Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Technical Support > Earlier versions of OOTP: Closed or Claim Fixed

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 06:22 PM   #1
Jaemoney22
Bat Boy

Exclamation Can not connect to ftp server

Hey guys hopefully somebody can help me with this one. I am using Vista and have just joined an online league, the WBH. I have been able to download the bones league file and put it in the saved games folder and everything works fine getting the game to load. The problem I have is when I try to download the online league file..the status bar goes to 60 percent, freezes, then says cannot connect to the ftp server. I have tried uninstalling, re-installing, turning the Windows firewall off, turning it back on, nothing has worked. Im have run out of ideas on what to do next. Any ideas?
Old 02-21-2009, 06:48 PM   #2
Nutlaw
Hall Of Famer

Are both you and the commish using version 9.2.13? Have you tried disabling your anti virus programs temporarily?
Old 02-22-2009, 01:24 AM   #3
Jaemoney22
Bat Boy

Im not sure about the commish but I am using version 9.2.2. I didnt even think about that should that make a difference? I did however disable all the antivirus software and came across the same problem. My league is the HBC World Baseball Hierarchy . I will see which version everyone else is playing with

Last edited by Jaemoney22; 02-22-2009 at 01:25 AM.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:56 AM   #4
Jaemoney22
Bat Boy

Please close this thread due to the fact that I am a complete idiot. The league requires version 9.1.3. Thanks for the help!!
Old 02-22-2009, 03:53 AM   #5
Jaemoney22
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaemoney22 View Post
Please close this thread due to the fact that I am a complete idiot. The league requires version 9.1.3. Thanks for the help!!

The version I need is 9.1.6. I cant seem to find a link to how I install previous versions. Everywhere says to make sure I am using the latest version but my league needs me to have the previous one. How do I do that?
Old 02-22-2009, 06:49 AM   #6
Tony M
Global Moderator

9.1.6?

The latest version is 9.2.13, which you can get from the link at the top of the page.

Not sure why they would still be on 9.1.6 especially as they are an online league.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #7
Nutlaw
Hall Of Famer

As the original poster has not responded to this thread in five days, this thread will be closed for housekeeping reasons. If you need any further assistance with this matter whatsoever, please don't hesitate to post a link to this thread in Tech Support and we will be happy to continue to help you. Thanks.
Closed Thread