Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP 18 - Historical Simulations

OOTP 18 - Historical Simulations Discuss historical simulations and their results in this forum.

Old 07-24-2016, 01:48 PM   #1
beatle
All Star Reserve

Just purchased game, Issue with creating historical league

I attempted to start a replay of one season historical league only with individual teams from different years in the fictional game section but there was no menu for one-year single replay season. So I created a 1969 season that would be replayed for one year and figured I would just substitute the teams with other teams from the past. So I went into the database and it would not let me choose a team from the past. I hit the refresh button but no team came up. I attempted to put a different division in the game to see if that would make a difference. In essence, the at historical team submenu would not work. I did not start season. Does anybody have any advice to create a historical team for different years that you can play over and over again without progressing? Maybe the database menu is not the right menu. However, it appears to be the right menu.

I just looked at my historical league and many of my 60's team players are in in their 70s. I had set the game for 1972 setting.

Beatle

Last edited by beatle; 07-24-2016 at 02:10 PM.
beatle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 02:14 PM   #2
canaveral
Minors (Double A)

I think it's weird we have to do this, but you have to back out to find the stats folder. I did this just yesterday. Your computer should remember the pathway once you've done it.

Click on "add historical team". On the default menu top left, hit "Up" and keep hitting it until you're all the way back to "\Users". Click on that, then click on your profile (likely your name), then Documents, then Out of the Park Developments, then OOTP Baseball 17, then \stats.

Find "historical_database.odb" and away you go. Be sure to renew the team list for each year you type in.
canaveral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 02:44 PM   #3
beatle
All Star Reserve

Thank you for the help. I found the right pathway, stats. I was going through the database which was not helping. I appreciate your assistance. I imported a free agent so I should be able to import teams now. I will try that later, thank you once again.

Beatle
beatle is offline   Reply With Quote