Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

TBCB General Discussions Talk about the new boxing sim, Title Bout.

Old 02-07-2018, 03:45 PM   #61
Rob Morris
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by javier_83 View Post
here it is an example.
Could you post a video please Javier?
Rob Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 04:10 PM   #62
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas80s View Post
Thank you so much for posting the possible workaround, Javier...

It does get me to wondering whether or not Paul plans to make it possible to import a universe from version 2.5 into any version of 3.0 that might be coming in the future? If not, this may truly be wasted time (running a version 2.5 uni). I mean, between the eventual obsolescence of the older game and a forthcoming version that doesn't allow any import, I have to wonder what I am doing playing this game at all..

And while I am at it, would 3.0 be playable simply as a sim? Or are you required to manage a given group of fighters against a universe of other fighters managed by the computer?

I know you are involved in the testing of the new game, so i thought you might know. On the other hand, I know that often people in your position are precluded from discussing the game in development.

Anyway, thanks again for the possible solution with Windows 10, much appreciated.
From what I've seen and read, there are at least two options for TB 3.0 and one allows you to play it just as we are doing now with 2.5. Also it would make no sense for Paul to produce a game called TB 3.0 that wouldn't allow you to import from TB 2.5.

Cap
Old 02-08-2018, 04:55 AM   #63
AZZA
Major Leagues

I Had all my updates turned off on old machine and somehow it updated this morning meaning this machine now doesn't work either . not exactly sure of what to do on javiers method ? and this email from Paul at pisd is also pretty vague . What to do ?
AZZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:59 AM   #64
AZZA
Major Leagues

light at the end of the tunnell

I called Microsoft today they remotely accused my pc and loaded last version of windows update and have permanently removed any further updates . I explained I would only use this pc of tbcb . was rather long process but its working
Old 02-08-2018, 12:00 PM   #65
AZZA
Major Leagues

light at the end of the tunnel

I called Microsoft today they remotely accused my pc and loaded last version of windows update and have permanently removed any further updates . I explained I would only use this pc of tbcb . was rather long process but its working
Old 02-08-2018, 12:27 PM   #66
javier_83
Hall Of Famer

I can tell you guys that the latest version of the game will alow you to import a tbcb 2.5 game as tbcb 2013 did
javier_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 12:28 PM   #67
javier_83
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Morris View Post
Could you post a video please Javier?
Will try to do it this weekend
Old 02-08-2018, 04:19 PM   #68
Rob Morris
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Will try to do it this weekend
Thanks Javier, I cannot get your solution to work at the moment so I would like to see EXACTLY what you’re doing if possible.
Old 02-08-2018, 05:20 PM   #69
AZZA
Major Leagues

rob call Microsoft they remotely access your pc and fit it bit of age but well worth it
Old 02-25-2018, 08:45 AM   #70
Rob Morris
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Thanks Javier, I cannot get your solution to work at the moment so I would like to see EXACTLY what you’re doing if possible.
bump
Old 02-26-2018, 06:02 PM   #71
Hanson Bros
Hall Of Famer

I had to turn off the crowd noise to get 2.5 to work on Windows 10

UTBA3
Hanson Bros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 02:20 AM   #72
Dradis
Bat Boy

Quote:
I am having issues playing 2.5 in Windows 10 as well. The game will load but when I click on the date it freezes. I haven’t played around with the compatibility settings yet and I am reluctant to uninstall and then reinstall in case I use my licences up.
I've been running Windows 10 for about a year, but after the Fall Creator's Update I started encountering this same issue. After playing around with the program a bit, I did find a work-around that solved this:

After opening the program, I run either a Tournament or a Fight Card. I start Auto-Scheduler and click the field to enter a Fight Date, but I press Enter without changing the date. I then Schedule Bouts. After doing those things, the program runs normally - enough to use it for what I want to do, anyways. I can cancel out and run a new single bout or fight card with a date of my choosing.

After reading some of the other posts in this thread, I also tried a combination of alt-tabbing as well as pinning and unpinning the program from taskbar. After a few repeated attempts, the program ultimately did allow me to click and clear the Please Enter a Valid Date box. However, I don't think I can reproduce the exact sequence of what I did reliably.

For reference:
I have 2.5.27.
I'm NOT running in compatibility mode.
I have a custom skin and default sound, if those make a difference.
Checking or unchecking play music, play crowd noises, etc does not appear to have any appreciable effect in my case.
Dradis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 06:40 PM   #73
javier_83
Hall Of Famer

hi guys, sorry for my late response but i was crazy at my work.

please if your game freeze, please follow the steps from the pdf that i attached to try to unfreeze your games.

Please let me know if you still cannot do it or if you have any question regarding the issue.

Regards!!
Attached Images
File Type: pdf unfreeze_tbcb.pdf (395.8 KB, 102 views)
Old 03-01-2018, 08:30 PM   #74
AZZA
Major Leagues

Quote:
I can tell you guys that the latest version of the game will alow you to import a tbcb 2.5 game as tbcb 2013 did
can you tell us if its any good ? and when is due out?
Old 03-02-2018, 11:18 AM   #75
Cap
Hall Of Famer

I think all of the beta testers had to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement like Trump's playmates. So no leaking. Expect silence until the baseball season is over.

Cap
Old 03-03-2018, 11:30 AM   #76
Rob Morris
All Star Reserve

Quote:
hi guys, sorry for my late response but i was crazy at my work.

please if your game freeze, please follow the steps from the pdf that i attached to try to unfreeze your games.

Please let me know if you still cannot do it or if you have any question regarding the issue.

Regards!!
This appears to work for me, thanks Javier.
Old 03-04-2018, 11:38 AM   #77
javier_83
Hall Of Famer

Awesome Rob!!

I'm still trying to figure it out what is causing it, but it seem s the way windows 10 handle the focus of the windows not really sure.

but if i figured something else i will let you know.
Old 03-13-2018, 02:15 PM   #78
hamed2
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap View Post
I think all of the beta testers had to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement like Trump's playmates. So no leaking. Expect silence until the baseball season is over.

Cap
So next November
hamed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 02:21 PM   #79
javier_83
Hall Of Famer

Guys, after i installed the latest update from Windows 10 it stopped having problems with freezes, now the game is working as normal as before.

hope the same thing happen to you guys!!

rEgards!!
Old 07-10-2018, 10:26 AM   #80
StarkFist
Minors (Double A)

okay, what I'm getting from reading this thread is that TBCB2.5 is outdated and no longer supported.So I guess this means that getting the file I'll need to reinstall it from P.I.S.D. is out of the question?

See I just bought a new computer and I've already installed all my other games on it. But when I wrote to the Contact Us link at the TBCB site, I got deafening silence, and now reading what you guys are saying, I gather that no one is going to respond.

So where does this leave me? I guess I'd be willing to buy the next version if I have to, hopefully at a discount, being that I already bought 2.5. And I'm also hoping that all the fighters I've downloaded from this forum (well over a thousand) will migrate into the next game.
StarkFist is offline   Reply With Quote