Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > OOTP 21 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 21 - General Discussions Everything about the brand new version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB and the MLBPA.

Old 03-22-2020, 11:47 AM   #1
Fredrocker
Major Leagues

Delay Between Plays on 3D

First off OOTP21 is more than I expected and I love most all of the new capabilities....

I have one question/request?

I do a lot of broadcast 3D online league games where GMs set everything up and then we go to Broadcast mode with both teams being controlled by the AI.... There is Option 'Delay Between Plays' which can be set from none to 7.0 seconds... My question is, The Delay occurs when the play is over and the fielders are standing in the spots of when the play ends... can this be moved to when the Widgets re-appear before the pitch???... currently in this mode the fielders on field and the widgets, whos up, whos pitching, lineups, etc... just flash (after the alloted wait time) and then we have the pitch sequence... The flash is like .2 of a second... so when watching you dont know whos up etc...

Any input or if I am missing something would be appreciated
Fredrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 12:01 PM   #2
Reed
All Star Starter

I mentioned this last year but apparently it couldn't be adjusted then before the pitch. It had to be at the end of the play which did not do much good if you want to take a few seconds to see who was batting, defensive alignment, etc..
Maybe now they can put in a delay in the initial camera view for those of us that just watch the game play out. That way we could see the batter stats, etc.before it flashes to the pitch camera view.
Reed is offline   Reply With Quote