Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 05-24-2019, 08:58 AM   #1
tklem321
Minors (Triple A)

Did we lose Low?

His fictional team sets were great but now his threads are closed.
tklem321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 09:31 AM   #2
ArcAngel
All Star Starter

I hope not, but if so, then a great modder is gone.

And if he has left, then I'll have to complete the league that I was working on using major league items for some minor league cities.

Last edited by ArcAngel; 05-24-2019 at 09:33 AM.
ArcAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 11:46 AM   #3
low
Hall Of Famer

No, I'm here now. I was gone for a couple of weeks. I was both sick and the old drive I kept all my stuff on went poof. My video card also died this past week. It's been a little disheartening. And instead of going through my thread and downloading each thing one by one, I'm just going to start all over from scratch (hence my request to close the previous thread). I'll probably share some it, but I'm not going to do a bunch of alternate stuff. It's too much work and I'm not going to bother making anything I won't personally use. I'll try to see if I can get the another download link up. One file I had deleted on accident, and of course that was right before I lost everything. Whether I take the time to do it, we'll see. At least the old threads are there. Sorry for any inconvenience.
low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 12:09 PM   #4
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by low View Post
No, I'm here now. I was gone for a couple of weeks. I was both sick and the old drive I kept all my stuff on went poof. My video card also died this past week. It's been a little disheartening. And instead of going through my thread and downloading each thing one by one, I'm just going to start all over from scratch (hence my request to close the previous thread). I'll probably share some it, but I'm not going to do a bunch of alternate stuff. It's too much work and I'm not going to bother making anything I won't personally use. I'll try to see if I can get the another download link up. One file I had deleted on accident, and of course that was right before I lost everything. Whether I take the time to do it, we'll see. At least the old threads are there. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Sorry for your tremendous loss... thank goodness, it's still here on the Graphics Forum.

No need to repost everything... it's available for us... we'll just have to do a little work.

Thanks for all you have done... you really are a special graphic designer... I love the way you give us all the separate parts... I have used some of them to create my own logos, jerseys and caps... but most of the time, I just used your creations posted in your great thread.

Your thread should be sticky-ed on this Forum.

We need to ask that it be done... I will ask one of the OOTP Forum Moderators to do it... hope they do.

Hope others OOTP Community members will request it, too.... there is power in numbers.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 05-24-2019 at 12:12 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 01:52 PM   #5
tklem321
Minors (Triple A)

Glad to hear you're still around, Low.

As far as the complete set links in your threads, I wouldn't worry about fixing them if it's a problem. It's nice to have everything download in one big .zip file but links like that are sadly temporary. This forum is filled with broken links. Having the files embedded in the posts is forever, or as long as OOTP keeps the forums going. The time it takes anyone to right-click and download your files individually is a tiny fraction of the time you spent working on them.

Last edited by tklem321; 05-24-2019 at 02:07 PM.
tklem321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 07:13 PM   #6
manalsas52
Bat Boy

Fantastic job

These were fantastic...I hope you can continue your awesome work...I looked forward to these everyday! Thanks again LOW...
manalsas52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 12:11 AM   #7
oriole^
Minors (Double A)

Hope that you and your system are both feeling better!

Visit The Boardwalk for Sports, Gaming, and other talk!
oriole^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 12:45 AM   #8
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
Don't quit on this forum, you are a graphical genius
Lawn Loaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM   #9
low
Hall Of Famer

You guys are too kind. I appreciate it.
Old 05-25-2019, 09:52 AM   #10
jparker2112
All Star Reserve

glad youre ok and am bummed for what happened to your techy stuff. You are a talent that deserves some time off! I do hope every once in a while you decide to dazzle us with some originals, but do it at your pace if you want. Thanks for making XX that much more better with all of your work!!!
jparker2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 10:35 AM   #11
WIUPIKE
All Star Starter

Low,

Someone in the community has to have downloaded one of the most recent file to get that back to you. I have an older one that I can try to figure out how to get that back to you for your own files.
WIUPIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 06:48 PM   #12
low
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIUPIKE View Post
Low,

Someone in the community has to have downloaded one of the most recent file to get that back to you. I have an older one that I can try to figure out how to get that back to you for your own files.

If someone has a copy of it that would be cool, but it's fine if not. I'm not real concerned.
Old 05-26-2019, 03:08 AM   #13
pelo
Bat Boy

I just registered this account to put up your work. Your first thread is organized exactly as it was put up, but the second isn't. The first half of the A teams are sorted into logos/caps/jerseys, but everything after that (both modern and retro sets) are bunched together. I figured slightly disorganized files are better than no files at all. I'm currently uploading to MEGA. It should be up this morning, Sunday afternoon at the latest.

EDIT: I think this should work

https://mega.nz/#F!2JFxySCT!V-4tFBQsEWopVONYmWZ32Q

Last edited by pelo; 05-26-2019 at 04:04 AM.
pelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 09:47 AM   #14
low
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelo View Post
I just registered this account to put up your work. Your first thread is organized exactly as it was put up, but the second isn't. The first half of the A teams are sorted into logos/caps/jerseys, but everything after that (both modern and retro sets) are bunched together. I figured slightly disorganized files are better than no files at all. I'm currently uploading to MEGA. It should be up this morning, Sunday afternoon at the latest.

EDIT: I think this should work

https://mega.nz/#F!2JFxySCT!V-4tFBQsEWopVONYmWZ32Q

You just saved me a whole bunch of time. Thank you!

I'll get these organized and put back up when I get a minute.
Old 05-26-2019, 03:08 PM   #15
pelo
Bat Boy

Quote:
You just saved me a whole bunch of time. Thank you!

I'll get these organized and put back up when I get a minute.
No problem man. I've been using them for my current league. You have a real knack for knowing what makes something a great sports logo.
pelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 03:31 AM   #16
bchevy
Minors (Triple A)

Low,

I just so happen to have downloaded both of your complete sets on May 15 right before everything disappeared. They're organized and everything. I've uploaded both of them here. Hope these work!

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/5mml...gkj9tsj/shared
Old 05-30-2019, 09:26 AM   #17
low
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchevy View Post
Low,

I just so happen to have downloaded both of your complete sets on May 15 right before everything disappeared. They're organized and everything. I've uploaded both of them here. Hope these work!

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/5mml...gkj9tsj/shared

Thank you, sir.
Old 06-01-2019, 06:38 PM   #18
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
If someone has a copy of it that would be cool, but it's fine if not. I'm not real concerned.
Still rocking the logos you made for me. Hope you are doing okay.

OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 06:37 PM   #19
jldante56
Major Leagues

Quote:
You guys are too kind. I appreciate it.
Low,
I've just come across your stuff as I'm looking for logos for my new fictional league. It is absolutely incredible. Kudos to you for all of your hard work and a very hearty thanks.
jldante56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 08:19 PM   #20
Bears5122
All Star Reserve

I've been saying for awhile now that Low's stuff needs to be stickied. An amazing resource.
Bears5122 is offline   Reply With Quote