Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - New to the Game?

OOTP 14 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the game, please come here!

Old 04-12-2013, 11:42 AM   #1
Brew Crew
Bat Boy

Importing Logos

New to this game and downloading now. Over the past couple days browsing through the forum I have seen that you can download "mods" that allow you to use current and better looking logos for your MLB teams.

Can I get some direction on where to find this as well as how to import this into a new game that I will be starting today (so glad I pre-ordered)?
Brew Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Hi Brew Crew,

I'm personally a fan of justafan's logos, but if you go to the ootpmods.com website you can find a plethora of choices created by different designers. Once you download the logos just insert them into your logo file (/mydocuments/outoftheparkdevelopments/ootpbaseball14/logos) and the game will automatically load them in. The same goes for caps and jerseys.
nielsoncp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #3
mikestrong19
Bat Boy

Better yet, go to Add-Ons Central in the game and download the 2013 All-in-One mod, which will give you ballparks, uniforms, logos, pictures, and more.
mikestrong19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #4
mbaliya
Minors (Double A)

yeah thats great I used that but you still have to manually change them...at least I did...actually im STILL doing it 2 hrs after getting game
mbaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:50 PM   #5
Isryion
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaliya View Post
yeah thats great I used that but you still have to manually change them...at least I did...actually im STILL doing it 2 hrs after getting game

If you download, import and install the mods then start a new season it will work like a charm.
Isryion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:11 PM   #6
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

No need to start a new game to get logos to show.
Here's the easy way to get new logos to show for an Existing saved game.
Simply go to your saved games news\html\images\league_logos and team_logos folder and delete everything. Restart the game and all the new logos will be loaded automatically as long as they're in the Main logos folder and named correctly.

Last edited by Bigrod; 04-12-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #7
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer

yea normally the guys that are new or that say they arnt tech savvy we just recommend them use the all in one mod prior to starting a game as that the easiest way but its really easy to get them with a game that already started just follow steps above

Leagues

OOTP

POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish
MTBL: League Closed
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed

DDSPF

WWPF- Miami

CSFL- Tampa

USFL: New Orleans

DDSCF

SNCFL: Florida/ JMU
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:18 AM   #8
Mariner and Giants Fan
All Star Starter

What file folder do you download the all in one mod to?

Last edited by Mariner and Giants Fan; 04-13-2013 at 04:08 AM.
Mariner and Giants Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:31 PM   #9
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariner and Giants Fan View Post
What file folder do you download the all in one mod to?
After it downloads, you'll get an Install button showing. Click that and it will put everything in it's proper folder.
If you choose not to install and that's ok to do. Go to your game's add-ons folder and look in the downloads folder you'll see it there. It'll be named like this: 2013_all_in_one_mod.tgz
Extract that and you can pick and choose what you want. Just move/copy what you want to its correct folder and you'll be good to go.
Hint: if you didn't install when you downloaded it, just go back to Add-Ons Central and by the 2013 all-in-one download, it'll show re-install. Click it and it'll install everything to its proper folder.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:48 PM   #10
Nexus
Bat Boy

OK I am getting there thanks to you guys, but how do you open .tgz files? Never heared of them. Do I need to download a certain program?
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:38 PM   #11
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
OK I am getting there thanks to you guys, but how do you open .tgz files? Never heared of them. Do I need to download a certain program?
I use winrar..but if your dling those from add-ons central, all you need to do is click the install button that show up once the download is complete and it'll auto extract and install to the correct folders. If you didn't do that just go back to add-ons central and find what you downloaded and you should see a re-install button, just click it and you'll be good to go.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:28 AM   #12
bigsmooth
Major Leagues

Nexus - One of the greatest things about this game, is not only the baseball sim but also the wealth of knowledge on these boards. If you have a questions feel free to ask --- if it happens in this game, someone has seen it before and can probably guide you in the right direction.
bigsmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #13
mankle
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestrong19 View Post
better yet, go to add-ons central in the game and download the 2013 all-in-one mod, which will give you ballparks, uniforms, logos, pictures, and more.
+1
Old 04-24-2013, 12:29 PM   #14
David Watts
Hall Of Famer

The "Nicknames project" that can be downloaded from Add ons Central is simply incredible.
David Watts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #15
hopeful1212
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
.tgz files are gunzipped tarballs, which is one of the coolest sounding compressed file types.
hopeful1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:01 PM   #16
Jax Powers
Minors (Double A)

Importing Logos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaliya View Post
Can anyone instruct me how to do this? I am running a fictional online league.
Jax Powers is offline   Reply With Quote