Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 12-12-2019, 01:15 PM   #161
chazzycat
All Star Starter

Not sure if this has been reported elsewhere, I couldn't find anything at least.

But the graphics for water (i.e. in the ballpark backgrounds) are just so ugly. The water looks like sewage, it's a very off-putting brown/green color.

For me this kind of ruins some of the most beautiful parks in the game, such as Oracle Park in SF. Could you please try to make the water look like water in the next version?
chazzycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 01:22 PM   #162
chazzycat
All Star Starter

Here are screenshots to illustrate.

In-game McCovey Cove:

Real life McCovey Cove:
chazzycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 09:48 PM   #163
csbrass
Bat Boy

Playoff Standings are squished when simulating multiple seasons

The playoff standings are squished if you simulate multiple seasons without exiting OOTP.
Attached Images
csbrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 12:51 PM   #164
as5680
All Star Starter

Tournament and League Play-Offs

This seems to be a bug with tournament play-offs involving teams from a particular league who later meet in the league play-offs as well.

I'm testing a set-up with one 8-team league and a separate tournament for the same teams. The tournament has a group stage then semi-finals and a final, while the league has two divisions and a best-of-seven championship series.

I've just simmed a season where the same two teams met in the tournament final and the championship series, and when I went to the play-off coverage screen the tournament final (played earlier in the year) was listed as 'Game One'. The series score was 0-0 though, and the championship series was listed as Games 2-8.

The series played out as it should (went to all 7 games) and the players' stats seem to be correct, with the right number of games in the each competition, so I think it's just a bug whereby an earlier 'play-off' game between the same two teams is appearing in the list on the play-off coverage.
Attached Images
as5680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 12:31 AM   #165
Zeth
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover View Post
At this rate, they'll be one pixel in size soon!
Sorry to dig this up from months ago, but I'm having this issue as well (see below). Is there any known fix for this?

Zeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 03:59 PM   #166
GTAltman
Minors (Triple A)

League Leaders Not Shown

One of the guys in my league noticed this issue and not sure if it's a league bug, or a game bug, but I can't find a solution.

Single Season Stats Leaders aren't being shown on the players career hitting/pitching stats tab.

The real reason behind this is will this effect black and grey HOF Credentials when the time comes that they become eligible.

I'll attach some pictures of our 4+ year old league to show what I mean.
Specifically, Suzuki owns the single season HR mark (in 2020) with 75, and the 2022 season he set the Runs Scored record, but doesn't have those totals in the season in red, like he does for the 2019 season.

Ben Jones and Takamori Todo included to show it's non-discriminatory.
TIA

- Gary
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
GTAltman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 12:33 PM   #167
Rich_Scheff
Bat Boy

Blank transaction message

I keep getting these notifications of historical transactions with no details on the players involved - see attached screen shot. I can go to rosters and deduce what happened, but there is some disconnect. This started 2 or 3 releases ago and has continued to be an issue.
Attached Images
Rich_Scheff is offline   Reply With Quote