Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 6 > FHM 6 - General Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 6 - General Discussion Talk about the latest & greatest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 12-19-2019, 01:18 AM   #1
Johnny THAC0
Bat Boy

Custom jersey disappeared

Hi guys,

So I've had no problem with custom imported jerseys- I've had them for a full season, and then all of the sudden they just went away when I changed the secondary colors. Now they are stuck on the white default. I checked in the graphics folder and they are still there. Any idea what could have happened?

Thanks!

Dan
Johnny THAC0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 06:08 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

I'm not sure, but what happens if you go to the Picture Menu on the player screen and choose "Regenerate same picture"? Does he get a white jersey, or your custom one?
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 11:58 AM   #3
Johnny THAC0
Bat Boy

When I regenerate, it just stays white.
Old 12-19-2019, 12:39 PM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

Just to clarify, does it look like the attached picture or is it more of a greyish-white with no stripes/collar in black? The grey one has occasionally happened before and we haven't yet found the cause, but if it's just giving you the actual generic white, that's something new. In either case, I think it'd be useful for us to have a look at the save (all of it, including the graphics folders, not just the .dat files) - see the post at https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=307079 for uploading instructions.
Attached Images

Last edited by JeffR; 12-19-2019 at 12:42 PM.
Old 12-19-2019, 01:00 PM   #5
Johnny THAC0
Bat Boy

So it is more gray than that. Yes, when I get home from work I will happily upload- I so appreciate your timeliness and willing to help.

Thanks!!!
Old 12-20-2019, 05:45 AM   #6
CM_Balkoth
Minors (Triple A)

I would say take a look again in the saved games jersey folder. Just had the same thing happen to my created AHL team for expansion when I signed a player and moved them from the NHL to the AHL roster. The jersey file was missing from the save games jersey_pics folder all that was there was the “shader” file with the _d at the end. After I put the jersey file back, I reloaded the save and I was able to regenerate the player picture with the appropriate jersey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2019, 03:38 PM   #7
Johnny THAC0
Bat Boy

Thanks for the tip. So the jersey files were there, but I deleted and recopied and then restarted the game, and there was no difference.

What is strange, however, is that when I watch a game, the jerseys are there, but not on the team roster screen. Those are just gray. Are you pulling from two different graphics files for the two game modes?

Anyway, I'm uploading the file now.

Thanks so much for all oif your help and responsiveness.
Old 12-20-2019, 03:55 PM   #8
Johnny THAC0
Bat Boy

Ok, so I uploaded the .lg zip file to the ftp server, should be under SEATTLESOCKEYS

Hopefully I did it correctly- this is definitely not in my wheelhouse.

Thanks.
Old 12-20-2019, 04:01 PM   #9
Johnny THAC0
Bat Boy

Hold the phones-
So after reinstalling the jersey files, NOW it looks like it works when I regenerate pictures. I think problem has been solved.

Thanks Jeff and CM!!!
Old 12-20-2019, 07:28 PM   #10
JeffR
FHM Producer

Ah, good. So it seems to be something that's happening to the jersey files themselves, maybe that'll let us narrow down the cause a little.
Old 07-23-2020, 12:09 AM   #11
WingaDinga
Major Leagues

Sorry to bump, but in my case, the jersey deleted it's self. Is there any way I could get it back?
WingaDinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 01:23 AM   #12
JeffR
FHM Producer

If the custom jersey is still in the graphics\jersey_pics folder, try exiting the game, deleting the files in the graphics\player_pics folder, and restarting, that should re-create the player pictures with the correct jerseys.