Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 19 - General Discussions Everything about the 2018 version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 04-17-2018, 03:32 PM   #1
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

Help with player icons on the field

Ok, Im going to try and explain this as best I can. I dont play with the 3d mode, I use the next step down so things have the new loo but none of the little guys running around. However EVERY game I play in a new stadium, I have to move all the player icons around so that they fit in the right spots on the field and its the most annoying thing Ive ever come across.

Is there a way to do these locations and set them for every park?

Ive tried going into the teams stadium and seeing if there is anything I can do in there but nothing allows the view i use so I have no idea what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

This is a fictional league if that means anything
tcblcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 04:11 PM   #2
D-BacksJosh
Banned

League Settings / Edit Ballparks. Click on the "Actions" drop-down and there should be an option for "Assign day-time picture coordinates & ball locations to all parks". Hopefully this is what you are looking for...
D-BacksJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 04:17 PM   #3
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Not in front of me, but may be looking for the Follow Fielder option for icon placement. That one sets up same everywhere. Other option is customizable or the like. They snap to lines in the first case. It’s in options once you select start game I think.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:57 AM   #4
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

Thanks for your help guys but I've decided to just give it up. I couldn't figure it out to make it work out so I deleted the league and started it over agsin hoping that it was something that I maybe screwed up. Once again, every single park was messed up and it's such a pain in the ass to drag and drop everything because it doesn't even go where it's supposed to when I move it and usually have to do it numerous times just to get it close.

I'm just fed up at this point and think maybe I'll just go back a year where everything is set up and working and just play that for a while until I get the itch for the newest game.

Thanks again for your help

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Old 04-22-2018, 12:30 PM   #5
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

game is too hard to give up on. This is the screen im trying to fox but nothing in these places even shows this screen to do this on a league wide scale.
Attached Images
Old 04-22-2018, 03:58 PM   #6
seven
All Star Reserve

I don't think there is a way to set positions league-wide. You probably have to set positions separately for each park. You can use a copy and paste option after placing players in the day version and put those placements into the night version of the park (or vice versa).
seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 04:04 PM   #7
D-BacksJosh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-BacksJosh View Post
League Settings / Edit Ballparks. Click on the "Actions" drop-down and there should be an option for "Assign day-time picture coordinates & ball locations to all parks". Hopefully this is what you are looking for...
You can do this for night time also....
Attached Images
D-BacksJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 05:08 PM   #8
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-BacksJosh View Post
You can do this for night time also....
Yes but nothing that changes the screen im talking about. The one that I showed. They will change the old style of screen but not the new one
Old 04-22-2018, 05:15 PM   #9
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcblcommish View Post
Yes but nothing that changes the screen im talking about. The one that I showed. They will change the old style of screen but not the new one
I'm with you - I wish there was a league wide fix for this rather than individual. I tried the assign coordinates and it just made a mess.

I wrote it off to the fact I'm using a 27" monitor and running at 2560 x 1440 display. Figured this had something to do with it.

Back to using 3D but would like to use this screen. However I am not investing the time to set up each park 1 at a time.
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 07:58 PM   #10
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

once you hit every stadium night and day, it will remain.

when i played games out, i noticed eventually i didn't have to move the nameplates anymore. or go team by team and day/night too. 60 times for a 30t league, lol.

d-backsjosh is smarter than i.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote