Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2015, 07:14 AM   #1
seven
All Star Reserve

Two questions

First, will the play-by-play line that we've seen in the in-game screen show penalties as events? FHM 2014 showed only shots and goals. The recently posted youtube video that included an in-game example showed the play-by-play, and I could see various events, which was encouraging. But this line was presented at such a high rate that I was unable to catch an example of a penalty.

Second, how is the development of FHM2 coming for Macintosh computers? FHM 2014 had a number of difficulties, including the display of statistical information, particularly on leader boards for stats involving values with decimal places (e.g., goals against average, save percent, percent of face-offs won).
seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 01:06 PM   #2
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven View Post
First, will the play-by-play line that we've seen in the in-game screen show penalties as events? FHM 2014 showed only shots and goals. The recently posted youtube video that included an in-game example showed the play-by-play, and I could see various events, which was encouraging. But this line was presented at such a high rate that I was unable to catch an example of a penalty.

Second, how is the development of FHM2 coming for Macintosh computers? FHM 2014 had a number of difficulties, including the display of statistical information, particularly on leader boards for stats involving values with decimal places (e.g., goals against average, save percent, percent of face-offs won).
Yes, penalties are shown in the PBP text.

And that video did have the PBP playing at an incredible fast rate of speed (sim period end). That is of course customizable and can be slowed down.

I can't answer specifics as to Mac, as I'm a PC user, but we do have several Mac beta testers and I haven't heard of these types of difficulties at this point.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 08:46 PM   #3
Sabres2000
All Star Reserve

When the game comes out next weekend or aka a week monday however you look at it, will the game include 2015 off-season or we going back to 2014-2015 season with the option of moving players..

Btw how will editing players work.. will it be like in OOTP where we can move the players around and teams around if we are commish and such..
Sabres2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 09:34 PM   #4
Smetana
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabres2000 View Post
When the game comes out next weekend or aka a week monday however you look at it, will the game include 2015 off-season or we going back to 2014-2015 season with the option of moving players..

Btw how will editing players work.. will it be like in OOTP where we can move the players around and teams around if we are commish and such..
Editing is similar to OOTP baseball in style and function.

At the start of the game, rosters are set to the present. In fact, I just finished this evening updating NHL moves to include the Grabner deal.