Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Developments > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss Out of the Park Developments' games, web site, downloads, research and anything else related to OOTP Developments.

Old 03-31-2019, 12:13 PM   #1
EricS521
Bat Boy

Fictional Baseball League Issue

I started a fictional baseball league with every team playing 122 games. I notice however that when I generate the fictional schedule it has teams only playing 96 games with each team having multiple periods of 3-4 off days. And no games scheduled in September, it always stops at the end of August. Is this a bug? Or am I missing something? Thanks for feedback.
EricS521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 09:57 PM   #2
old fat bald guy
Minors (Triple A)

In my experience there are so many settings to fiddle with and so many ways to screw up, that's it's best to fiddle only with the things you feel strongly about. Do you hate the idea of 162 games? I tried to randomize it once and rolled some dice and settled on 148, but it caused huge problems. (The minor leagues had two-game seasons.)

So now I just make sure there will never, ever be a DH, lock the season start day to Monday and set trading to "very hard," and let it roll. 162 games? OK. Trading deadline is July 31? Sure, whatever.
old fat bald guy is offline   Reply With Quote