason starts.
SS#1 this year, SS#3 last year.
This is what you meant right?
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:49 AM   #3
limegreen
Bat Boy

Yes, thank you! I feel a bit like an idiot now... Somehow I missed seeing that in the splits drop down.

Thanks again! Much appreciated...
limegreen is offline   Reply With Quote