Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > Perfect Team 21
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team 21 Perfect Team 21 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2020, 02:50 PM   #1
Ravenmaniac
Bat Boy

Do PP's carry over from Perfect Team 2020 to 2021?

I would figure they would, especially ones that were bought since now they 2020 Perfect Team is useless. Does anyone know for sure? I'm thinking about buying OOTP21, but want to make sure they carry over to get packs first.
Old 03-23-2020, 02:58 PM   #2
Janks
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenmaniac View Post
I would figure they would, especially ones that were bought since now they 2020 Perfect Team is useless. Does anyone know for sure? I'm thinking about buying OOTP21, but want to make sure they carry over to get packs first.

Each version stands alone. There is no carryover, save for your experience in setting up your new teams.
Old 03-23-2020, 03:09 PM   #3
Ravenmaniac
Bat Boy

No way I give these crooks another cent of my money then. They sell it through the time until the new version, encourage you to buy PP's when others have been playing the game and have a head start and now the PP's are useless as the 2020 game is complete garbage since the new one came out. What a scam of a company, they should be ashamed of themselves and I'll be sharing this experience with everyone I know and online.
Old 03-23-2020, 03:15 PM   #4
mcdog512
Hall Of Famer

Location: Pack Robert Gibson; November 9, 1935 – October 2, 2020
Quote:
No way I give these crooks another cent of my money then. They sell it through the time until the new version, encourage you to buy PP's when others have been playing the game and have a head start and now the PP's are useless as the 2020 game is complete garbage since the new one came out. What a scam of a company, they should be ashamed of themselves and I'll be sharing this experience with everyone I know and online.

Old 03-23-2020, 03:30 PM   #5
jeffstified
Minors (Double A)

Quote:

It's crazy how all of that was kept a complete secret, too!
Old 03-23-2020, 03:50 PM   #6
Janks
Minors (Triple A)

What's the over/under on what he spent? 20?
Old 03-23-2020, 03:52 PM   #7
Westheim
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdog512 View Post
I liked his post, because it made me laugh, not because I share his sentiments.

Resident Mets Cynic - The Mets from 1962 onwards, here.
Old 03-23-2020, 03:56 PM   #8
Chico Guilbault
All Star Starter

Old 03-23-2020, 04:05 PM   #9
Thundercrack
All Star Reserve

Quote:
You should be ashamed of yourself for not knowing they didn’t carry over, questions been asked and answered here innumerable times. And I call bullsh*t on your original post, you already knew the answer, you just wanted to lash out. You’re a scam.
Old 03-23-2020, 05:17 PM   #10
Ravenmaniac
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercrack View Post
You should be ashamed of yourself for not knowing they didn’t carry over, questions been asked and answered here innumerable times. And I call bullsh*t on your original post, you already knew the answer, you just wanted to lash out. You’re a scam.
Nope, I don't live on these forums and waste large amounts of money on something that provides no value. It's a shame that's what they encourage. It's worse than the Topps card collecting app. My guess is many on here are company shills that get free packs and are encouraged to suckers others into buying packs "to compete".
Old 03-23-2020, 05:23 PM   #11
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Nope, I don't live on these forums and waste large amounts of money on something that provides no value. It's a shame that's what they encourage. It's worse than the Topps card collecting app. My guess is many on here are company shills that get free packs and are encouraged to suckers others into buying packs "to compete".
I completely understand what you are feeling Rav but it is a company and as such wants to make as much money as they can. You can’t really blame them for that and it will continue as long as people support their product. 😁
Old 03-23-2020, 05:31 PM   #12
Will_L
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Haven't seen anybody encouraging "suckers" to buy packs to compete and your contention that (m)any are shills that get free packs is laughable . It is a players choice to spend their money and rush "to compete"(no insult intended). I take my packs as they come and enjoy the improvements to my three teams (had six in XX) as they happen, if I get a nice perfect I might put it in the AH and get a bunch of packs with those PP's or it might get used.

Last edited by Will_L; 03-23-2020 at 05:32 PM.
Old 03-23-2020, 05:37 PM   #13
Kris Jardine
OOTP Developments

No need to go back and forth. OP question was answered, let's move on with our Monday

Webstore - https://ootpdevelopments.onfastspring.com/games/
Steam - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...k_Baseball_22/
Closed Thread