Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > MLB Manager 2016 > MLBM 2016 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

MLBM 2016 - General Discussions Talk about MLB Manager 2016, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android

Old 07-24-2015, 02:11 AM   #1
philliephan101
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Face of MLB -ROUND 1, DAY 1-

Hello all, my name is Ray and I would like to do a bracket challenge! So Why not start with a face of MLB challenge. Too begin you guys have to vote in tye comments between the two players i out up! Voting ends every other day as a next poll will open! Who will be the face if MLB??? You decide!!!
philliephan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 02:12 AM   #2
philliephan101
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Vote in the comments below between Sonny Gray of the Oakland Athletics and Eric Hosmer of the Kansas City Royals
Old 07-24-2015, 07:11 AM   #3
Star Chamber
Minors (Double A)

What does this have to do with this forum???
Star Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 11:17 AM   #4
xepicx2729
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Chamber View Post
where else would it go? it isn't a dynasty so....
Old 07-24-2015, 01:00 PM   #5
JMdolla$ign
Minors (Rookie Ball)

whats this for??? whats this have to do with a dynasty? I vote Sonny Gray and Masahiro Tanaka
JMdolla$ign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 01:32 PM   #6
IAmC
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Chamber View Post
I agree totally with Star Chamber. I go to this forum multiple times a day because I want news about my favorite game, not to see irrelevant posts.
IAmC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 02:43 PM   #7
philliephan101
Minors (Rookie Ball)

The reason i did this is because people are always asking questions and arguing and pointing out bugs.... I did this to get the community closer and to do something fun. But if you dont want to grow closer and see who you guys pick who the face of MLB is. Then fine just keep doing what your doing, sorry for trying
Old 07-24-2015, 02:48 PM   #8
xepicx2729
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmC View Post
I agree totally with Star Chamber. I go to this forum multiple times a day because I want news about my favorite game, not to see irrelevant posts.
i have to say, you might be THE most negative person on this forum. i don't think i've seen a positive thing come from one of your posts. if you don't like what he's doing, don't take part in saying anything about it.
Old 07-24-2015, 03:16 PM   #9
JMdolla$ign
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by philliephan101 View Post
The reason i did this is because people are always asking questions and arguing and pointing out bugs.... I did this to get the community closer and to do something fun. But if you dont want to grow closer and see who you guys pick who the face of MLB is. Then fine just keep doing what your doing, sorry for trying
The real mvp right here...
JMdolla$ign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 04:20 PM   #10
IAmC
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by xepicx2729 View Post
i have to say, you might be THE most negative person on this forum. i don't think i've seen a positive thing come from one of your posts.
Then you really haven't been paying attention to my posts over the years that I've been here. And, yes, I checked my post history. Posts about the game: good things, GREAT things, helpful things, bug reports, feature suggestions, and, yes, things that are problems. But I think that, if you actually read my posts, that your statement is quite unwarranted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xepicx2729 View Post
if you don't like what he's doing, don't take part in saying anything about it.
What I'm concerned about is that I've seen too many online forums descend into irrelevance and end up dying. I like this community and I love this product. I just don't think that posts that are not related to the game are conducive to making people want to come here and read or post about the game.

If people agree with you and philliephan101, then it'll succeed despite my two sentence comment. You think it'll bring people together ... I think it'll drive people away. I just couldn't sit back (and neither could Star Chamber) and let it go by, though.
IAmC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 04:59 PM   #11
philliephan101
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thing is, its gets really boring just people complaining about bugs!! Its a game its not gonna be perfect! I just really think that we should talk about something else
Old 07-24-2015, 05:41 PM   #12
xepicx2729
Major Leagues

Never said it would bring them together, just said that there was nothing wrong with it.